Latest topics

Asya seperation..your opinions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asya seperation..your opinions!

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-14, 12:10

Ok friends after hearing that Asad and Zoya are seperating I feel may be its for the good of the story line...I can understand the agony of a fan when you see your favourite pair seperated but dont you all think it will get too customary to see them married and then later on bring in problems in their married life. After watching IPK and how the story went downhill after marriage I think its good in QH they are getting seperated atleast you wont be served the usual story line we see in many shows.

there is lot of scope now for a light hearted track because Ayan and Zoya both know that they love different people...Ayan would def not make the mistake of falling for Zoya as he knows how much his bro loves Zoya and he himself is deeply commited to Humeira. It would be great to see comedy of errors theme and also some intensity is required between asad and zoya as their love story has turned quite pale...their needs to bring in a spark...

But its always apprehensive for a fan of how the Cvs may turn the events...if at all they make them fall for the other partners then they definitely require dandas. Bang 

Just a small way of trying to cheer up my friends here who are upset with this upcoming marriage..would like to hear your views! :) 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Asya seperation..your opinions!

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-14, 12:28

Zuzzz, I totally agree with you. There is no mistake in knowledge that Ayaan and Zoya are each committed to their soul mate.As I have said before, Asad needs to go to work again, he needs to find back himself.I think he will be shaken up the most to find out that his bro-in-law to be is the "father" of Tanveer's child, Zoya's disobedience on leaving the house and now her marriage to Ayaan.....Betrayal to the Max for him. 

As easily they have married it is just as simple to get a divorce. methinks even if Ayaan  and Zoya get a divorce Asad and Zoya's relationship will have to start over. When Zoya thought Asad "slept" with Tanveer, she felt betrayed and it wasn't Asad's fault...he did trust Tanveer because she is his friend. However despite the marriage between Ayaan and Zoya was a mistake Zoya trusted no one to confide in lands herself in this mess in the first place....so there are consequences for every action of disobedience and this clearly shows...Zoya cannot "take care of herself" despite the old man's warnings.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-14, 12:40

perfumeheaven wrote:
Zuzzz, I totally agree with you. There is no mistake in knowledge that Ayaan and Zoya are each committed to their soul mate.As I have said before, Asad needs to go to work again, he needs to find back himself.I think he will be shaken up the most to find out that his bro-in-law to be is the "father" of Tanveer's child, Zoya's disobedience on leaving the house and now her marriage to Ayaan.....Betrayal to the Max for him. 

As easily they have married it is just as simple to get a divorce. methinks even if Ayaan  and Zoya get a divorce Asad and Zoya's relationship will have to start over. When Zoya thought Asad "slept" with Tanveer, she felt betrayed and it wasn't Asad's fault...he did trust Tanveer because she is his friend. However despite the marriage between Ayaan and Zoya was a mistake Zoya trusted no one to confide in lands herself in this mess in the first place....so there are consequences for every action of disobedience and this clearly shows...Zoya cannot "take care of herself" despite the old man's warnings.
Zai long hug 

I am glad you agree with me..I didnt want to hurt anyone here.

Exactly Aasad and Zoya need to make a new start and a seperation gives time for their self appraisal of their relationship...and you are bang on..Zoya needs to stop doing all by herself or she needs to learn the consequences of not sharing such vital information...I didnt understand why she didnt tell Aasad about her doubts on Tanveer....first time I could understand that Asad didnt have that trust as he believed Tanveer more but this time around he as bro should ahve known..anyhow that is Gul's style. But until they get Zoya and Ayaan married dont expect any logical way to that Wink ..4Lions always go through some illogical way to attain the end results..so we as fans should forget the route and focus only on the end results. :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 12:59

Zu, i m not against the track rather i had started watching the show after ages jus to c ayan-zoya pairing....yes,its not happenning as i wished but it is not worse either....but i hv problem wid the makers intention ,they r too much into negative way of storytelling....there r too much loopholes and the quality of show has dropped overal in every deptt....from acting to execution to scripting everything is draining....its the major turn to the story so it has to b executed stronger than ever but actually it seems very weak

ur insights on y asya shud b seperated is right n i agree...they lost the charm in asya love....zoya needs to open up wid asad more....widout any secrets they shud luk towards togetherness,which has not happened in the story becuz of either the two's differences or one's i-wil-not-let-any-pain-in-ur-part-cuz-m-ur-shield attitude....
I believe that sometimes tragedies give more depth to love than union can....
Though, i m not hpy with the way the show is moving on, i had problem with asad's ASR-ish style but this time i wish k kash iss baar asad arnav ban paye n reach the alter....realisation n depth to the relation can b considered 1ce zoya's saved n c realise her mstake.... Jus a wish

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-14, 13:28

Sush I havent watched the show but I keep hearing what is happening from my FB wall posts and the many pictures which keep circulating :lol!: 

Ur a Zoyaan fan ...lols...nice!

In IPK I was so much waiting for a seperation and the restart of a love hate relation between Arhi but Gul got them married and we all know th edisaster later on...after some days of romance a seperation looks quite interesting rather than a marriage.

yes as you said if execution is bad then it becomes intolerable...but we all know Gul can give the most illogical reasons for her twists ..I am surprised the comedy element missing in the show

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 14:03

zuzana wrote:Sush I havent watched the show but I keep hearing what is happening from my FB wall posts and the many pictures which keep circulating :lol!: 

In IPK I was so much waiting for a seperation and the restart of a love hate relation between Arhi but Gul got them married and we all know th edisaster later on...after some days of romance a seperation looks quite interesting rather than a marriage.

yes as you said if execution is bad then it becomes intolerable...but we all know Gul can give the most illogical reasons for her twists ..I am surprised the comedy element missing in the show
i m not fan of anyone and anything zu...lol

yes, i wished ayan-zoya but not like ths...it wud hv been gud if ayan had liked zoya and played tisra kon on the trikon b4 asad-zoya love declaration....but they already voiced their love damn it....aaur gul mata ne suddenly 'dhit' ayan ko humeira ka dewaana banadiya...jyada hi romantic bangaya banda, bhukto ab... S.E.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N.....Ha ha

coming to ipk, add me on the list of crazy 4 seperation list zu....but mera wala hate-seperation nahin fate-seperation tha..... I wanted anjali's vulnerability and arnav's past mix to seperate arshi ...arshi wud hav seperated and realisation of each other's pain....i didnt wanted arnav to hate khushi cuz he was already a man in love and khushi ,she jus cnt hate arnav....but Shyam-Anjali-Dadi(SAD) playing cupid to seperate arshi....arnav trapped betn vulnerable anjali and painful khushi loving both but not able to bring in the broken pieces 2gether....khushi waiting for time to heal and silently supporting arnav....at last, reunion....sigh,but they gave us miscarriage and dumbo mr/mrs jha....

Stil the re marriage was handled properly cuz arshi knew each other completely without any secrets...arnav hv opened up so did khushi...they hv become one so hate-seperation wont suit na zu?
Cuz arnav's father and his own story was same n he wud b a dumbo-personified to mistrust garima n khushi after being in love openly

zu, abt the post marriage, i dnt like sheetal nor mrs. India...but both tracks had significant adds on the story which m waiting in qubool hai too

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-14, 14:15

Zu... I am glad Gul is sticking to the old story... me being old fashioned Wink  I want to be entertained rather than be interactive with the creatives...(like the old days before internet) . I don't want them to change the story cause viewers don't like it. Viewers can chose to stop watching ( which they won't, cause now we will see real angst and passion oozing from the brothers for their respective loves) .

I just hope that Gul handles this sensibly. Divorce is quite easy nowadays ( like Zai said) but I have a feeling they will go the reverse Nikaah ( 1982) way. Zoya will marry Ayan and then divorce her. Asad ( being the old fashioned one) will convince Ayan to take Zoya back ( cause they are in scared bond of marriage) but ( this is where I differ) they will site sharia law... And say the there will have to be a Hilla marriage. This is an old archaic system where a divorced woman can only remarry ( the first guy)  after being married to another man ( and Consummate the second marriage) 

So Asad will marry Zoya as part of Hilla marriage ( so that Zoya can marry Ayan again) and after spending one Genda crushing night they will realize that they can't go separate ways.  Kysa laga mera Gul Tappi Kahini ( tall story is Gul Tappi in Bengali) :lol!: 

*** Hilla marriage is not practiced anymore but it lives on in the fantasy of movie and TV serial makers. Watch the movie Nikaah if you want to know more about it... I'll be the spoiler and add the last part of the movie here ... Lost of rhona Dhona coming up.... The movie had some awesome songs by Salma Agha.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm off for the next few days... Going back to our old neighborhood cause my daughter misses her friends.  

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 14:29

Shesherkobita wrote:Zu... I am glad Gul is sticking to the old story... me being old fashioned Wink  I want to be entertained rather than be interactive with the creatives...(like the old days before internet) . I don't want them to change the story cause viewers don't like it. Viewers can chose to stop watching ( which they won't, cause now we will see real angst and passion oozing from the brothers for their respective loves) .

I just hope that Gul handles this sensibly. Divorce is quite easy nowadays ( like Zai said) but I have a feeling they will go the reverse Nikaah ( 1982) way. Zoya will marry Ayan and then divorce her. Asad ( being the old fashioned one) will convince Ayan to take Zoya back ( cause they are in scared bond of marriage) but ( this is where I differ) they will site sharia law... And say the there will have to be a Hilla marriage. This is an old archaic system where a divorced woman can only remarry ( the first guy)  after being married to another man ( and Consummate the second marriage) 

So Asad will marry Zoya as part of Hilla marriage ( so that Zoya can marry Ayan again) and after spending one Genda crushing night they will realize that they can't go separate ways.  Kysa laga mera Gul Tappi Kahini ( tall story is Gul Tappi in Bengali) :lol!: 

*** Hilla marriage is not practiced anymore but it lives on in the fantasy of movie and TV serial makers. Watch the movie Nikaah if you want to know more about it... I'll be the spoiler and add the last part of the movie here ... Lost of rhona Dhona coming up.... The movie had some awesome songs by Salma Agha.

I'm off for the next few days... Going back to our old neighborhood cause my daughter misses her friends.  
sabi, i dnt get half the story but nice concept hun
lol

and hv a hpy holidy with ur darling daughter and neighbours....come back soon...wil ms u...
~a big hug to u~

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-14, 14:42

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Zu... I am glad Gul is sticking to the old story... me being old fashioned Wink  I want to be entertained rather than be interactive with the creatives...(like the old days before internet) . I don't want them to change the story cause viewers don't like it. Viewers can chose to stop watching ( which they won't, cause now we will see real angst and passion oozing from the brothers for their respective loves) .

sabi, i dnt get half the story but nice concept hun
lol

and hv a hpy holidy with ur darling daughter and neighbours....come back soon...wil ms u...
~a big hug to u~
Watch the movie sush...it's on YT... Nikaah (1982) .... Zoya will marry both and then leave them both cause they will be turñing her into kismet ki guria. Of course Asya will reunite in the end. Humaira might die convincing Asad even more that Ayan and Zoya should remarry or stay married... All speculation though... I don't read spoilers... 

Thanks for ur wishes... It's 5 hrs dive... We start in half an hr... Will miss you guys too.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-14, 15:10

Sabi lols Gul Tappi Kahini :lol!: 

I wont wonder if QH tunrs out the way you have written but I am sure it will be one sure tortorous journey for QH fans

Gul wants to tell about marriages in her own skewed way...but I am still wondering why will Asad want to send back Zoya to Ayaan when he knows that Ayaan loves Humeira...ahhhh it might be that humeira dies and Zoya will become Ayans solace...""Headesk""" God save thhe fans then...I am feeling suddenly so good about not watchign this show :lol!: 

Enjoy your trip Sabi! long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-14, 15:19

i was thinking the same gul will show this and make teh wrold wonder, how bad the rules are in Islam..so if this happens i will Bang  casue such things are not happening any more. but i have heard that this happens only when the man divorcses the wife three times . After first divorce he can take her back as per her wish, then gives second diroce by syaing talak, then again he can take her back, then third. fourth time he cant . ANothe man should marry her and divorce her..

there is film in malayalam .. ha ha in that film a man divorces his wife whom he loves so dearly out of rage when the salt in biriyani was higher... :*lol*: he say talk, talak, talak. then takes her back second time due to same issue say talak, then third time too. The after that he cant take her back he asks his friend to marry his wife and divorce her and there his friend marries  his wife and smitten by her beauty denies to give divorce. that was a laugh riot man. ROFL ... if such thinsg need to happen here ayan should divorce her three times like the three almost missed marriages. thab thak itwill corss 2000 episodes. :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-14, 15:36

aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:Sush I havent watched the show but I keep hearing what is happening from my FB wall posts and the many pictures which keep circulating :lol!: 

yes, i wished ayan-zoya but not like ths...it wud hv been gud if ayan had liked zoya and played tisra kon on the trikon b4 asad-zoya love declaration....but they already voiced their love damn it....aaur gul mata ne suddenly 'dhit' ayan ko humeira ka dewaana banadiya...jyada hi romantic bangaya banda, bhukto ab... S.E.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N.....Ha ha

coming to ipk, add me on the list of crazy 4 seperation list zu....but mera wala hate-seperation nahin fate-seperation tha..... I wanted anjali's vulnerability and arnav's past mix to seperate arshi ...arshi wud hav seperated and realisation of each other's pain....i didnt wanted arnav to hate khushi cuz he was already a man in love and khushi ,she jus cnt hate arnav....but Shyam-Anjali-Dadi(SAD) playing cupid to seperate arshi....arnav trapped betn vulnerable anjali and painful khushi loving both but not able to bring in the broken pieces 2gether....khushi waiting for time to heal and silently supporting arnav....at last, reunion....sigh,but they gave us miscarriage and dumbo mr/mrs jha....

Stil the re marriage was handled properly cuz arshi knew each other completely without any secrets...arnav hv opened up so did khushi...they hv become one so hate-seperation wont suit na zu?
Cuz arnav's father and his own story was same n he wud b a dumbo-personified to mistrust garima n khushi after being in love openly

zu, abt the post marriage, i dnt like sheetal nor mrs. India...but both tracks had significant adds on the story which m waiting in qubool hai too
too much romance means seperation in telly world..:lol!: 

we better discuss abt IPK in that forum..otherwise Pals will come with danda :lol!:

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 17:05

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:

too much romance means seperation in telly world..:lol!: 

we better discuss abt IPK in that forum..otherwise Pals will come with danda :lol!:
sorry sorry sorry pals,qubool hai pals....i dnt hv ctrl over my hands if i c 3 letters i , p, and k together....plz dnt throw chappals or dandas, i wont repeat my mistake....if 1ly, my heavy breathing stops damn it
lol
i m sorry, genuinely pals,me is crazy serial-woman~sigh~

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-14, 17:35

"Perfectly Crazy" I have always said

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 17:58

perfumeheaven wrote:"Perfectly Crazy" I have always said
thanks for the nice compliment zai....that perfectly defines me...u r such a sweetie...
~a perfect jadu ki jhappi 4 u~ :-)

@zu, see i dnt get any dandas...lol
~disco dewane, ah ha ah ha~ ha ha

thanks al of u...bearing me is too tough job...i m HMC (whishpering) lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-14, 20:37

aasudi wrote:
sorry sorry sorry pals,qubool hai pals....i dnt hv ctrl over my hands if i c 3 letters i , p, and k together....plz dnt throw chappals or dandas, i wont repeat my mistake....if 1ly, my heavy breathing stops damn it
lol
No need to be sorry yaar...I just want IPK forum to become more active :P 

And we dont restrict ourselves like th eother forum to stick to one topic or show in our discussions...and its not only you we all have this problem of bringing in IPK into eveyr topic we talk about :lol!: 

So Sush here is the topic for you to bak bak about IPK...and I have opened this just for you so please do the honours of filling the pages flower 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-14, 21:21

zuzana wrote:
aasudi wrote:
lol
No need to be sorry yaar...I just want IPK forum to become more active :P 

And we dont restrict ourselves like th eother forum to stick to one topic or show in our discussions...and its not only you we all have this problem of bringing in IPK into eveyr topic we talk about :lol!: 

So Sush here is the topic for you to bak bak about IPK...and I have opened this just for you so please do the honours of filling the pages flower 

thank u zu...u r so sweet n i dnt hv sugar...yay...haha

i wish asya reunion ASAP on this auspicious occasion :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-14, 22:18

Zu.....really liked the positivity from ur post.....I am all for Zoya-Ayan pairing...I love Vikrant and Ayan is the parallel lead for me at least.....but having said that, i know Zoyaan wont happen coz Gul listens to her viewers/fans more and not to her writers,

I feel the nikaal wont be a real one, its staged/fake either from the beginning for the viewers to know and stop the ruckus OR will be disclosed later depending on TRP

The moot point is Zoya has to find her father and Asad has to get his father....and if this fake shaadi will bring this about...then I am GAME (provided Gul makes it a viewing pleasure)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum