Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 16th September 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 16th September 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-16, 15:58

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update -16th September 2013

The episode starts with Aastha finding out that she is the event co-ordinator for Agnihotri Institute. She requests for her project to be changed to something else siting personal reasons. Managala gets very upset and her husband tries his best to convince Aastha by telling her that she should always separate her personal life and professional life. Aastha is still not convinced and asks if she could be swaped for another project. Mangala tells her its not possible as she had signed the project.

The scene shifts to Niranjan's residence where the son-in-law is telling them that Aastha had troubled him today. Niranjan asks him to explain and he tells him that Aastha insulted him before the workers. Anjali tells Niranjan that the girl always creates problems for them. Niranjan tells Anjali that Aastha is a small girl and she is not wrong as she is trying to help the elders in the Ashram. He asks his son to make sure that they get a good alternate place and that they should be convinced to move not in a harsh way but only by pointing out the benefits of the new place. Shlok excuses himself and leaves for work.

The next scene shifts to Aastha who is trying to understand the benefits of taking the Agnihotri assingment. She still tries to call her parents to let them know about her assisngment and her mom picks up the call and tells her that all the neighbours are here to wish them on her job. She hears her dad and her Aagi proudly telling everyone how capable their child is. Aastha doesn't want to disappoint her parents and she tells them that she has signed her contract. Her parents are happy to hear this and she tells them she has to go to her appointment. She enters the cabin hoping to find Niranjan Sir but gets shocked to find Shlok. Shlok asks her if she wont wish him and further asks her to take a seat without breaking anything.

Aastha tells him that she will stand and he starts by telling her that no outsider should be allowed to enter the function venue. She takes it personally and tells him that he doesn't have to do this all the time and that she will be perfect in her job. Shlok merely tells her that its the list of things and nothing personal and hands over a list to her. He starts giving her all the instructions and finally once done she hands over the contract paper for him to sign. He finds it difficult to sign because of the pain in his fingers. Aastha feels guilts. He finally manages to sign and hands it over to her. He hears a sound outside his cabin and both of them leave outside to find the Ashram ladies in his office wishing him. Aastha is smiling behind his back.

Niranjan comes home with Aastha's dad and they discuss about work. Anjali comes in and greets both of them. He tries to remove his shoes and finds his grand daughter's sandles. Anjali tells him that Kaveri must have kept her sandles there again. He tells her that the sandles looks very nice and to get another pair for her and then leaves for his study with Athul.

The scene shifts to Shlok's office and he gets very upset with the security for letting the ladies in. But his assistant tells him that because they prayed for the welfare of his work and staff they let them in. They start blessing him and gives him the prasad and then leave. He finally tells Aastha that his decision won't change and she tells him that its not to change his decision but to change his heart.

Precap: Shlok tells Aastha that their prayers have been answered as he is going to get the place tomorrow. Aastha is shocked to hear this.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-09-16, 20:57; edited 3 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 16th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 17:45

Live updates Ek Baar Phir 16Sep13 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 16th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:03

The episode begins with ...Aastha reaching the venue of the event she has to manage ....it is the Agnihotri silver jubilee anniversary .. She is shocked ....to read her agreement and look at the high rise of the impassive office building ...

At home damaadji is complaining about Aastha insulting him in presence of his workers .. 
Niranjan tries to pacify him by saying larki bachchi hai ..... he would take care of the girl .. But says that Aastha was right in helping the old ladies .. He tells Shlok to give them a better place for them and then vacate that location ..... Then Aashtha would surely agree .. Peacefully..... Shlok is resentful but had to agree unwillingly..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 21:23; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:04

Aastha wants to refuse the management of Agnihotri company she wanted some other work .. But her employers ..Mangala, Mangesh force her and persuade her to do that assignment .. And not to let go of her opportunity .. She agrees ... Reluctantly .. To take her brief from her new boss..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 21:32; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:07

Aastha gets delayed due to silly phone call from her parents ... Who are jubilant about her new appt n new job ..
Finally she reaches the office of her new boss  ...enters hesitantly as she does not want to break her parents' dreams

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 20:56; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 18:13

--sumana13-- wrote:Aastha gets delayed due to silly phone call from her parents ... Who are jubilant about her new appt n new job ..
Finally she reaches the office of her new boss ...enters hesitantly as she does not want to break her parents' dreams

N v were told that aastha is non-sacrificing n non-compromising real morden gal... Lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:16

At home Niranjan is praising avlok ji (aastha's dad ) about his meticulous work .. And that he did not need to check all the files .. He trusted him ....

He tells Anjali to make chai naashta for Avlok ji ..
Niranjan and Avlok think shlok was a very hinhaar bachcha ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:24

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 21:03; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:31

At work Aastha finds herself face to face with Shlok again ...
He taunts her for not wishing him ...
He orders her to sit down with out any tod fod ..
His silver jubilee function would go on for 15 days ...

Sastha face off as he gives her a list of to do things ...she tells him not to taunt her of past incidents .. She would do her best despite his taunts .. He replies her suitably .. LOLs

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 20:56; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:31

Aastha takes down notes of what he says about the event ....
Asks her to give him progress reports every morning n evening ..

She notices  the wound on his finger that he had sustained by the lift door .. He was bit clumsy due to it ... He drops the pen .. She feels sorry and tries to pick it up .. They have head bang as both bend down to pick it up ..
Both have another eyelock as both hold the pen together .. Under the table .. Both feel awkward

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 20:54; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 18:31

Sumi too much over dramatic with too less acting....plz sum1 pass me a soft cushioned pillar....arghh

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:33

Outside his office all the old ladies have collected and are offering each other sweets and tilak .. And bless Shlok as he goes out to investigate .. .  
Aastha wants to say something about the old ladies .. They have done puja in aashram and come to bless him ...
Shlok is furious that they entered with out his permission ...he screams for his security ... But Aastha says giving blessings was not a crime ...

His office security are also touched by the old ladies's prayers and take their blessings .. Aash pleads Shlok to accept their prasad

All the ladies give him tilak, flowers, laddoos and blessings leave with good wishes .. May he rise in life, open more institutes, help more needy people ....

Finally Her new employers Mangala drag her away from Shlok fearing some more complications with him ...LOLs

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 21:25; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:34

Aastha's smile makes him furious .... He reprimands her again .. Did she think his ideas about her would change .. But she replies that she wanted to change his heart not his views

Precap .. Shlok angrily tells that the ladies prayers and blessings were working very fast as he would now be able to take over the aashram the next day instead of ten days ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 21:26; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:38

aasudi wrote:Sumi too much over dramatic with too less acting....plz sum1 pass me a soft cushioned pillar....arghh
My dear Aasudi demands something .. can I refuse ?? .. here you go my dear .. bang here ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 18:43

Aasudi ?? You OK Naa ?? After the episode ??/
need anything else ?? ...
I can get you anything just to keep your beautiful head   sane and safe n healthy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 21:34

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-16, 21:45

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi ?? You OK Naa ?? After the episode ??/
I can get you anything just to keep your beautiful head   sane and safe n healthy
the whole scene was like kids playing yara....i was like wat da?
The show is not worth to make fun of either that they r dealing such sensitive issue as a joke...at this rate, i wil vry soon stop watching the rubbish they show

n yeah another disaster precap....give me some sleeping pills....lol

and thank u for the pillow....i cn bang my head as much as i can...but 1 thing make me laugh like hell....not a single staff listened the roar of their tiger boss...meow meow karta rehgaya, humara achha bachha...LOL

they r copying ipk even in bloopers sumi, the bandage was not there wen he was throwing ball right?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-16, 22:13

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi ?? You OK Naa ?? After the episode ??/
the whole scene was like kids playing yara....i was like wat da?
The show is not worth to make fun of either that they r dealing such sensitive issue as a joke...at this rate, i wil vry soon stop watching the rubbish they show

n yeah another disaster precap....give me some sleeping pills....lol

and thank u for the pillow....i cn bang my head as much as i can...but 1 thing make me laugh like hell....not a single staff listened the roar of their tiger boss...meow meow karta rehgaya, humara achha bachha...LOL

they r copying ipk even in bloopers sumi, the bandage was not there wen he was throwing ball right?
meoow meoow meoow meoow :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum