Latest topics

Fandom Cartoons: This and That

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fandom Cartoons: This and That

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 15:04

sarra0 wrote:Vi loved it, shows the difference, and one built the heat not only with story, attraction and love beautifully with careful planning the other they r trying to swim without having learned how to tread water and r flailing and drowning with no rhythm nor rhyme...
Thanks Sarra, Yeah I tried to say that while one is built on fire- Hot, passionate and irresistable, the other is built on water- damp and cold with swirls of grey strong current- that no one understands!

The story and script played a strong catalyst for the first show, making them dance through the very same fire, the smokes of which took them to the skies!

The second show lacks the cause that would keep them floating or swimming and they are drowning pathetically!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-16, 15:19

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Vi loved it, shows the difference, and one built the heat not only with story, attraction and love beautifully with careful planning the other they r trying to swim without having learned how to tread water and r flailing and drowning with no rhythm nor rhyme...
Thanks Sarra, Yeah I tried to say that while one is built on fire- Hot, passionate and irresistable, the other is built on water- damp and cold with swirls of grey strong current- that no one understands!

The story and script played a strong catalyst for the first show, making them dance through the very same fire, the smokes of which took them to the skies!

The second show lacks the cause that would keep them floating or swimming and they are drowning pathetically!
exactly, and u showed it so well, i hear the current track is that he wants to show her that he pulls her strings, he is in control and she is a mere puppet, i like the idea but I think they just can't portray that on screen...

yep the first one was a team effort, the chemistry between BS and SI may have elevated scenes but the thought that went in to them and the effort the team did shows.

interesting to c if these can find there feet and at least hover if not soar..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 15:40

Abavi wrote:@ Shilps/Sush

The crew is different... IPK was cut out for a different theme... It was new fresh and the crew added their strength to it...

Here they want to work it out with kitchen politics, M&B type romance and hate love theme everything thrown together, the crew themselves are confused at what they are expected to do... Any role would need sometime for them to settle down, here, confusion wont let them settle down...

on top of it, they have a lousy timing to air it!
Vi u r correct....ipk EBP has to fit itself in the shoes of ipk whereas ipk was like free bird....but stil ipk was not the first M&B tale in indian telly ...stil it became somehow epic bcuz everything right at right place....they considered small things too n that added on....so what the team is new? As a general viewer we can understand the depth of ipk ,then y cnt the makers of EBP???
Its not that they r not working hard like previous team, so where is the weakness??
I believe, the weak point is they want make over not make up....

Like sarra said neither they have rythm nor rhyme....if it was a fresh show n ipk was non existent then too the feedback is same cuz as a neutral viewer neither ipk was pitied nor EBP is unwelcomed ...

Abt the time slot, i wil just say star is behaving like elephant...chew wid diffn teeth n show diffn teeth....promoting EBP in highs n giving chances in lows...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by luvbug on 2013-09-16, 19:10

lol... tht was awesome!!!

luvbug
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 21:17

luvbug wrote:lol... tht was awesome!!!
Thanks so much Luvbug.... do you watch EBP?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-17, 03:51

Abavi wrote:@ Shilps/Sush

The crew is different... IPK was cut out for a different theme... It was new fresh and the crew added their strength to it...

Here they want to work it out with kitchen politics, M&B type romance and hate love theme everything thrown together, the crew themselves are confused at what they are expected to do... Any role would need sometime for them to settle down, here, confusion wont let them settle down...

on top of it, they have a lousy timing to air it!
The timing could have worked to there advantage if IPK2 had been decent, oh wat IP1 could have been if they were not chasing TRP

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-17, 13:54

Awesome Vi! I instantly could recognise our Arshi !

Bang on with EBP...the biggest question whats the basis ofr hatred! :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by aquagal on 2013-11-12, 13:06

Loved it. ArHi are just so special. Making a show on the same name doesn't mean that they can re-create their intensity and chemistry.

aquagal
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 14:37

nice one

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-12, 15:03

LOVE  or  LUST ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-12, 15:19

SAYAN18 wrote:LOVE  or  LUST ?

Arhi -- Love
Shlok Astha seems like lust to me..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-12, 15:39

love or lust, successors r far behind than predecessors...original couple r imperfectly perfect in both love n lust, new couple, v need more time yet to say that...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-12, 15:43

Astha and Shlok are none of this Ak, for me they symbolize sheer stupidity on one side and darkness and confusion on the other side.

we are all standing in the middle on these two extremes not knowing what to do

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-12, 15:49

Abavi wrote:

Astha and Shlok are none of this Ak, for me they symbolize sheer stupidity on one side and darkness and confusion on the other side.

we are all standing in the middle on these two extremes not knowing what to do
Just trying to understand and scratching my head.
And in the process, I am becoming bald like NA.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 15:57

how i missed it sorry vi... superb .. now i want u to make cartoon onthe leaps rampant in ektha shows

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum