Latest topics

This Week's Review-9th-13th September 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Week's Review-9th-13th September 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-14, 17:31

Hello Qubool Hains, I hope you all had a great week and did not allow the BLACK FRIDAY myth disturb you too much.our week was an interesting one and lets see how I can cover it.

Highs

Fairness among the Siblings
Najma comes out of her shell and takes a bold step by going to her father's house and inviting the family personally to her wedding. Her grandmother accepts the invitation and  Rashid is willing to make amends and is willing to join both families and bring harmony. Ayaan is joyous  (I am giving a thumbs up for the show here where there are no sibling rivalry or no sibling who is the antagonist). Despite Shirin's displeasure no one seems to heeding her (Great! Finally they are seeing beyond the dummy). Nikhaat took the initiative to give the eldest daughter in the family her rightful heirloom, the bracelets,again shirin was being unreasonable and unfair and again she was ignored. Najma comes back home and Asad is furious for not knowing exactly where she went (methinks Zoya rubbing off on her too much). Najma stood her ground and explained where she went and why,this pacifies Asad.

Farhaan and Nikhaat
We have finally met Farhaan From America (I really do tolerate Haseenabhi). So does Nikhaat, he appears to be a gentleman and understood what happened..he stops Nikhaat from explaining her past ( Past? what Past, she was engaged to his brother and then it broke off...it is nothing compared to Imran sleeping with Tanveer...now that I would called a Past). Nikhaat likes him and she says that he seems nice enough.
Rashid and Asad's Mutual gift
Zoya made an effort to fulfill Asad's wish only to discover the yearning to of father and son was none other than the same.Sigh! Rashid brought all the gifts he kept over the years for his son's birthday and gave them to Zoya. I am touched by this,despite Asad's hatred, Rashid  sees beyond this and loves his eldest son unconditionally.

The Wedding Day
Najma and Dishaad looked very beautiful as bride and Bride's Mother/Mother in law. Imran looked very handsome.

Tanveer Outsmarts Zoya
We observed the few occasions where Zoya spots Tanveer conversing with Imran and she is doubtful and does not confide in anyone. Zoya leaves the house, disobeying Asad again. It turns out that all of those accidental sights and conversations between Tanu and Imran were all a setup. Zoya and Tanu argue, a DNA test results is shown to Zoya who is convinced that Najma needs to know. Some men held Zoya in capture and Tanu again is ambitious enough to convince Asad to take her back. Zoya breaks away with the Men chasing after her.

Lows
Asya
We have seen Zoya disobeys Asad yet again and left the house without telling anyone. Asad will surely be exasperated! She finds herself in trouble again for such a smart detective she really does stupid things that would almost equate her  to Shirin. Something is definitely not right here, Why couldn't she fight off the men since "she can look after herself and she is not a child". Zoya's character  is being messed up and worse yet Gul??? What have you done to the confident, neat, handsome Asad.... I disliked the wedding attire of the Jodi, even Najma and Imran looked better. Please please once again cut off Asad's horse mane, he looks like a tall mop that we could turn over and clean the floor. Mark My WORDS, these two are sizzling out faster than a lit dynamite.

Return of Vikhrant/Rajesh 
What motive could he possibly have to come back into Ayaan and Humeria's lives. Yes he seems wicked enough but to disrupt them in a manner to beat up Ayaan. I have a hunch,I could be wrong,I am not awarding any spoilers here but a tangy twist could be,Tanu and Rajesh knows each other and possibly be the father of her child. Their plan would be to attack Zoya and Ayaan at the same time causing the marriage between these two...knowing how it would affect the entire family....this could be their wickedest game of revenge. 

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: This Week's Review-9th-13th September 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-16, 11:36

Thanks so much Zainab for bring us the review of QH cheers ...i missed Friday's episode but am not at all regretting it.....

Love ur Highs and Lows.......Thumbsup  The day is not far when I will only read up ur reviews and WUs :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-16, 13:48

Thanks sweetheart

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-09-16, 20:18

thanks for the weekly review!! i missed the episodes the whole last week. thanks a lot.:)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 09:36

Zainab my dear girl .. Thanks for this lovely summary yaara ... 

I actually understand why people love to read this weekly summary .. Earlier it was a pain to watch the daily episode .. And now even the daily WUs are becoming uninteresting ... 

Thanks buddy ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum