Latest topics

Jodha Akbar:- Upcoming Twist !!555

Jodha Akbar:- Upcoming Twist !!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar:- Upcoming Twist !!

Post by sonshine487 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 pm

pollyanna wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Pallo, I doubt you will get any "ACTION" any time soon!
The female is still stuck in "Humaari Amer ki Apmaan!"
Appu...apne ko woh aarti scene jaisa action bhi chalega :P  thoda hai, thode ki zaroorat hai :P Wink 

But I must say...i am getting damn irritated with her Amer ka rant....and her dumb behaviour......Rolling Eyes
Me too! Damn Irritated!
But I guess it is the fault of the dialogue writers as well! They pay too much attention to language... the raw emotions are missing!
I am sure people in those ages too used expresions such as... "Uhh?", "Errr...", "Oh!" and all you know
But this show's dialogues... no soul, yaara!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:08 pm

sonshine487 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Appu...apne ko woh aarti scene jaisa action bhi chalega :P  thoda hai, thode ki zaroorat hai :P Wink 

But I must say...i am getting damn irritated with her Amer ka rant....and her dumb behaviour......Rolling Eyes
Me too! Damn Irritated!
But I guess it is the fault of the dialogue writers as well! They pay too much attention to language... the raw emotions are missing!
I am sure people in those ages too used expresions such as... "Uhh?", "Errr...", "Oh!" and all you know
I particularly did not like Jodha's dialogues....when she broke the vase...that was childish...her dialogues were not at all convincing...while Jalal was right in whatever he was saying....guess the makers really want Jodha to get a JOLT and come out of Amer's thing and start thinking about Agra.....and its beings......

Till now....Jodha doesnt seem to BELONG to Agra...she is just carrying on as wife, queen for the heck of it......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 pm

pollyanna wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Me too! Damn Irritated!
I particularly did not like Jodha's dialogues....when she broke the vase...that was childish...her dialogues were not at all convincing...while Jalal was right in whatever he was saying....guess the makers really want Jodha to get a JOLT and come out of Amer's thing and start thinking about Agra.....and its beings......

Till now....Jodha doesnt seem to BELONG to Agra...she is just carrying on as wife, queen for the heck of it......
Exactly! She has become the Queen... but not the wife!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:12 pm

pollyanna wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Me too! Damn Irritated!

True, it is still, My Father, My mother, my sister, My brother, My Amer ..there is no inclination towards Agra yet, Ruqaiyya was right , Jodha does not know  how to conduct herself in siyasi mamla ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Yup Sathu, Appu......more than Jalal...its Jodha who has a steep learning curve coz she is more prejudiced than Jalal......

he is hot headed, arrogant coz he was brought up like that....but still he listens to his chief minister, his FIL who used quite a few rude words for him yday.....

But this Jodha...she should be shown a mirror......ek toh dumbness is upto the brim, hasnt learnt lesson from drowning incident abt tackling MA and has done zilch for Moti's episode and has the face to break vase in front of Jalal....aatma -sammaan & sambandh...MY foot!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Appu...apne ko woh aarti scene jaisa action bhi chalega :P  thoda hai, thode ki zaroorat hai :P Wink 

Me too! Damn Irritated!

True, it is still, My Father, My mother, my sister, My brother, My Amer ..there is no inclination towards Agra yet, Ruqaiyya was right , Jodha does not know  how to conduct herself in siyasi mamla ..
Jodha does not know conduct at all
merely deportment does not define conduct, does it?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:22 pm

pollyanna wrote:Yup Sathu, Appu......more than Jalal...its Jodha who has a steep learning curve coz she is more prejudiced than Jalal......

he is hot headed, arrogant coz he was brought up like that....but still he listens to his chief minister, his FIL who used quite a few rude words for him yday.....

But this Jodha...she should be shown a mirror......ek toh dumbness is upto the brim, hasnt learnt lesson from drowning incident abt tackling MA and has done zilch for Moti's episode and has the face to break vase in front of Jalal....aatma -sammaan & sambandh...MY foot!!!
They showed some intelligence yesterday for Jodha, all of two seconds, wats the point of saying no point in confronting Mahamanga until u have proof and then go and do exactly that! If u wanted it as a catalyst and mouse game then don't level an accusation at the end, leave her guessing, or better yet don't alert her cause it's not going to take long for her take evasive manoeuvres and I am also very tired hearing about her Amer, respect etc...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:26 pm

sonshine487 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Appu...apne ko woh aarti scene jaisa action bhi chalega :P  thoda hai, thode ki zaroorat hai :P Wink 

Me too! Damn Irritated!

Exactly! She has become the Queen... but not the wife!
She doesn't have any wish to currently be the wife, she was pressurised into becoming the queen and wife well while, there was some softening before its back to square non, and hence she is not bothered... i hope as the queen she grows us brains quick enough or they r all in trouble...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 pm

pollyanna wrote:

her sister ka No Yet Hubby got killed but she is not convinced that they were doing wrong and so Jalal gave him punishment.. she is stuck on meri behen ka jeevan ujaadofy...

but i think it is ok.. she is too angry at the moment and her dimaag ki batti jalao moment is yet to come :sunny: Idea

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm

monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

her sister ka No Yet Hubby got killed but she is not convinced that they were doing wrong and so Jalal gave him punishment.. she is stuck on meri behen ka jeevan ujaadofy...

but i think it is ok.. she is too angry at the moment and her dimaag ki batti jalao moment is yet to come :sunny: Idea
I agree for the insults she and her family had to go thru she deserves to be super mad at Jalal but let her mouth some other dialogue rather than mera Amer :P

I liked Rajat yesterday his guilt act was superb!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:38 pm

zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

I agree for the insults she and her family had to go thru she deserves to be super mad at Jalal but let her mouth some other dialogue rather than mera Amer :P

I liked Rajat yesterday his guilt act was superb!
Arre Zu.. she is like Lady ASR... gusse mein kya bolti hai usko bhi pata nahi :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum