Latest topics

New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-19, 13:27


New promo of qh

Zoya :Mr.Khan yeh nikaah nahi
tha..... Yeh bus ek galti thi

Asad:  .... "Tumhe Ayaan se nikkah qubool karna hi hoga Zoya ."

Both are very sad and crying with
the duaa song as the background
music


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-19, 13:44


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 18:04

thanks Manu, biwakoofi ke haad hoti hain...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-19, 18:31

Is there anything which does NOT allow the Nikaah to be annulled?
And is there any Islamic Rule which forbids a man from marrying his brother's ex-wife?
I ask because I don't know the intricacies of Muslim Personal Law.
If there is no such obstacle, then why the Devil are they observing mourning?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 18:53

sonshine487 wrote:Is there anything which does NOT allow the Nikaah to be annulled?
And is there any Islamic Rule which forbids a man from marrying his brother's ex-wife?
I ask because I don't know the intricacies of Muslim Personal Law.
If there is no such obstacle, then why the Devil are they observing mourning?
If your actually following Islamic law then they would not be considered to be married, this falls under artistic licence and hence the question would not arise... but there r no restrictions like that, as long as you were divorced you could marry the brother, and guy about marry two sisters at the same time I think if I remember correctly..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-19, 19:12

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Is there anything which does NOT allow the Nikaah to be annulled?
And is there any Islamic Rule which forbids a man from marrying his brother's ex-wife?
I ask because I don't know the intricacies of Muslim Personal Law.
If there is no such obstacle, then why the Devil are they observing mourning?
If your actually following Islamic law then they would not be considered to be married, this falls under artistic licence and hence the question would not arise... but there r no restrictions like that, as long as you were divorced you could marry the brother, and guy about marry two sisters at the same time I think if I remember correctly..
Thanks for the Info, Sarra!
@bold red: Sorry, I couldn't understand... I take it u r typing on ur phone! LOL!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-20, 01:21

sarra0 wrote:thanks Manu, biwakoofi ke haad hoti hain...
They thought the fans were bewakoof and would digest anything and everything crap they dished out ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 03:07

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Is there anything which does NOT allow the Nikaah to be annulled?
And is there any Islamic Rule which forbids a man from marrying his brother's ex-wife?
I ask because I don't know the intricacies of Muslim Personal Law.
If there is no such obstacle, then why the Devil are they observing mourning?
If your actually following Islamic law then they would not be considered to be married, this falls under artistic licence and hence the question would not arise... but there r no restrictions like that, as long as you were divorced you could marry the brother, and guy about marry two sisters at the same time I think if I remember correctly..
Thanks for the Info, Sarra!
@bold red: Sorry, I couldn't understand... I take it u r typing on ur phone! LOL!
Yep i am always on my phone, laptop hasn't come out in months, I was at work so in a hurry, a guy can marry 4times at one time. There r of course reasons, conditions wen it possible and conditions under which it can take place, and if a guy marries more then once at the same time he can't b married to two sisters, he would need to divorce one...this is just in case 4lions r reading and the next twist is to get Asad or Ayan married to both humaira and Zoya....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 03:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks Manu, biwakoofi ke haad hoti hain...
They thought the fans were bewakoof and would digest anything and everything crap they dished out ....
TRP has gone down, they r now 9th I think from weekday shows, let's c how the next couple of weeks treats them, I have already read an article or two stating that Asad and Zoya could possibly be back together soon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-20, 07:55

QH is ruined pathetically n destroyed irrecoverably

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 12:39

I know QH track is on a down hill but thats okay...every show goes thru ups and downs....let the makers tell the story and lets act detached.....after all its their baby....

But tell me honestly...whats wrong with Asad/Karan...he is looking so Awful yaar..... Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-20, 13:02

pollyanna wrote:I know QH track is on a down hill but thats okay...every show goes thru ups and downs....let the makers tell the story and lets act detached.....after all its their baby....

But tell me honestly...whats wrong with Asad/Karan...he is looking so Awful yaar..... Rolling Eyes
i dnt knw polly whats wrong wid hm...actually this topic is bugging heads in forum 4 some time now....i m scared to face his breakdown

abt the shows current track the makers hv already walked down the path of seperation n now they r returning bck nt even completing their way...its like 'pichhe se tokhna'....now the essence also is lost plus the damage is done already....i wish they can say 'hamesha samhalte rahenge' to the story

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 13:47

aasudi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I know QH track is on a down hill but thats okay...every show goes thru ups and downs....let the makers tell the story and lets act detached.....after all its their baby....

But tell me honestly...whats wrong with Asad/Karan...he is looking so Awful yaar..... Rolling Eyes
i dnt knw polly whats wrong wid hm...actually this topic is bugging heads in forum 4 some time now....i m scared to face his breakdown

abt the shows current track the makers hv already walked down the path of seperation n now they r returning bck nt even completing their way...its like 'pichhe se tokhna'....now the essence also is lost plus the damage is done already....i wish they can say 'hamesha samhalte rahenge' to the story
Aasudi...after a gap of few epis..I watched yday's...... my rant is same as u...if u believe in ur story...have the guts to carry and tell it to the audience convincingly ......I just dont understand the continual back n forth of the makers just to appease fandom....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-20, 14:02

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Is there anything which does NOT allow the Nikaah to be annulled?
And is there any Islamic Rule which forbids a man from marrying his brother's ex-wife?
I ask because I don't know the intricacies of Muslim Personal Law.
If there is no such obstacle, then why the Devil are they observing mourning?
If your actually following Islamic law then they would not be considered to be married, this falls under artistic licence and hence the question would not arise... but there r no restrictions like that, as long as you were divorced you could marry the brother, and guy about marry two sisters at the same time I think if I remember correctly..
Thanks for the Info, Sarra!
@bold red: Sorry, I couldn't understand... I take it u r typing on ur phone! LOL!
Yep i am always on my phone, laptop hasn't come out in months, I was at work so in a hurry,  a guy can marry 4times at one time. There r of course reasons, conditions wen it possible and conditions under which it can take place, and if a guy marries more then once at the same time he can't b married to two sisters, he would need to divorce one...this is just in case 4lions r reading and the next twist is to get Asad or Ayan married to both humaira and Zoya....
Okay! I have not been following this show at all, but how come Zoya and Humeirah are sisters?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-20, 15:51

pollyanna wrote:I know QH track is on a down hill but thats okay...every show goes thru ups and downs....let the makers tell the story and lets act detached.....after all its their baby....

But tell me honestly...whats wrong with Asad/Karan...he is looking so Awful yaar..... Rolling Eyes
I to agree pals and to the second point too. From the day he bagan to have that hair do – everything going downhill
 
I have stopped watching ----- period
 
When the track is back will watch cause my conscience  doesn’t allow me to watch
 
I saw the epi where they get married
 
Pathetic
 
Whatever rules Islamic yeah otherwise this track is pathetic
 
That was not a marriage
 
That was not
 
It was like taking marriage vows after taking drugs
                 
I hope gul corrects her flaws               
 


the actor i liked most is one and only Haseena bi and her red rose-- i iwll wtach for her i fell :lol!: :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo !!!19Sep13 ..Qubool Hai ..Written update ..

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum