Latest topics

A question for IPK & QH fans!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-16, 15:31

Would you have accepted a track in IPK (with Arshi) similar to what is happening in QH with AsYa getting seperated & Zoya getting married to Ayaan? 

I am comparing them as Arnav-Khushi were soulmates & Asad-Zoya were also projected in a similar way & since Gul is the karta-dharta of both shows, what would have happened if such a track would have been shown in IPK?

PS -  I dont watch QH, just know the tracks happening. So this Q is arising out of curiosity & I dont know the deeper meaning of the tracks. If I am making any assumptions, please forgive me :P 

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Re: A question for IPK & QH fans!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-16, 15:36

I think it is different, for me at least, with IPK heart and soul were connected and I wouldn't have liked it, with QH this was an initial summary of the show and I had no issues with it at that time, was looking forward to it they seem to indicate it a couple of times but pulled back, now it's just timing which I think is wrong, but i don't have objections the way I would have had in IPK cause for QH is watch but couldn't care less..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-16, 15:43

sarra0 wrote:I think it is different, for me at least, with IPK heart and soul were connected and I wouldn't have liked it, with QH this was an initial summary of the show and I had no issues with it at that time, was looking forward to it they seem to indicate it a couple of times but pulled back, now it's just timing which I think is wrong, but i don't have objections the way I would have had in IPK cause for QH is watch but couldn't care less..

Thanks for the reply Sarra
As I said I am making some assumptions here. Have really no idea about AsYa relation but I guess it has progressed to a great extent & they are emotionally connected now
I remember this is the initial concept of QH but as u said, maybe the timing isn’t right?? Wonder if Gul could have introduced this track when AsYa were in love but hadn’t confessed to each other? Something on the lines of IPK, when twist happens when Arshi are in love but had not confessed.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 16:06

Shilpa, i got the threat of dhandas when i infused ipk in QH forum n u started topic itself??? U r so much daring hun
lol [i m joking]

coming to ur post, yeah arshi then and asya now r somehow diffn level of love so u have not assumed sth wrong....arshi r a level ahead of asya for me...forgive me if m biased,but i truly feel arshi has depth than asya....in every deptt. Be it hate, b it love, b it understanding, b it acceptance, b it chemistry, b it conjugalness, asya is steps behind arshi....

Of lately hadnt watched the show for long but had been updating with the forum,stil i can say asya had not reached where arshi were in the wedding day

so this kind of track is somehow 'qubool hai' for me in QH but not in ipk....i wud accepted a seperation of arshi but not sharing the sacred bond of marriage with 3rd person by either arnav or khushi

in QH too i wanted ayan zoya track b4 asad-zoya confession not in the D-day, not like this but stil they say Islam has such provisions so m not totally against it....accepting it half heartedly,if love wins then its fine....i believe gul plays wid twists in story not wid love,

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-16, 16:21

aasudi wrote:Shilpa, i got the threat of dhandas when i infused ipk in QH forum n u started topic itself??? U r so much daring hun
lol [i m joking]

coming to ur post, yeah arshi then and asya now r somehow diffn level of love so u have not assumed sth wrong....arshi r a level ahead of asya for me...forgive me if m biased,but i truly feel arshi has depth than asya....in every deptt. Be it hate, b it love, b it understanding, b it acceptance, b it chemistry, b it conjugalness, asya is steps behind arshi....

Of lately hadnt watched the show for long but had been updating with the forum,stil i can say asya had not reached where arshi were in the wedding day

so this kind of track is somehow 'qubool hai' for me in QH but not in ipk....i wud accepted a seperation of arshi but not sharing the sacred bond of marriage with 3rd person by either arnav or khushi

in QH too i wanted ayan zoya track b4 asad-zoya confession not in the D-day, not like this but stil they say Islam has such provisions so m not totally against it....accepting it half heartedly,if love wins then its fine....i believe gul plays wid twists in story not wid love,

:lol!:  Aasudi, I was just wondering, so thought to post the Q :P 

I don’t follow QH but peek in sometimes into the epis on TV. Watched the Saturday recap epi where Ayaan & Zoya reach the wedding venue.
I really cant compare Arshi & Asya as I have seen QH very rarely. So assuming that Asad-Zoya are soulmates, will Zoya fall for Ayaan later on in the story? What do u think? As Ayaan is not the villain here, its just circumstances which will bind them

If Gul goes the Ekta way, she might end up making Ayaan-Zoya falling in love, then again out of love & divorce them & get them married to their 1st loves. In Geet, even though for a short period, Geet falls in love with her hubby (Maan’s bro) & only after he ditches her, she starts hating him.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 16:36

I havent watched a single epi of QH, But thinking back, would I have accepted if Khushi was to marry Nk instead of Arnav?

A BIG NO!

I write FFs and I dont even like to write stories like that where ArHi are not destined to be together... I have a delicate heart and I dont like to be stressed with such pain...I take a long time to like stories... and very rarely, I get impressed by stories to a level that I fall for them...and when I do that... I know, I am an emotional fool when it comes to stories to which I give my heart to...

I wouldnt want any shipping other than the pair who are destined to be... Be it Arnav and Khushi or Harry and Ginny or Ron and Hermoine... I wouldnt want it anyother way! bas!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-16, 16:49

Abavi wrote:I havent watched a single epi of QH, But thinking back, would I have accepted if Khushi was to marry Nk instead of Arnav?

A BIG NO!

I write FFs and I dont even like to write stories like that where ArHi are not destined to be together... I have a delicate heart and I dont like to be stressed with such pain...I take a long time to like stories... and very rarely, I get impressed by stories to a level that I fall for them...and when I do that... I know, I am an emotional fool when it comes to stories to which I give my heart to...

I wouldnt want any shipping other than the pair who are destined to be... Be it Arnav and Khushi or Harry and Ginny or Ron and Hermoine... I wouldnt want it anyother way! bas!

Thanks for the reply Vi
I too don’t watch QH & would not have liked to watch Khushi marrying someone else & falling in love which is y I had planned to quit IPK after BS would have left & Khushi falling in love with Viraf’s character as they had planned had IPK continued.
TV shows are notorious to show couples falling in & out of love & back in love again. Sujal-Kashish (Kahin toh hoga) were quite similar to Arshi but I couldn’t see Kashish failing in love with Piyush after her marriage. She then again fell back in love with Sujal after Piyush’s death. Wonder what route will Gul take in QH
Strangely, more than Harry-Ginny, I love Ron-Hermoine, maybe as their love story had more focus than Harry-Ginny. I used to hate Krum-Hermione & Ron-Lavender but did not feel that much for Harry-Cho.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-16, 16:57

archie_79 wrote:
Abavi wrote:I havent watched a single epi of QH, But thinking back, would I have accepted if Khushi was to marry Nk instead of Arnav?

A BIG NO!

Thanks for the reply Vi
I too don’t watch QH & would not have liked to watch Khushi marrying someone else & falling in love which is y I had planned to quit IPK after BS would have left & Khushi falling in love with Viraf’s character as they had planned had IPK continued.
TV shows are notorious to show couples falling in & out of love & back in love again. Sujal-Kashish (Kahin toh hoga) were quite similar to Arshi but I couldn’t see Kashish failing in love with Piyush after her marriage. She then again fell back in love with Sujal after Piyush’s death. Wonder what route will Gul take in QH
Strangely, more than Harry-Ginny, I love Ron-Hermoine, maybe as their love story had more focus than Harry-Ginny. I used to hate Krum-Hermione & Ron-Lavender but did not feel that much for Harry-Cho.
I know we are going off route, But I am crazy for HP characters as much as I am crazy for ArHi... so here you go...

Yeah, Harry and Ginny didnt have much depth, it was hinted though in the second book that Ginny will end up with Harry... and I too like you, looked forward to Ron and Hermione more that Harry and Ginny....
When they finally kiss in the chamber... I was like... It took you so long you moron Ron! But still I did enjoyed the possessive side of Ron and Hermione when Krum and Lavender phase were going on and I knew in the corner of my heart that JKR wouldnt fail us! She didnt :P 

But Harry Cho didnt induce anything except, childhood infactuation for me... then too, somewhere JKR kept Ginny in the background where she would feel sad when Harry spoke to his friends about Cho... when they fell apart I would danced a congo!

Then when suddenly Ginny became a integral part of their circle, I knew time has come for Harry Ginny story to start off... she suddenly grew so attractive, so capable and so charming :lol!:  She was to marry Harry... she couldnt afford to be a simple girl next door.. who is the hero's bestie's sister... :clown: she grew into a charming quidditch player and a revolutionist!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-16, 17:31

Abavi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:

A BIG NO!

Thanks for the reply Vi
I know we are going off route, But I am crazy for HP characters as much as I am crazy for ArHi... so here you go...

Yeah, Harry and Ginny didnt have much depth, it was hinted though in the second book that Ginny will end up with Harry... and I too like you, looked forward to Ron and Hermione more that Harry and Ginny....
When they finally kiss in the chamber... I was like... It took you so long you moron Ron! But still I did enjoyed the possessive side of Ron and Hermione when Krum and Lavender phase were going on and I knew in the corner of my heart that JKR wouldnt fail us! She didnt :P 

But Harry Cho didnt induce anything except, childhood infactuation for me... then too, somewhere JKR kept Ginny in the background where she would feel sad when Harry spoke to his friends about Cho... when they fell apart I would danced a congo!

Then when suddenly Ginny became a integral part of their circle, I knew time has come for Harry Ginny story to start off... she suddenly grew so attractive, so capable and so charming :lol!:  She was to marry Harry... she couldnt afford to be a simple girl next door.. who is the hero's bestie's sister... :clown: she grew into a charming quidditch player and a revolutionist!

Me too Vi, have read all HP books many times, still read them. Have got the ebooks on my phone too. I love how JKR has connected everything. She wrote all the books b4 the 1st one got published, so there is a connection between what happens in Book1 & Book7(well almost)
I was more interested in the connection between Harry & Voldemort than Harry’s love story, TBH. But Ginny-Harry were a cute couple. I was really waiting for Ron’s reaction when he would come to know about Ginny-Harry. I felt bad when Harry-Ginny had to separate due to Harry’s mission to destroy Voldemort. Ron-Hermione, sometimes liked to hit on their heads, when they failed to understand their own love. I guess Hermione realized her love b4 Ron & she keeps waiting for Ron to speak up & Ron, the dumbo that he is, feels he is not worth her.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 17:31

archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:Shilpa, i got the threat of dhandas when i infused ipk in QH forum n u started topic itself??? U r so much daring hun
lol [i m joking]

:lol!:  Aasudi, I was just wondering, so thought to post the Q :P 

I don’t follow QH but peek in sometimes into the epis on TV. Watched the Saturday recap epi where Ayaan & Zoya reach the wedding venue.
I really cant compare Arshi & Asya as I have seen QH very rarely. So assuming that Asad-Zoya are soulmates, will Zoya fall for Ayaan later on in the story? What do u think? As Ayaan is not the villain here, its just circumstances which will bind them

If Gul goes the Ekta way, she might end up making Ayaan-Zoya falling in love, then again out of love & divorce them & get them married to their 1st loves. In Geet, even though for a short period, Geet falls in love with her hubby (Maan’s bro) & only after he ditches her, she starts hating him.
'ab fakat ho yehi, woh rahe mujhme hi'
'ho juda kehne ko, bichhde na par kabhi'

these lines should be considered at qubool hai.... I swear i wil say i hate QH if ayan n zoya fall for each other.... I dnt like ridiculing love at al shilpa ... Ayan-zoya and love at this point is deception....asad-zoya, ayan-humaira both duo had already made love to each other, not physically but soulfully....so falling for another person is not possible....i m positive for this track cuz its mere seperation....asad-zoya r Islamic n i already said Islam has such provisions for marriage, thus m okay wid the track....but if it was arnav-khushi, how can we accept khushi marrying NK,like rumor said, when even the damn contract marriage was everything for khushi???

Same is for qubool hai...asad-zoya and ayan-humaiera cant fall for some1 else even if they share a marital bond

if gul get on the ekta way like u said shilpa, its goodbye for gul...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-16, 18:25

archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I think it is different, for me at least, with IPK heart and soul were connected and I wouldn't have liked it, with QH this was an initial summary of the show and I had no issues with it at that time, was looking forward to it they seem to indicate it a couple of times but pulled back, now it's just timing which I think is wrong, but i don't have objections the way I would have had in IPK cause for QH is watch but couldn't care less..
Thanks for the reply Sarra
As I said I am making some assumptions here. Have really no idea about AsYa relation but I guess it has progressed to a great extent & they are emotionally connected now
I remember this is the initial concept of QH but as u said, maybe the timing isn’t right?? Wonder if Gul could have introduced this track when AsYa were in love but hadn’t confessed to each other? Something on the lines of IPK, when twist happens when Arshi are in love but had not confessed.
Asya relationship isn't as deep to me as Arhi, but yeah its being shown they r in love, have declared there feelings, Asad like 4lion heroes after falling in love and declaring it loses himself that's wat has happened to b large extent... it could be they were initially going to go down this route and left it because online fans wouldn't be happy, or this way while u split Asya up for now it's safer in terms of feelings, it's been shown that Zoya loves Asad and vice versa and Ayan loves Humaira and vice versa, where as before feeling especially Ayan's were not tied down and there ma have been the possibility of feelings on one side or both depending on wen the track was...this could be trying to take a sting out for online fans, i can't c the majority of TRP viewers caring... or they r trying to get back to being number one on Zee and r feeling the pressure.... Or Gul has lost the art of timing which v saw in IPK as well.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum