Latest topics

Half pic of the girl from Shlok's past~~ Any guesses??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half pic of the girl from Shlok's past~~ Any guesses??

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-19, 15:37

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Half pic of the girl from Shlok's past~~ Any guesses??

Post by slmu on 2013-09-19, 15:38

who is this girl AK? has she come in the show? or has this pic come in the show?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-19, 15:43

slmu wrote:who is this girl AK? has she come in the show? or has this pic come in the show?
Yes, this half pic has already appeared.
Being drunk, Shloke broke the picture.
We thought that, she was ex-GF.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-19, 15:45

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:who is this girl AK? has she come in the show? or has this pic come in the show?
Hmmm, one of the episodes I missed I guess. ex GF makes sense.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 15:50

slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Shanthiiiiiiiii.... cheers Finally I get you online...

Thanks Ak.... I think she is the sister Pooja... You think she is dead? Cause he said something like ... Do you know where she is ... To Anjali. 

I am enjoying Shlok's dysfunctional family .... Cause I can't make head or tail about them....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-19, 15:54

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Shanthiiiiiiiii.... cheers Finally I get you online...

Thanks Ak.... I think she is the sister Pooja... You think she is dead? Cause he said something like ... Do you know where she is ... To Anjali. 

I am enjoying Shlok's dysfunctional family .... Cause I can't make head or tail about them....
Sabi hug1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-19, 15:57

I thought she is 'ankita sharma' ,later i knew k she is into BW so might not b her

n i think the gal being sissy is least possible...remember the haunting FBs...its wierd to hv such FB regarding sister

if c appear to b shlok's sis, i wil thank sabi for the purfect name 'dysfunctional family'

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-19, 15:58

aasudi wrote:I thought she is 'ankita sharma' ,later i knew k she is into BW so might not b her

n i think the gal being sissy is least possible...remember the haunting FBs...its wierd to hv such FB regarding sister

if c appear to b shlok's sis, i wil thank sabi for the purfect name 'dysfunctional family'
haunting FBs? tell me more

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-19, 16:01

@shanti
chudiyo ka near-camera angle khanak

loud loud laugh with camera- focus on lips

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-19, 16:02

aasudi wrote:@shanti

OK.. missed all that.. mystery girl cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 16:18

Sush.... Y u so phunny? Love ya....

Shanthi.... It was fuzzy ... She was saying "Shloak" in a toying tone while putting on some bangles ( apparently Shlok gave them to her, my POV) ... We thought it was ex GF    Now I think it's his sister... He had left the house because of one incidence ( death? Mental asylum? Mentally challenged sister... Don't know) in summer 2012. He came back for some Pooja and decided to stay seemingly to teach Ashtha a lesson.... scratch 

I admit I am enjoying the mystery part... Also most shows are blocked by the time I get home ( JA, QH)... Sometimes I'm stuck with ipk2 ( which is never deleted) and SC ( head desk) !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-19, 16:21

Shesherkobita wrote:

Shanthi.... It was fuzzy ... She was saying "Shloak" in a toying tone while putting on some bangles ( apparently Shlok gave them to her, my POV) ... We thought it was ex GF    Now I think it's his sister... He had left the house because of one incidence ( death? Mental asylum? Mentally challenged sister... Don't know) in summer 2012. He came back for some Pooja and decided to stay seemingly to teach Ashtha a lesson.... scratch 

I admit I am enjoying the mystery part... Also most shows are blocked by the time I get home ( JA, QH)... Sometimes I'm stuck with ipk2 ( which is never deleted) and SC ( head desk) !
Oh sweetie.. what a sorry choice... mystery part would be good.. they should focus on that and skip the Sastha part :lol!: 

When is DA3 starting - any idea? And Sherlock?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 16:33

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Oh sweetie.. what a sorry choice... mystery part would be good.. they should focus on that and skip the Sastha part :lol!: 

Did u see the last 2 epi of season 3? Sarra is watching them now, she is on season 3. Season 4 starts on 22 nd September in UK. It doesn't start till January 2014 for me. So if u can find a link to watch... I will watch it with you ( if link works here) and you and Sarra can discuss ( she wanted to chat) . My other group ( Jane , Donna) that I left in pittsburgh :cry: wants to watch online in September too but I have a feeling it will be blocked here till January! Lemme know if u can find a link please? 

I have take shai to school now.... Will be back later...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-19, 16:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Did u see the last 2 epi of season 3? Sarra is watching them now, she is on season 3. Season 4 starts on 22 nd September in UK. It doesn't start till January 2014 for me. So if u can find a link to watch... I will watch it with you ( if link works here) and you and Sarra can discuss ( she wanted to chat) . My other group ( Jane , Donna) that I left in pittsburgh :cry: wants to watch online in September too but I have a feeling it will be blocked here till January! Lemme know if u can find a link please? 

I have take shai to school now.... Will be back later...
of course DA 4.. that's what it is.. yes I did watch it and quite liked the season finale. Feel sorry for the lord and his butler, so difficult for them to adjust. And Bates, this is called khud ke pair me khuladi maarna

Will check to see if links come up end September.

Am off too.. my daughter should be back any minute.. just when yours is leaving :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-19, 16:58

Shesherkobita wrote:

cuz i watch phunny comedy on tv n nowadays there r some phunny posts on forum....i thnk i shud start head desk-ing too after seeing phunny posts here

n wat a life u got! Tsk, u r struck wid EBP N SC...abt QH n JA,i share same fate as of u.

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum