Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 14:13

Written Update ..
Tag line of SBS 
"Asad Zoya ki nayi Jodi "

Zoya bani Asad ki Bhaabhi Segt ....
No Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad No Twisted Evil Embarassed Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad affraid 

The scene being shot is ...
Zoya returns home after her Nikah....she is in her black sharara and children are playing about her she is looking confused and apprehensive.... 

The segment opens with Asad and Zoya in their wedding dresses . and looking at each other very sadly

The BG song plays ." Do pal ki thi khabon ka kaarwaan .. Phir chal diya tum kahaan hum kahaan ..."


There are many scenes of Asad and Zoya in the desert where they are in their Black  clothes looking devastated ... And zoya's flowing black dupatta caresses Asad ... Ans he is in tears and falls into the sand and breaks down ...
The voice over says ..
In the show QH what was never expected has happened .... The love birds Asys were deeply in love with each other and every one was sure they would marry .. But destiny has played a cruel game with them .. Asya have been separated ....Zoya gets married ..not to Asad but to his younger brother Ayaan ...

Voice over says that Asad and Zoya were running away from the goons and trying to save their lives .. And they reach a masjid where several couples were getting married and these two unknowingly get married ...


VO continues that the actual story of QH has just started ... It will be very interesting to see what happens when their families come to know about this wedding ...


.. Zoya returns home after the wedding but it will be some time for Asad to know about her kartoot .. And he will be heart broken .. The promo scenes are shown where Asad looks sadly at Ayaan and Zoya ..

Asad aur zoya ke pairon taley zameen khisak jayegi ....
 Asad and Zoya will be devastated .. (Sumana wants to know even Ayaan and Humeira will be equally effected isn't it .. Why no mention about them ?)......As they realize Asad's bride has returned home as His younger bro Ayaan's wife ..destiny has played one nasty game with them ...

Zoya speaks to the viewers ... Zoya could never believe that her destiny could make her the wife of any one other than Asad . Her destiny has played a game with her 
Every one knows that Ayaan and Zoya ... Robert and Mona are just very  good friends .. And there is nothing beyond that between them  ...and they know their marriage is just an accident ....


Surabhi says ..."It was a mistake..jo humara nikaah hua h..!!abhi logo ke liye ye bohot bada shock hai.. Muje ummeed nhi thi k ye twist logo ko itnna hila dega..Wherever I go..building..roads..friends family...everyone is asking the same question...Ye tum log kar kya rahe ho..Zooya n ayaan ki jo chemistry hogi na..its going to be a very good and different chemistry..I'm sure logo ko woh achchi lagegi.. If story is progresses na..ppl will for sure love it."

Surabhi says ....the entire town has been asking Surabhi that what the hell is happening to the serial .. The twist has become the talk of the town ...and has grabbed the required eyeballs she says happily .... 

Now the  real story of QH had begun .. Now Zoya considers that Nikah has happened and she treats it with respect and accepts her fate ..... How Zoya will be ready to accept her fate ...And it will be interesting to see how she will behave with Aayaan .. How will their chemistry gradually change ...


It will be very interesting to see what effects this nikah will have on the two families .. .. How it changes all the relationships ..how each one will react in a different way and how every ones lives will be changed as a result of this wedding ..

.People will love it as the story progresses ... As Ayaan Zoya chemistry will be very different than Asya  ..... And gradually every one will start loving it and accept them as a couple ...she asks her fans to keep watching QH for lots of interesting twists and turns ...

Voice over ends the segment with .. No one can alter what is written in your destiny .... "Taqdeer ka likha koi badal nahin saktaa "


HIghpoints of the week Segt ...


Zoya will get married to Asad unknowingly and this will be revealed to Asad very late ..

Video Updates  ...


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pl scroll down for more Video update 





Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 16:50; edited 11 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-16, 16:13


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 16:58

credits original uploaders in FB 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-16, 17:33

when there is chemistry between asad and zoya then putting her with ayaan cannot create no chemistry...so no more qubool hai.....that twist is stupid and gul had no real story......she is a waste of time.....to all you ladies picture you marrying your fiancé's brother who looks younger than you....islam nikaah is not by accident but by consent...and silence is not consent....so no qubool hai..again is best the show ends here.....

Ashranna
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 17:40

Ashranna wrote:when there is chemistry between asad and zoya then putting her with ayaan cannot create no chemistry...so no more qubool hai.....that twist is stupid and gul had no real story......she is a waste of time.....to all you ladies picture you marrying your fiancé's brother who looks younger than you....islam nikaah is not by accident but by consent...and silence is not consent....so no qubool hai..again is best the show ends here.....
Ashranna you will visit the forum though I hope to know the latest in this ridiculous story ?? .. Dont run away yaara ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 17:48

Zoya ko 'paro' banado asad ko 'devdas' qubool hai....just dnt ridicule love in name of destiny cuz destiny tests ppl, doesnt prank them

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 17:54

--sumana13-- wrote:
Ashranna wrote:when there is chemistry between asad and zoya then putting her with ayaan cannot create no chemistry...so no more qubool hai.....that twist is stupid and gul had no real story......she is a waste of time.....to all you ladies picture you marrying your fiancé's brother who looks younger than you....islam nikaah is not by accident but by consent...and silence is not consent....so no qubool hai..again is best the show ends here.....
Ashranna you will visit the forum though I hope to know the latest in this ridiculous story ?? .. Dont run away yaara ....
ashru n sumi, the track is actually meaty than ridiculous, if this dint affect the 'love'....i believe gul wont ridicule love

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 01:41

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Ashranna wrote:when there is chemistry between asad and zoya then putting her with ayaan cannot create no chemistry...so no more qubool hai.....that twist is stupid and gul had no real story......she is a waste of time.....to all you ladies picture you marrying your fiancé's brother who looks younger than you....islam nikaah is not by accident but by consent...and silence is not consent....so no qubool hai..again is best the show ends here.....
Ashranna you will visit the forum though I hope to know the latest in this ridiculous story ?? .. Dont run away yaara ....
ashru n sumi, the track is actually meaty than ridiculous, if this dint affect the 'love'....i believe gul wont ridicule love
Yaar I am so upset Gul has done the totalsatyanash of this love story ... No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-17, 05:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Ashranna wrote:when there is chemistry between asad and zoya then putting her with ayaan cannot create no chemistry...so no more qubool hai.....that twist is stupid and gul had no real story......she is a waste of time.....to all you ladies picture you marrying your fiancé's brother who looks younger than you....islam nikaah is not by accident but by consent...and silence is not consent....so no qubool hai..again is best the show ends here.....
Ashranna you will visit the forum though I hope to know the latest in this ridiculous story ?? .. Dont run away yaara ....
ashru n sumi, the track is actually meaty than ridiculous, if this dint affect the 'love'....i believe gul wont ridicule love
Yaar I am so upset Gul has done the totalsatyanash of this love story ... No
na, sumi its not total satyanash....both the duo can still stick to eachother soulfully....it can b advantageous if the depth to their relation becomes strong wid d seperation...lets c bhat happens...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 07:48

U
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Ashranna you will visit the forum though I hope to know the latest in this ridiculous story ?? .. Dont run away yaara ....
ashru n sumi, the track is actually meaty than ridiculous, if this dint affect the 'love'....i believe gul wont ridicule love
Yaar I am so upset Gul has done the totalsatyanash of this love story ... No
na, sumi its not total satyanash....both the duo can still stick to eachother soulfully....it can b advantageous if the depth to their relation becomes strong wid d seperation...lets c bhat happens...
Those fans who were liking Ayaan's superior acting will be thrilled .. But what about Humeira and Ayaan's feelings and heart break yaara .. Hums has a hole in her heart .. She might not be able to bear this blow yaar .. If any thing happened to her Ayaan will be guilty all his life yaar .. Poor fellow yaar :||^v:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-17, 08:20

--sumana13-- wrote:U
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:ashru n sumi, the track is actually meaty than ridiculous, if this dint affect the 'love'....i believe gul wont ridicule love
Yaar I am so upset Gul has done the totalsatyanash of this love story ... No
na, sumi its not total satyanash....both the duo can still stick to eachother soulfully....it can b advantageous if the depth to their relation becomes strong wid d seperation...lets c bhat happens...
Those fans who were liking Ayaan's superior acting will be thrilled .. But what about Humeira and Ayaan's feelings and heart break yaara .. Hums has a hole in her heart .. She might not be able to bear this blow yaar .. If any thing happened to her Ayaan will be guilty all his life yaar .. Poor fellow yaar :||^v:
that is what bugs me too....if ayan is also a lead like asad then humeira also should b parallel lead to zoya but the makers r sidelining her....gul must have dropped the timing 4 dis track since ayan was too adamant to accept humeira at 1st n now suddenly love pops up 4m nowhere??
When zoya n ayan shared a close bond prior asya confession,i think ayan was planned to fall 4 zoya but the makers postponed it, now wid not much twist remmants in the show they r utilizing it....but again they r focusing on 1ly 3 angles....i dnt think asad-zoya r/shud b better n given focus cuz ayan-humiera also r in love....if m to judge, humiera is the 1 in pain the most....her is love since childhood that 2 widout expectation....how can c b deprived of it again n again???
Fans r protesting for asya, i say there is no need to protest 4 them unless ayan-zoya fall 4 each other....the 1 tht needs to b protested 4 is humiera , cuz she has not yet get her share of happiness,her insecurity has not fade away yet unlike other trio's...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 09:32

Aasudi you know so much about the story in details yaara .. Thanks for sharing yaara ....

As far as I am concerned I hate to see lovers separated, in pain ... It is such a put off for me .. But I will watch it 
As Those who love the show will love the update on the latest .... 

But I actually wonder if at all there are any fans  left who are liking this show .. Liking this separation track

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-17, 10:59

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi you know so much about the story in details yaara .. Thanks for sharing yaara ....

As far as I am concerned I hate to see lovers separated, in pain ... It is such a put off for me .. But I will watch it 
As Those who love the show will love the update on the latest .... 

But I actually wonder if at all there are any fans  left who are liking this show .. Liking this separation track
sumi, as u already knw i m not negative to tragedies....i dont mind if there is pain or seperation...in qubool hai, if ayan and zoya accept each other as life partners and move on that wil not b bad but both loving each-other wil b just too much yara...the sequence is shown too illogically n unrealistically then its foolish to expect a logical trasformation of love 4m asya to zoyaan... i stil hope, it is a fateful obstacle for asya's qubool hai to each other 4 sometime

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 16Sep13 "Zoya becomes Asad's bhaabhi" Pics, Videos ,Articles added

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum