Latest topics

Spoiler News !!!!...18Sept13 Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News !!!!...18Sept13 Jodha Akbar

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 02:03

Jalal and Jodha go for  hunting , where Jodha is attacked by tiger ...

Jalal fights the tiger and saves Jodha ... But gets wounded in the bargain ....

Later Jodha nurses his wounds !!..

Starry Love Dance 

Credits Tata Sky HD

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-19, 09:36; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!!...18Sept13 Jodha Akbar

Post by monsi08 on 2013-09-18, 16:11

going for hunting..??? .. they have to hunt Mahamanga first :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 16:17

monsi08 wrote:going for hunting..??? .. they have to hunt Mahamanga first :lol!:
Just out of sheer curiosity Monsi.. I wish to know from the History buffs .. What is the actual story like ?? Was the culprit really ever  caught ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-09-18, 16:28

--sumana13-- wrote:
monsi08 wrote:going for hunting..??? .. they have to hunt Mahamanga first :lol!:
Just out of sheer curiosity Monsi.. I wish to know from the History buffs .. What is the actual story like ?? Was the culprit really ever  caught ??
Well actually I dont even know if this miscarriage story is true or not.. ! All i know is that Ruqaiya always was childless.. but still she was a beloved wife of Akbar and took care of his son from some other wife Khurram (shah-jahan) .. Now this other wife was Jodha or not .. even that is not clear.. !
So this miscarriage story too may or may not be fictitious !

*phew--- removing my thick glasses and putting on the table after this long history lecture:clown: :P *

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 16:40

monsi08 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Well actually I dont even know if this miscarriage story is true or not.. ! All i know is that Ruqaiya always was childless.. but still she was a beloved wife of Akbar and took care of his son from some other wife Khurram (shah-jahan) .. Now this other wife was Jodha or not .. even that is not clear.. !

*phew--- removing my thick glasses and putting on the table after this long history lecture:clown: :P *
Thanks for sharing your views  Monsi my friend... but I'm really curious to know ...bounce bounce

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-18, 16:46

monsi08 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Manu,Monsi......Ruks was childless, Salim(Jodha's son ) was brought up by Ruks, also she took away Khurram who was the child of Jagat Gosini-Salim to have an upper hand at JG.

Now abt this MC, MA owns up her act on her deathbed and she is NOT caught till the end....

Lets see how Ekta comes up with this....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 16:54

pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Manu,Monsi......Ruks was childless, Salim(Jodha's son ) was brought up by Ruks, also she took away Khurram who was the child of Jagat Gosini-Salim to have an upper hand at JG.

Now abt this MC, MA owns up her act on her deathbed and she is NOT caught till the end....

Lets see how Ekta comes up with this....
OK so all the  investigations by the begum duo .....and the Shehensha will end up in smoke .. no wonder they get frustrated n go for tiger hunting instead ..

Thanks Pals for this info ....:heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-18, 17:11

Lolzzzz Manu......:lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 17:14

pollyanna wrote:Lolzzzz Manu......:lol!:
Both vent out their pent up frustrations on the poor hapless creature ... how else can we explain the the spoiler ... their sudden going tiger hunting Pals ??
:*lol*: :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-09-18, 18:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Lolzzzz Manu......:lol!:
Both vent out their pent up frustrations on the poor hapless creature ... how else can we explain the the spoiler ... their sudden going tiger hunting Pals ??
:*lol*: :*lol*:
[ltr]LOLLL  [/ltr]
:*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2013-09-18, 21:28

Ruqaiya begum and Jalal actually had a daughter together Fatima Sultan Begum who died in infancy. Same happened with his twins Hassann and Hussain. And yes in ancient times an Emperor's queens had a competition to give birth to the heir and miscarriages did happen due to poisoning. Like in case of Bibi Mubaraka Yousufzai, a beloved wife of Babur,other begums of him poisoned her glass of milk and afterwards she could never gave birth. So you really can't say something like this had never happened in case of Akbar's children born before salim.

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-18, 21:41

jshweta16 wrote:Ruqaiya begum and Jalal actually had a daughter together Fatima Sultan Begum who died in infancy. Same happened with his twins Hassann and Hussain. And yes in ancient times an Emperor's queens had a competition to give birth to the heir and miscarriages did happen due to poisoning. Like in case of Bibi Mubaraka Yousufzai, a beloved wife of Babur,other begums of him poisoned her glass of milk and afterwards she could never gave birth. So you really can't say something like this had never happened in case of Akbar's children born before salim.
Hi Shweta, Welcome to Dhwani and JA forum :) 

I did not know about Jalal-Ruks daughter. yes, ur right, the MC was commonplace in harem.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 22:40

jshweta16 wrote:Ruqaiya begum and Jalal actually had a daughter together Fatima Sultan Begum who died in infancy. Same happened with his twins Hassann and Hussain. And yes in ancient times an Emperor's queens had a competition to give birth to the heir and miscarriages did happen due to poisoning. Like in case of Bibi Mubaraka Yousufzai, a beloved wife of Babur,other begums of him poisoned her glass of milk and afterwards she could never gave birth. So you really can't say something like this had never happened in case of Akbar's children born before salim.
Welcome to Dhwani Shweta ....
thanks for sharing the details .... 
you must be a history buff for knowing all this detailed info .. do keep sharing with us your pearls of wisdom my friend ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-18, 22:46

Thank You for sharing this information .. The court intrigues are always so interesting to read , Would be happy if you can continue to share Info..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-18, 22:51

Is the Tiger still  growing , becoming a Tiger from a cub..  we have been having this spoiler from past 1 year !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-18, 23:38

Tanthya wrote:Is the Tiger still  growing , becoming a Tiger from a cub..  we have been having this spoiler from past 1 year !!
Sathya If my Tata Sky is giving this info about the show then I am 100% sure it is about to play out  soon  yaara 
Dance Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2013-09-19, 01:50

Akbar in many ways followed his ancestors which was rarely seen in his descendants. A notable thing in Mughal era or Timurid Dynasty was it did not affect the position and power of Empresses though they could not give a heir to the sultanate. Right from Timur whose chief consort Saray Khanum's children could never survive but still she was the most powerful and beloved wife of her husband. Her grandson grew up in her care. In case of Hamida Banu, she was given the title of Mariam Makani but Humayun's chief wife Haji Begum remained the Dowager Empress until Ruqaiya was given the title of Padshah begum. Haji begum and Humayun lost their son after 14 days of his birth and a four years old daughter Aqiqa Sultan begum was lost during a war. Humayun respected Haji Begum a lot and she remained his chief consort till his death. Same tradition seems to be followed in Akbar's time. Though Ruqaiya was childless(as her child could not survive) none of the queens could match her position including jodha(Harkha Bai). She was also given her grandson khurram to take care of. He was Akbar and Ruqaiya's most favourite grandchild. Many believed the reason khurram's not being a secular Emperor like Akbar and Salim was that he did not live with his parents, his mother being a Hindu rajput and  salim proud of his rajput roots. He used call Ruqaiya 'Mother' instead of Jagat Gosain. This continued even in case of Nur Jahan being a strong and influential woman of Mughal history. She was the Empress, chief consort and did not have any child with Salim. Being a sheer politician she and Shah Jahan did not have any good relation like Saray Khanum-Shahrukh Mirza, Haji Begum-Akbar and Ruqaiya-Salim.

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-19, 02:24

jshweta16 wrote:Akbar in many ways followed his ancestors which was rarely seen in his descendants. A notable thing in Mughal era or Timurid Dynasty was it did not affect the position and power of Empresses though they could not give a heir to the sultanate. Right from Timur whose chief consort Saray Khanum's children could never survive but still she was the most powerful and beloved wife of her husband. Her grandson grew up in her care. In case of Hamida Banu, she was given the title of Mariam Makani but Humayun's chief wife Haji Begum remained the Dowager Empress until Ruqaiya was given the title of Padshah begum. Haji begum and Humayun lost their son after 14 days of his birth and a four years old daughter Aqiqa Sultan begum was lost during a war. Humayun respected Haji Begum a lot and she remained his chief consort till his death. Same tradition seems to be followed in Akbar's time. Though Ruqaiya was childless(as her child could not survive) none of the queens could match her position including jodha(Harkha Bai). She was also given her grandson khurram to take care of. He was Akbar and Ruqaiya's most favourite grandchild. Many believed the reason khurram's not being a secular Emperor like Akbar and Salim was that he did not live with his parents, his mother being a Hindu rajput and  salim proud of his rajput roots. He used call Ruqaiya 'Mother' instead of Jagat Gosain. This continued even in case of Nur Jahan being a strong and influential woman of Mughal history. She was the Empress, chief consort and did not have any child with Salim. Being a sheer politician she and Shah Jahan did not have any good relation like Saray Khanum-Shahrukh Mirza, Haji Begum-Akbar and Ruqaiya-Salim.
All this is so interesting Shweta ... We are so lucky to have you here in this forum .. Because such knowledge is priceless ..
Sumana is grateful to you for this ......I hope you will make this forum your most preferred haunt and shower us with such awesome posts when ever you get some free time ....

flower flower flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2013-09-19, 11:31

:) Thanks Sumana. I am just too curious about history so I keep on reading and searching the ancient stories and stuff like this. Will share whatever I know about the Mughals and their begums Thumbsup

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-19, 12:05

jshweta16 wrote::) Thanks Sumana. I am just too curious about history so I keep on reading and searching the ancient stories and stuff like this. Will share whatever I know about the Mughals and their begums Thumbsup
A warm welcome once again Shweta. .. With so many historical shows like Buddha, Maharana Pratap, Jodha Akbar .. We are really lucky to have amongst us such a nice girl with in depth knowledge of History ... And we very much need to know the actuation to understand the show better ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-19, 15:32

jshweta16 wrote:Akbar in many ways followed his ancestors which was rarely seen in his descendants. A notable thing in Mughal era or Timurid Dynasty was it did not affect the position and power of Empresses though they could not give a heir to the sultanate. Right from Timur whose chief consort Saray Khanum's children could never survive but still she was the most powerful and beloved wife of her husband. Her grandson grew up in her care. In case of Hamida Banu, she was given the title of Mariam Makani but Humayun's chief wife Haji Begum remained the Dowager Empress until Ruqaiya was given the title of Padshah begum. Haji begum and Humayun lost their son after 14 days of his birth and a four years old daughter Aqiqa Sultan begum was lost during a war. Humayun respected Haji Begum a lot and she remained his chief consort till his death. Same tradition seems to be followed in Akbar's time. Though Ruqaiya was childless(as her child could not survive) none of the queens could match her position including jodha(Harkha Bai). She was also given her grandson khurram to take care of. He was Akbar and Ruqaiya's most favourite grandchild. Many believed the reason khurram's not being a secular Emperor like Akbar and Salim was that he did not live with his parents, his mother being a Hindu rajput and  salim proud of his rajput roots. He used call Ruqaiya 'Mother' instead of Jagat Gosain. This continued even in case of Nur Jahan being a strong and influential woman of Mughal history. She was the Empress, chief consort and did not have any child with Salim. Being a sheer politician she and Shah Jahan did not have any good relation like Saray Khanum-Shahrukh Mirza, Haji Begum-Akbar and Ruqaiya-Salim.
Wow...Shweta, thanks a million for sharing this info :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-20, 01:42

jshweta16 wrote::) Thanks Sumana. I am just too curious about history so I keep on reading and searching the ancient stories and stuff like this. Will share whatever I know about the Mughals and their begums Thumbsup
Shweta .. Do drop in when ever you find some free time my friend ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum