Latest topics

Spoiler news 18Sep13 Qubool Hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler news 18Sep13 Qubool Hai

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 01:33

Asad forces Zoya to sign Nikhanama.
Meanwhile Mumani finds that Mamu has changed the marriage certificate.
She comes to know that it is contract marriage.
What will Mumani do now ...

Credits FB

Tata Sky Spoiler 

On Asad's insistence Zoya agrees to sign the nikaahnaama and marry Ayaan. 
But will Zoya forget her love and live happily with Ayaan? 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news 18Sep13 Qubool Hai

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-18, 01:58

contract marriage?? Again?? They forgot about it in IP for everyone else, this time someone knows though one who is about her own ends...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 02:55

sarra0 wrote:contract marriage?? Again?? They forgot about it in IP for everyone else, this time someone knows though one who is about her own ends...
Gul thought before the IPK #2 steal her IPK's original  idea she had better implement it in one of her own shows naa so this Asya came handy ...

I heard Shlok n Aastha will have one contract marriage too

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-18, 03:10

what is a contract marriage

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-18, 03:11

zoya should not agree....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 03:14

Ashranna wrote:zoya should not agree....
This nikah should be treated as null and void immediately ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-18, 04:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:contract marriage?? Again?? They forgot about it in IP for everyone else, this time someone knows though one who is about her own ends...
Gul thought before the IPK #2 steal her IPK's original  idea she had better implement it in one of her own shows naa so this Asya came handy ...

lol Manu, very true she thought it's my baby so ill bring the contract out again... i wonder if while Zoya is there she will get a clue or idea that humaira dad is also here's, or vice versa or even humeira, she just needs to take out the music box...Razia is going to b tortured, wonder who she takes it out on...

really Manu, i didn't know that, scratching my head thinking y Shlok and Aastha would have one, then realise no point IPK2 makes no sense anyway...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-18, 06:17

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

lol Manu, very true she thought it's my baby so ill bring the contract out again... i wonder if while Zoya is there she will get a clue or idea that humaira dad is also here's, or vice versa or even humeira, she just needs to take out the music box...Razia is going to b tortured, wonder who she takes it out on...

really Manu, i didn't know that, scratching my head thinking y Shlok and Aastha would have one, then realise no point IPK2 makes no sense anyway...
lo karlo baat,isse kehte hai twist...who thot k thats not gonna b contract marriage?its obviously has to b 1...cuz destiny had forced them n the solution is paper marriage n later divorce,nullfy...

And sumi, i agree wid sarra, ipk EBP n contract marriage makes no sense...i think EBP wil have a fake marriage/affair 4m shlok's side trapping aastha for revenge

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lamita on 2013-09-18, 06:43

please don't separate asad and zoya

lamita

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 09:07

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

lo karlo baat,isse kehte hai twist...who thot k thats not gonna b contract marriage?its obviously has to b 1...cuz destiny had forced them n the solution is paper marriage n later divorce,nullfy...

And sumi, i agree wid sarra, ipk EBP n contract marriage makes no sense...i think EBP wil have a fake marriage/affair 4m shlok's side trapping aastha for revenge
I think this Nikah in Qh is not a legal one because they have not signed any papers .. So it might get dissolved... 
And you are right about IPK EBP yaara ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharda Batoon on 2013-09-18, 15:31

That spoiler came from Zeetv it self. Zeetv posted that !

Sharda Batoon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum