Latest topics

Fandom Cartoons: This and That

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fandom Cartoons: This and That

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 11:15

yeah, I know, they dont look anywhere near ArHi or Sastha... so, do the extra part of imagining them.. in the place of these sorry figures!

and do leave your feedback!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Fandom Cartoons: This and That

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-16, 11:27

:*lol*: :*lol*:  Explains it totally

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 11:31

Maria J wrote::*lol*: :*lol*:  Explains it totally
Which one? my poor drawing skills or the message in the cartoon?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-16, 11:34

Poor drawing skills? Vi, don't be so modest.. its awesome.. and the cartoon, perfect. The nonsense that is being dished out in IPK2 ... grrrr

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 11:38

Good one Abavi
:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-16, 11:53

Abavi wrote:
Both the awesome drawings and the message :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 12:00

slmu wrote:Poor drawing skills? Vi, don't be so modest.. its awesome.. and the cartoon, perfect. The nonsense that is being dished out in IPK2 ... grrrr
I am not being modest Shanthi, I am being honest... Infact, I can always say this is not a sketch but a cartoon and cartoons dont depict the exact features...

Let me be on the safer side here Wink 

Yeah, with IPK2, they havent yet told us why they are star crossed... the way they seem to be at eachother's throat, I thought any sensible viewer would wish them far way from eachother.. .they cant even live together for an hour.. forget a day!

The CVs and SP have missed an integral part of its prequel, the strong attraction between the lead pair which was shown in the very first episode...

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 12:07; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 12:00

--sumana13-- wrote:Good one Abavi
:*lol*: 
Thanks Mannu!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 12:01

Maria J wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Both the awesome drawings and the message :)
Thanks Ria... were you able to atleast recognise them? Did they look like the cartoon counterpart of the cast?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-16, 12:06

Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:Poor drawing skills? Vi, don't be so modest.. its awesome.. and the cartoon, perfect. The nonsense that is being dished out in IPK2 ... grrrr
I am not being modest Shanthi, I am being honest... Infact, I can always say this is not a sketch but a cartoon and cartoons dont depict the exact features...

Yeah, with IPK2, they havent yet told us why they are star crossed... the way they seem to be at eachother's throat, I thought any sensible viewer would wish them far way from eachother.. .they cant even live together for an hour.. forget a day!

The CVs and SP have missed an integral part of its sequel, the strong attraction between the lead pair which was shown in the very first episode...
Agree totally.. no rhyme or reason for what's happening

Your drawing skills are way better than mine will ever be.. so drawing or cartoon, its awesome :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 12:12

Sorry figures???
Bahut hi Mazakiya ho nandkishore....Vi, the figures r fantabulous jaanu

and, finally famous meets infamous....u r awsome Vi, u xactly hit arshi and sastha...

The most hilarious is the differences in audience's genre....audience feedback to dumdaar hona hi tha.....u r damn gud dear

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-16, 12:45

Absolutely in agreement! Thumbsup 
Usually there is supposed to be a 'cause' for there to be some 'effect' ..
For IPK2.. there isn't a cause.. and hence no effect.

kya kar rahen hain? Kyun kar rahe hain? Nahi karenge, to bhi kya ho jana hai... confused

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 13:34

aasudi wrote:Sorry figures???

and, finally famous meets infamous....u r awsome Vi, u xactly hit arshi and sastha...

The most hilarious is the differences in audience's genre....audience feedback to dumdaar hona hi tha.....u r damn gud dear
Thanks Sush!

Haa.. you noticed that... One more thanks for that too long hug 

The two couples are as opposite as they can be.... One is based on fire... and the other on water... 

One is dangerous, hot and hard to confine types!  and the other is cold, damp and half hearted...

Thats why Arhi stand on a flame base and Sastha stand on a wet base.... but both fire and water are inevitable in their own space!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 13:35

ShaliniRobinson wrote:Absolutely in agreement! Thumbsup 
Usually there is supposed to be a 'cause' for there to be some 'effect' ..
For IPK2.. there isn't a cause.. and hence no effect.

kya kar rahen hain? Kyun kar rahe hain? Nahi karenge, to bhi kya ho jana hai... confused
Thanks Shalini, Yeah, the cause for Sastha is yet to be releaved... I hope there is one...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 13:36

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:

The CVs and SP have missed an integral part of its sequel, the strong attraction between the lead pair which was shown in the very first episode...
Agree totally.. no rhyme or reason for what's happening

Your drawing skills are way better than mine will ever be.. so drawing or cartoon, its awesome :)
Thanks Shanthi :* emb*:

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 13:47

Abavi wrote:

The CVs and SP have missed an integral part of its prequel, the strong attraction between the lead pair which was shown in the very first episode...
i totally agree wid u Vi...not only integral part but also the integrity is missing here....they r showing whatever in the copied font, widout linking and relating the sequences and characters

shastha is no arshi becuz of missing lust, attraction, magnetism, and reasonability.....the show is jus a 'strategy', it neither has heart nor soul

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 13:58

Abavi wrote:

Thanks Sush!

The two couples are as opposite as they can be.... One is based on fire... and the other on water... 

One is dangerous, hot and hard to confine types!  and the other is cold, damp and half hearted...

Thats why Arhi stand on a flame base and Sastha stand on a wet base.... but both fire and water are inevitable in their own space!
yeah Vi, both fire and water r inevitable in their own space....correctly said... EBP, however for me is 'fire widout heat and spark'....it had to b the same dangerous, hot n hard to confine but it became cold, damp n half hearted...why???
Because of the non-understanding to d significance of spark n heat in fire

u cnt flame fire with a damp-wet firewood....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-16, 14:00

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Awesome Vi

Your cartoons are just perfect. Hope EBP hires u & shows ur cartoons instead of the show, it will get good TRPs.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 14:21

aasudi wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Thanks Sush!

yeah Vi, both fire and water r inevitable in their own space....correctly said... EBP, however for me is 'fire widout heat and spark'....it had to b the same dangerous, hot n hard to confine but it became cold, damp n half hearted...why???

@bold: well said!

In a way, that is more unfortunate for the season two, for lets say, even if the story was meant to be this way... Like they both are irritated and bothered by eachother's presence and finally find a way where they cant live without eachother, they would have surely stood atleast a little high from where they are standing now... if not for the title!

adorning the same title attracts comparison and critique comments that the crew is not prepared for!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 14:23

archie_79 wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Awesome Vi

Your cartoons are just perfect. Hope EBP hires u & shows ur cartoons instead of the show, it will get good TRPs.
EBP has to be there Shilps.. We need someone to base our cartoons out of!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-16, 14:34

Abavi wrote:
Awesome Vi

Thats is also true Rolling Eyes

Ur cartoon will be worth the effort taken by fans to watch EBP. My cousin sis (who is not into Forums & not much into FB too) was shocked to see EBP on TV, she used to watch IPK but did not know tht EBP has come. She watched the repeat of EBP on Sat & told both are failing in their acting & they are wearing similar dresses like IPK.  She did not like it.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 14:38

Abavi wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Thanks Sush!

@bold: well said!

In a way, that is more unfortunate for the season two, for lets say, even if the story was meant to be this way... Like they both are irritated and bothered by eachother's presence and finally find a way where they cant live without eachother, they would have surely stood atleast a little high from where they are standing now... if not for the title!

adorning the same title attracts comparison and critique comments that the crew is not prepared for!
@shilpa
u implied it right...Vi's works r much more creative and good than the show, it sure wil garner more trps

@Vi,
yes, the show shud b there to inspire the creativity out of the ppl Vi....by the way,these sort of paper cartoons r not mere fun but also best analytical tools ....its gud that u initiated here, actually i search the paper cartoon posts first 1ce i got the daily newspaper

good job Vi...u r awsome analyst

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 14:53

archie_79 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Awesome Vi

Thats is also true Rolling Eyes

Ur cartoon will be worth the effort taken by fans to watch EBP. My cousin sis (who is not into Forums & not much into FB too) was shocked to see EBP on TV, she used to watch IPK but did not know tht EBP has come. She watched the repeat of EBP on Sat & told both are failing in their acting & they are wearing similar dresses like IPK.  She did not like it.
it happens to the most of neutral viewer who watch both the show...def ipk wil win...stil EBP has its chance to stand shilps, if like u always say they focus on strong scripting and execution...even if the font for lead-lovestory and frontline of the story is copied, i m liking the shlok's total negative outlay but the problem is avinash cnt justify the outlay...neither shrenu is giving strength to aastha....the whole team lacks yara...ur sis was exactly right they even copy dresses...by the way, ur sis's dress comment reminded me that in ipk most of the times arnav-khushi wore matching-complementing dresses....ipk team def. Had eyes even in smal details,thus they were magical

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-16, 14:56

Vi loved it, shows the difference, and one built the heat not only with story, attraction and love beautifully with careful planning the other they r trying to swim without having learned how to tread water and r flailing and drowning with no rhythm nor rhyme...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 14:59

@ Shilps/Sush

The crew is different... IPK was cut out for a different theme... It was new fresh and the crew added their strength to it...

Here they want to work it out with kitchen politics, M&B type romance and hate love theme everything thrown together, the crew themselves are confused at what they are expected to do... Any role would need sometime for them to settle down, here, confusion wont let them settle down...

on top of it, they have a lousy timing to air it!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum