Latest topics

"Qubool Hai" to land in trouble for making mockery of Islam and sanctity of Nikaah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Qubool Hai" to land in trouble for making mockery of Islam and sanctity of Nikaah

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 01:23

Mumbai: Small screen popular show "Qubool Hai" that has carved its image before viewers and hit the TRP very soon but the makers of the show will land in problem soon because of the unusual twists in the show which is offensive for Islam. There is a petition by AsYaKaBhi Fanatics from United Kingdom against Gul Khan.

The petition mentioned that Gul is making fun of Nikaah, "Gul Khan Should Stop showing unrealistic things in Qubool Hai & Stop Making Mockery of Islam & sanctity of marriage."

According to AsYaKaBhi Fanatics, "Asad-Zoya's separation news made many fans disheartened. Now, the fun which Gul Khan is making of Islam is hurting many Muslim fans. Accidental marriage, marriage by mistake is not legal in Islam.You just can't getmarried by sitting infront of each other like fools or neither by saying qubool hai three times.Gul Khan Muslim only by name."

For an Islamic marriage some points very important to complete nikaah.

Petitioner asked public to sign petition against the makers and also mention the points for a nikaah, "Consent- Both the bride&the groom must consent to the marriage, verbally and in writing."

When maulavi will ask Ayaan ''Aap ko Zoya Farooqui se ye nikaah qubool hai'' why will Ayaan say qubool hai? When maulavi will ask Zoya ''Aap ko Ayaan Ahmed Khan se ye nikaah qubool hai'' why will Zoya say qubool hai? At that moment Zoya will forget about Asad and Ayaan will forget about Humaira? Chalo if they say qubool hai to each other by mistake or due to fear of goons to catch them still their marriage will be incomplete. That's because they have to consent in writing also. Now the question is that how can they sign the papers by mistake. It can't happen by mistake.

"Witnesses- Two adult witnesses must be present to verify the marriage. Zoya & Ayaan will have no witness."

"Prenuptial Contract Conditions- Either the bride or the groom may submit contract conditions which if agreed upon, become legally-binding conditions of marriage.Zoya & Ayaan can't jump to the fourth requirement without completing the first three requirements.We wish Gul Khan Should Stop showing unrealistic things in Qubool Hai & Stop Making Fun of Islam."

As the audience is all ready very upset the running track, now let's see, what will happen next to the maker or in the show.

credits Pardaphash

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: "Qubool Hai" to land in trouble for making mockery of Islam and sanctity of Nikaah

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 01:24

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: "Qubool Hai" to land in trouble for making mockery of Islam and sanctity of Nikaah

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-18, 01:57

lol.. I'm in stitches here....petitions continues.... QH does not escape...quite a compliment that people care so much that they don't tire of petitions....one set of fans go another take their place and still the petitions continue...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 03:06

sarra0 wrote:lol.. I'm in stitches here....petitions continues.... QH does not escape...quite a compliment that people care so much that they don't tire of petitions....one set of fans go another take their place and still the petitions continue...
Àctually Sarra ..due to them I am learning so many  small things about the Islamic wedding procedures .. Other wise we do not get to know them ...good for us ..

Yeah but fanatics petitioning is very interesting ... No wonder in SBS Zoya was doing so much damage control by saying  this will be very brief .. Etc etc .. Hopefully this Nikah will be treated as null n void

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-18, 03:20

I knew it ! I knew it! It was a matter of time Muslims start to feel offended by the craziness Gul has been portraying.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 03:28

perfumeheaven wrote:I knew it ! I knew it! It was a matter of time Muslims start to feel offended by the craziness Gul has been portraying.
Yeah Zainab you have been saying the same thing for quite some time now ...
And you were  right buddy ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-18, 04:03

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:lol.. I'm in stitches here....petitions continues.... QH does not escape...quite a compliment that people care so much that they don't tire of petitions....one set of fans go another take their place and still the petitions continue...
Àctually Sarra ..due to them I am learning so many  small things about the Islamic wedding procedures .. Other wise we do not get to know them ...good for us ..

Yeah but fanatics petitioning is very interesting ... No wonder in SBS Zoya was doing so much damage control by saying  this will be very brief .. Etc etc .. Hopefully this Nikah will be treated as null n void
Manu do u mean wat u r learning from these articles and viewers, fans about the show?

yeah she was trying to get people to keep watching, but do TRP viewers have such issues with plots? I thou they thrive on twists like this....couple of weeks and they will have the trp result filter through, they would already know majority of online audiences wouldn't like it... Well I don't get under wat reason of stupidity Asad gets her to sign the Nikaahnaama, this was not a wedding conducted in accordance with Islam, but for twists kuch bhi karenge...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-18, 08:01

Finally,the 'petition' arrived here....i also dnt like mocking the rituals in name of fiction-ception....i dnt knw that much abt Islam marital provisions so i actually dnt knw if the show is mocking the rituals or not,if yes then petition is justified....
Abt the written consent to nikhanama,i think ayan-zoya wil b instructed to do that by their respective family in order to respect the oral consent in the mosque....allah's mukadaar sort of....n later on they can nullify...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 09:12

aasudi wrote:Finally,the 'petition' arrived here....i also dnt like mocking the rituals in name of fiction-ception....i dnt knw that much abt Islam marital provisions so i actually dnt knw if the show is mocking the rituals or not,if yes then petition is justified....
Abt the written consent to nikhanama,i think ayan-zoya wil b instructed to do that by their respective family in order to respect the oral consent in the mosque....allah's mukadaar sort of....n later on they can nullify...
Aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar Aasudi .. They should get Talaq talaq ASAP !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-18, 15:06

dunno bout petition or anything but what said in this post is true cause marriage cant happen this way . 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-09-18, 15:26

Gul khan ka dimaag abhi bhi GUL hai .. confused

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-18, 15:28

monsi08 wrote:Gul khan ka dimaag abhi bhi GUL hai .. confused

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-18, 15:28

monsi dear missed u

yeah she is still singing the song jhoom barabar jhoom

so it happens 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-09-18, 15:34

clarissasham wrote:monsi dear missed u

yeah she is still singing the song jhoom barabar jhoom

so it happens 
yaar... i used to watch KSG scenes ONLY in QH .. but then they too got so monotonous.. that I stopped watching it altogether ... !
oopar se this kind of marriage and cross marriage puts me off even more... when the leads get married to different ppl.. whats the use of watching.. i just hate it !!!

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-18, 15:37

me too not watching either

only aw as it is 4 lions

but not now, not anymore  till Qh is back to its place 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 18:58

clarissasham wrote:dunno bout petition or anything but what said in this post is true cause marriage cant happen this way . 
Can feel how the followers must be feeling about the fun of Islamic wedding in this show .. I am feeling disgusted myself ...Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Shocked

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum