Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-17, 18:40

@maria
ria, they r trying to show aastha's char in better light with ths emotional show off as well as shastha interaction wid each other in serious way

if 1ly they realise their scripting n execution is loose

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 18:42

O
Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Mangala is worrying about the expenditures .. Magesh pacifies her .. Both argue over the expenses .. She reprimands Aastha for confronting him and making him angry ...

Aastha goes up to Mangala and tells her to punish her for her faults and praise her for her good work .. 
She tells mangala to help the old ladies of the aashram ...
Mangesh is worried about shlok's fury ....
Aastha says he was not angry his face was permanently in a frown ....
Mangesh is considerate with Aastha .. ..
Agree with Astha here :)
Absolutely right yaara ..both Aastha and Maria .. Very intelligent observation and conclusion .. ROFL ..

Thumbsup :*lol*: :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-17, 18:43

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aastha cried all night and prays to Ganapati Bappa to do something ... 

Precap .. Aastha is accompanying all the ladies as they vacate the ashram tearfully .... Shlok walks in and hands over the pepers of the aashram to them .. All are stunned .. 
Yeh itni jaldi kaise sudar gaya Shocked
Was he not asked by his father?
So was he going to give them back the same place or shifting them else where ?? .. 
So he was not changed at heart he was just following  his dad's orders .. Now  Aastha will feel he has become  a better  person
I havnt watched the show in a couple of weeks, but i thought I read somewhere that nivranjan ( the name was something like that) was going to ask him to not make them homeless, not to kick them out, i assumed that that was the dads name as he is the only one Shlok seems to listen to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 18:45

aasudi wrote:@maria
ria, they r trying to show aastha's char in better light with ths emotional show off as well as shastha interaction wid each other in serious way

if 1ly they realise their scripting n execution is loose
Story kuchh jam nahin rahi Aasudi my friend I agree with you buddy ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-17, 18:56

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:Thanks for the LU.. 
HUgs back to YOU .. maria .. AWW I love you my dear ...
hug1 long hug hug1

Love u too Manu long hug

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-17, 18:56

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:@maria
ria, they r trying to show aastha's char in better light with ths emotional show off as well as shastha interaction wid each other in serious way

if 1ly they realise their scripting n execution is loose
Story kuchh jam nahin rahi Aasudi my friend I agree with you buddy ..
me too bounce bounce bounce bounce

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-17, 18:58

--sumana13-- wrote:O
Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Mangala is worrying about the expenditures .. Magesh pacifies her .. Both argue over the expenses .. She reprimands Aastha for confronting him and making him angry ...

Aastha goes up to Mangala and tells her to punish her for her faults and praise her for her good work .. 
She tells mangala to help the old ladies of the aashram ...
Mangesh is worried about shlok's fury ....
Aastha says he was not angry his face was permanently in a frown ....
Mangesh is considerate with Aastha .. ..
Agree with Astha here :)
Absolutely right yaara ..both Aastha and Maria .. Very intelligent observation and conclusion .. ROFL ..

Thumbsup :*lol*: :*lol*:
:*lol*:

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-17, 18:59

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:Yeh itni jaldi kaise sudar gaya Shocked
Was he not asked by his father?
So was he going to give them back the same place or shifting them else where ?? .. 
So he was not changed at heart he was just following  his dad's orders .. Now  Aastha will feel he has become  a better  person
I havnt watched the show in a couple of weeks, but i thought I read somewhere that nivranjan ( the name was something like that) was going to ask him to not make them homeless, not to kick them out, i assumed that that was the dads name as he is the only one Shlok seems to listen to...

Yes Shlok listens to only his father.. Don't know much about the homeless thing though

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-17, 19:02

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aastha cried all night and prays to Ganapati Bappa to do something ... 

Precap .. Aastha is accompanying all the ladies as they vacate the ashram tearfully .... Shlok walks in and hands over the pepers of the aashram to them .. All are stunned .. 
Yeh itni jaldi kaise sudar gaya Shocked
Was he not asked by his father?
So was he going to give them back the same place or shifting them else where ?? .. 
So he was not changed at heart he was just following  his dad's orders .. Now  Aastha will feel he has become  a better  person
i had a feeling that niranjan n other family members of shlok r two-faced ppl...thus, i think shlok is gonna b portrayed the same....might b his dad asks hm to return the oldage home, but i had a feeling shlok is putting a facade in front of aastha 4 trapping her in 'puppet dance' as he has been manipulating the situation...shlok is haunter and aastha 'sikaar'...revenge is on gals

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-17, 19:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:@maria
ria, they r trying to show aastha's char in better light with ths emotional show off as well as shastha interaction wid each other in serious way

if 1ly they realise their scripting n execution is loose
Story kuchh jam nahin rahi Aasudi my friend I agree with you buddy ..
yeah, sumi the story is not strongly put forth...i think that they hav potential story-nothing new but yes potential...the problem is they dnt knw how to execute it...unacceptable loopholes r there...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-17, 19:38

Ŷ
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:@maria
ria, they r trying to show aastha's char in better light with ths emotional show off as well as shastha interaction wid each other in serious way

if 1ly they realise their scripting n execution is loose
Story kuchh jam nahin rahi Aasudi my friend I agree with you buddy ..
yeah, sumi the story is not strongly put forth...i think that they hav potential story-nothing new but yes potential...the problem is they dnt knw how to execute it...unacceptable loopholes r there...
Prognosis is grave Aasudi .. TRP ka maar paragaa .. To serial band ho jayegaa .. Good riddance .. All shift to Sanaya's new show ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 00:42

One Qs to you girls .. why was he observing Aastha and the old ladies chup chup ke ??
did he not have the guts to confront them ??


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 00:42



--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th September 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:52


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum