Latest topics

Jodha Akbar--Points to Ponder & PRECAP PICS !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar--Points to Ponder & PRECAP PICS !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-18, 21:32

Points to Ponder scratch 

First and foremost, Folks, can u please let me know how dated is kumbh ka mela??  Rolling Eyes  If it used to exist 400 centuries ago, I am sure that Moti and Jodha are the lost twins of same parents and who met in Amer but since DNA test was not possible then, hence it was not proved that they were real sisters Shocked : one who has brains but poor, a maid No  while another brainless but a princess Bang ----this was the underlying statement which was proved in today’s episode.cheers 

Another point to be noted is, Ruks-Jodha sauten ka pyaar affraid ; how much ever MA proves that she is beyond committing any heinous crime Twisted Evil , Ruks mohabbat for Jodha doesn’t let her believe MA Wink

Last but not the least, Lets all prepare to hold a 2 minute silence in memory of  Resham,:cry:  I am sure by Friday, her chapter will come to a close in Jodha-Akbar saga. scared  Ma has found a scapegoat Twisted Evil  and her pawn has moved a place in the chess board too Wink
Precap:  bounce party4 Need I say anymore, looks like the love birds are on somewhat civil terms :geek: 

Pics from FB

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Points to Ponder & PRECAP PICS !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-19, 02:28

Loved it Pals .. Its high time for some romance in the air ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 03:16

as they say God doesn't give anyone everything, there is something always missing and proved by Jodha and Moti, Ruqs gets the point and understands Jodha as Jalal has not done as yet...Jalal isn't thinking with his brain, unlike Ruqs... mhm wat did she say there's a rite time for everything and Mahamanga has moved the first piece on the chess board... precap was interesting, I don't think Rahim says anything, he heard wat Jalal said before he came in he will b scared...and they still get to the stage in the precap.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-19, 05:54

sarra0 wrote:as they say God doesn't give anyone everything, there is something always missing and proved by Jodha and Moti, Ruqs gets the point and understands Jodha as Jalal has not done as yet...Jalal isn't thinking with his brain, unlike Ruqs... mhm wat did she say there's a rite time for everything and Mahamanga has moved the first piece on the chess board... precap was interesting, I don't think Rahim says anything, he heard wat Jalal said before he came in he will b scared...and they still get to the stage in the precap.
Even I am wondering .. How on earth they got into such polite talking terms after all the murderous charges on his dearest Foster mother ... What made him beg for alms before Jo ?? scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-19, 15:34

Manu, Sarra.... bas ab thoda aur intezaar......:P 

Btw..tiger is taking too long to come No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 17:47

pollyanna wrote:Manu, Sarra.... bas ab thoda aur intezaar......:P 

Btw..tiger is taking too long to come No
is it still coming?? evil grin,

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-19, 20:41

yes.....tomo the curtain is down for MC track...and TIGER will roar from next week Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum