Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - 16.September.2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - 16.September.2013

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-17, 12:10

I am actually feeling bad for Jalal.

The people he trusts most are the ones who are not really true to him.

His favorite begum Ruqaiya boasts that she rules over Jalal's mind and he can never refuse anything she says. Jalal has proved this consistently that Ruqaiya knows his mind like the back of her hand. She can easily turn the course of his thoughts into a completely different direction than he'd been thinking. He trusts her and her judgements to the point of not investing any of his brain into it at all.

His Badi Ammi ... She boasts that Jalal trusts her so much that even if he had proof against her, he'd still not believe it (as against her own son who accused her of the murder without proof). How ironic then that the son who accused her was right, and Jalal was not.

Ruqaiya might care for him a bit, however, her eyes are always on the prize. Jalal is magic genie who is in her control.
Maaham Anga is vazeer-e-aaliya because she is Jalal's Badi Ammi.

Because of Ruqaiya, Jalal has been shamefaced before Jodha and her family.
Because of Maaham Anga, Jalal has lost his unborn child.

All he is left with is a dibbi to find the culprit.

And yet, does he trust the ones who are really faithful to him? Does he even know who is faithful to him?

The only living person who does not use Jalal for who he is - is his mother, Hamida.

It is not going to be an easy trek to find the biggest culprit behind the smallest dibbi. It doesn't matter who Jalal hears it from or what proof stares him in the face, believing Badi Ammi to be the murderess of his unborn child is beyond Jalal.
Least of all when the accuser is Jodha and the witness is Raheem.

As per Precap, Maaham herself gets the chance of telling Jalal what Jodha accuses her of.
This means --- Jodha had the guts ... and of course, the stupidity, to confront Maaham on the word of a child. Maaham is able to turn around the words of the wisest in the land. How does a child's testimony hold up to her?

The better deal might've been to either investigate or to let Jalal hear what Raheem had to say - and decide for herself. Confronting Maaham on her own - I have to say that Begum Ruqaiya is absolutely right in saying that Jodha does not have the capability to meddle in political matters. Being driven by emotions is the last thing to do.

Jalal has learnt the lesson after mistreating Jodha and her family. Jodha, I hope, learns the lesson after Maaham proves herself innocent without so much as a trial.

If Jalal ever has to believe that Maaham is his biggest enemy - he'd probably need to catch her red-handed at it. Else, she remains the Badi Ammi.

On the lighter side, it is totally a treat to see that Maaham Anga, the Vazeer-e-Aaliya truly met her match in her own daughter-in-law, Javeda.

I love the girl!!  Apart from being light-hearted and sweet, she is not as dim as she seems. and her dialogs are amazing - some fantastic clues come up as she talks.

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-18, 16:17; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - 16.September.2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-17, 12:17

Hey Shalini....thanks for the lovely post...it came after a long time...but guess at a good juncture.....

True.....Jalal is NOT going to believe his nayi-naveli begum who is at loggerheads with him since Day 1 and a small kid......MA knows her Jalal too well..... Now I am eager to know how this chapter closes....

Jodha's folly.....she is acting more like a regular Ekta's soap's wife than a queen......has got a steep learning curve......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-17, 12:28

Shalini hug1 

Enjoyed reading u Shalini.. Hopefully Jodha realises her folly and not get into further trouble by acting without thinking..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-17, 14:35

Shalini missed your posts!

Jalal hasnt experienced true love at all in his life so isnt able to appreciate what he is missing....his eyes will open and see the facade MA and Ruqs are putting up and manipulating him only when he realises what love is.

Likewise Jodha is lacking foresight!

I love MAs bahu..she is super fun :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-09-17, 15:15

Whenever they touch the dibbi.. i say.. uh.. dont touch it.. u wont get the finger prints... then i realize.. uh! 500yrs back there were no Dr Salunke from CID :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-17, 17:09

pollyanna wrote:Hey Shalini....thanks for the lovely post...it came after a long time...but guess at a good juncture.....

True.....Jalal is NOT going to believe his nayi-naveli begum who is at loggerheads with him since Day 1 and a small kid......MA knows her Jalal too well..... Now I am eager to know how this chapter closes....

Jodha's folly.....she is acting more like a regular Ekta's soap's wife than a queen......has got a steep learning curve......
Thank you, buddy! :)

I had an office customer release and hence was caught up!

I agree. Jodha really does have a lot to learn. She has learnt a lot, but there is a long, long way to go. But then, so does Jalal!

There would need to be specially orchestrated circumstances so that Jodha and Jalal could learn!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-17, 17:11

Maria J wrote:Shalini hug1 

Enjoyed reading u Shalini.. Hopefully Jodha realises her folly and not get into further trouble by acting without thinking..
Thank you!

I think Jodha will realize it ... though old habits - putting one's foot in one's mouth - do die hard Wink

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-17, 17:13

monsi08 wrote:Whenever they touch the dibbi.. i say.. uh.. dont touch it.. u wont get the finger prints... then i realize.. uh! 500yrs back there were no Dr Salunke from CID :*lol*:
I SO agree!! Whenever I see Jalal pacing up and down with the dibbi.. I too wonder - too bad you guys didn't have forensics back then!

There are times I tell them - you need a K D Pathak and a Dr. Salunkhe - and maybe a Daya too!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-17, 19:12

monsi08 wrote:Whenever they touch the dibbi.. i say.. uh.. dont touch it.. u wont get the finger prints... then i realize.. uh! 500yrs back there were no Dr Salunke from CID :*lol*:
:lol!: :lol!:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum