Latest topics

SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-17, 14:57

slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
Definitely nothing funny... they are the highlight
he needs to insure them :lol!: 
Sure, valuables must be insured.
Long back, read that Pele's / Maradona's
legs are insured at very high value.
Just like legs, eyebrow also a part of the body.
Really? I didn't know that you could insure legs etc. Yes, Shlok should consider it.

Real Madrid insure Cristiano Ronaldo's legs for £90 million

Cristiano Ronaldo's legs have reportedly been insured for £90 million by Real Madrid.




Protection: Cristiano Ronaldo's legs worth a lot of money to Real Madrid Photo: REUTERS


By Telegraph staff
6:59AM BST 04 Aug 2009

Real paid a world record £80m for the Portuguese winger when they signed him from Manchester United in June.
The fear is that teams will target the 24-year-old World Player of the Year for rough treatment on the pitch and so the Sun reports that Real have moved swiftly to protect their investment should Ronaldo pick up a long-term injury.
Real president Florentino Perez has spent almost £200m on new signings in an attempt to wrestle the La Liga and Champions League titles away from fierce rivals Barcelona.
Kaka, Karim Benzema, Raul Albiol and Alvaro Arbeloa have also been brought to the Bernabeu, while Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso is the subject of a £25m bid.
However, Ronaldo is the icing on the cake for Perez and with the player having been fouled 34 times already in just three pre-season friendlies, Perez needs to ensure the club is covered in case of a serious knock.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-17, 15:00

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
zuzana wrote:he needs to insure them :lol!: 
Sure, valuables must be insured.
Long back, read that Pele's / Maradona's
legs are insured at very high value.
Just like legs, eyebrow also a part of the body.
Really? I didn't know that you could insure legs etc. Yes, Shlok should consider it.
Real Madrid insure Cristiano Ronaldo's legs for £90 million

Cristiano Ronaldo's legs have reportedly been insured for £90 million by Real Madrid.




Protection: Cristiano Ronaldo's legs worth a lot of money to Real Madrid Photo: REUTERS


By Telegraph staff
6:59AM BST 04 Aug 2009

Real paid a world record £80m for the Portuguese winger when they signed him from Manchester United in June.
The fear is that teams will target the 24-year-old World Player of the Year for rough treatment on the pitch and so the Sun reports that Real have moved swiftly to protect their investment should Ronaldo pick up a long-term injury.
Real president Florentino Perez has spent almost £200m on new signings in an attempt to wrestle the La Liga and Champions League titles away from fierce rivals Barcelona.
Kaka, Karim Benzema, Raul Albiol and Alvaro Arbeloa have also been brought to the Bernabeu, while Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso is the subject of a £25m bid.
However, Ronaldo is the icing on the cake for Perez and with the player having been fouled 34 times already in just three pre-season friendlies, Perez needs to ensure the club is covered in case of a serious knock.
TFS. Wow, 90 million pounds Shocked

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-17, 15:01

Insured Bodyparts : Just see the varieties.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-17, 15:12

SAYAN18 wrote:Insured Bodyparts : Just see the varieties.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is how some parts of the world live... a real eye opener

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-17, 15:28

slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Insured Bodyparts : Just see the varieties.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is how some parts of the world live... a real eye opener
@ Red - Eye for us, Eyebrow for Shloke ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-17, 15:33

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Insured Bodyparts : Just see the varieties.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is how some parts of the world live... a real eye opener
@ Red - Eye for us, Eyebrow for Shloke ?

 
Ur on a roll AK :lol!:


Last edited by zuzana on 2013-09-17, 15:34; edited 1 time in total

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by slmu on 2013-09-17, 15:34

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Insured Bodyparts : Just see the varieties.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is how some parts of the world live... a real eye opener
@ Red - Eye for us, Eyebrow for Shloke ?
ROFL  spot on

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-17, 15:36

@AK
u wont leave any damn chance ,do u?

Btw, thanks for the 'maha sagar of gyan'...bhy fear when Ak is here

i think shlok should consult u to get his 'eyebrows' best insurer... damaging it by too much crunching and twisting, he surely needs his eyebrows to b insured

if sth happened to his eyebrows, or those brows worn out ,we'll b left with nothing
its better to have sth interesting than nothing

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-17, 15:49

aasudi wrote:@AK
u wont leave any damn chance ,do u?

Btw, thanks for the 'maha sagar of gyan'...bhy fear when Ak is here

i think shlok should consult u to get his 'eyebrows' best insurer... damaging it by too much crunching and twisting, he surely needs his eyebrows to b insured

if sth happened to his eyebrows, or those brows worn out ,we'll b left with nothing
its better to have sth interesting than nothing
If Shloke's eyebrow catches cold, or fever or injured by clashing with Astha,
Can you imagine ?
That will be the Doomsday.

Shloke is 'Balbrahmchari' personified.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-17, 15:58

@AK
hahahaha [gabbar wali]
'balbramhachari personified'?
U r on roll

yes, shlok is a 'dinosaur' if not 4 his twitchy brows....dnt fear of aastha,btw, she is so soft,no chances of hurting shlok's precious brows...kumari nahin hona hai usko ...c needs to surpass kumari
lol

waise bhi shlok has bhisma pratigya 4 'no smile'....ek baar woh toda toh bramhacharya kya cheez hai...waiting 4 aastha to give shlok a sastha reason to smile
;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 18:49

AK .. You are reminding me of ABOL TABOL .. 
Ramgorur er chana .. Haastey tader mana .. 

Absolutely right choice of poetry my friend .. 

:*lol*: Dance Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-17, 18:52

--sumana13-- wrote:AK .. You are reminding me of ABOL TABOL .. 
Ramgorur er chana .. Haastey tader mana .. 

Absolutely right choice of poetry my friend .. 

:*lol*: Dance Thumbsup

Hi Sumana, it is actually ' Abol Tabol '
The page at the beginning is from original book.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 18:55

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:AK .. You are reminding me of ABOL TABOL .. 
Ramgorur er chana .. Haastey tader mana .. 

Absolutely right choice of poetry my friend .. 

:*lol*: Dance Thumbsup
Hi Sumana, it is actually ' Abol Tabol '
The page at the beginning is from original book.
Khoob daroon  diyecho AK ... This poem never suited any other character better .. It is so apt .. Thanks for making is laugh ....ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-17, 18:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:AK .. You are reminding me of ABOL TABOL .. 
Ramgorur er chana .. Haastey tader mana .. 

Absolutely right choice of poetry my friend .. 

:*lol*: Dance Thumbsup
Hi Sumana, it is actually ' Abol Tabol '
The page at the beginning is from original book.
Khoob daroon  diyecho AK ... This poem never suited any other character better .. It is so apt .. Thanks for making is laugh ....ROFL
I'm in this forum just to laugh with my virtual friends.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SHLOKE is Ram Garurer Chhana.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:54


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum