Latest topics

Jodha Akbar: Mystery of the missing Dibbi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar: Mystery of the missing Dibbi

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-14, 21:31

Hello long hug 

After the expose of Maham Anga's hand behind Rukayya's MC, though it did not come as a surprise to Dhwaniforum ( as all the viewers of JA in this forum were of the same opinion that its MA who is the culprit and the unfinished scene of AK -MA on the godh bharayi jashn of Rukayya had more to it than meets the eye) but the build up of the mystery had been worth the watch. Even yesterday, MA vehemently denied her role in MC when AK asked her and he was not at all convinced with MA's crocodile tears.affraid 

Having said that, the makers have done a great job once again to get MA being exposed to the viewers at least or else they might have lost patience with banging their heads on WHODUNNIT Wink 

Now the mystery of missing Dibbi and how it traveled to Salima's room? I can see our little Rahim doing the same as he did with Kanhaji's baansuri in Jodha's room.party4 

Rahim must have hidden under one of the tables as the dibbi was still lying on the floor when MA took Salima out of room but once she returned, it had disappeared. Rahim's innocent mind must have gotten curious at the sight of dibbi and (as luck would have it) where else will he hide his possession--Salima's drawers bounce 

Now, Jalal has shown the dibbi to MA,  she will  surely find a scapegoat to cover her crime Twisted Evil , also it needs to be  seen how Ekta will take the story forward ---when and whom will Rahim tell about the dibbi?? Jalal, Jodha OR Salima?? scratch  Will Ekta spice up the track (unlike what happened in history) with Jalal's breakdown when he comes to know of MA's misdeeds---MA told in yday episode that "even if Jalal finds out the evidence against MA , he wont ever accuse her".:||^v: 

Would like to know your thoughts, folks :) 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar: Mystery of the missing Dibbi

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-14, 21:37

I think it will be Jodha cuz she is his true friend, remember ..Friends share secrets !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-14, 22:36

Yup Sathu.....if that happens, it will take an interesting turn.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-09-14, 23:51

I think it will be Salima as Rahim will come looking for his dibbi and will naturally asks his mother about it as he might nor find in the drawer

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-16, 09:56

Tanthya wrote:I think it will be Jodha cuz she is his true friend, remember ..Friends share secrets !!
Will he even remember about it?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-16, 11:05

amimus wrote:I think it will be Salima as Rahim will come looking for his dibbi and will naturally asks his mother about it as he might nor find in the drawer
yes , quite possible...and it wud be wonderful if Jodha is also present Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-16, 12:17

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I think it will be Jodha cuz she is his true friend, remember ..Friends share secrets !!
Will he even remember about it?
Maria....Ekta Maiyaa will make him remember it Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: