View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Promo 19th September !

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-19, 17:04

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Promo 19th September !

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-19, 17:07

hayee...yeh aankhein......maar daala.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-19, 17:38

Does this mean Kissa Dibbi ka ends... they have stretched it a bit much..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 17:43

WU please, pretty please with a gol gappa on top

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 17:44

Tanthya wrote:Does this mean Kissa Dibbi ka ends... they have stretched it a bit much..
while its getting TRP they need to move on to keep people interested

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-19, 17:47

sarra0 wrote:WU please, pretty please with a gol gappa on top
Did U say , GolGappa ??

The WU in a Nutshell  :

Ja is dressed up as a mendicant Beggar and approaches  Jo for alms but Jo recognizes him and chides him saying tht , it does not bode good to see a King begging fr alms nor is it a pretty sight to see  a Husband  extending his hands  for alms in front of his wife ..Ja is surprised ..

Now MY Golgappa's please :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-19, 17:48

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Does this mean Kissa Dibbi ka ends... they have stretched it a bit much..
TRP has decreased a bit ..All the Harem politics must have got tiresome esp since it is running in circles with no intelligent screenplay

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 17:56

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:WU please, pretty please with a gol gappa on top
Did U say , GolGappa ??

The WU in a Nutshell  :

Ja is dressed up as a mendicant Beggar and approaches  Jo for alms but Jo recognizes him and chides him saying tht , it does not bode good to see a King begging fr alms nor is it a pretty sight to see  a Husband  extending his hands  for alms in front of his wife ..Ja is surprised ..

Now MY Golgappa's please :)
Thanks, I did i did, since I can't post pictures imagine a big gol gappa, full with channay, potatoes, imabli, chillies, yum yum yum, enjoy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 18:01

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
TRP has decreased a bit ..All the Harem politics must have got tiresome esp since it is running in circles with no intelligent screenplay
I just saw, a slight decrease, yep same dialogues, same repetition, i did enjoy Mahamanga and Javeeda conversations, but it needs to move, and hopefully it will, they need it on the back burner... or find the scape goat for now at least so it's done...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-19, 19:04

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
I just saw, a slight decrease, yep same dialogues, same repetition, i did enjoy Mahamanga and Javeeda conversations, but it needs to move, and hopefully it will, they need it on the back burner... or find the scape goat for now at least so it's done...
something else I just thought rightly or wrongly, wonder if the walk out had an effect to the lack of logic and going round in circles

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-19, 19:08

So Ullu-uddin is now dressed as a fakir? Wah re wah, wonderful indeed. I am honestly getting bored out of wits with this MC track, hope it ends soon.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-19, 19:14

sarra0 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:while its getting TRP they need to move on to keep people interested
something else I just thought rightly or wrongly, wonder if the walk out had an effect to the lack of logic and going round in circles
Probably walked out with Half of Jalal's and ALL of Jodha's brains as well...
LOL, Laddooo at Ullu-ud-deen!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-19, 19:20

laddoo598 wrote:So Ullu-uddin is now dressed as a fakir? Wah re wah, wonderful indeed. I am honestly getting bored out of wits with this MC track, hope it ends soon.

Absly ..Laddooo .. seems as if fillers are coming in to keep the 20 mins intact.. Jodha's famed  Dimag  is petrifying in the deserts of Amer while Jalal's quick thinking seems to have been washed away in that jacuzzi  of his !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-19, 19:25

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:So Ullu-uddin is now dressed as a fakir? Wah re wah, wonderful indeed. I am honestly getting bored out of wits with this MC track, hope it ends soon.
Absly ..Laddooo .. seems as if fillers are coming in to keep the 20 mins intact.. Jodha's famed  Dimag  is petrifying in the deserts of Amer while Jalal's quick thinking seems to have been washed away in that jacuzzi  of his !!
You know the show is boring when I keep checking if Maham Anga is wearing water proof kohl or not, cause sometimes her kohl gets smudged when she cries, and sometimes it doesn't. Anyway, point is the show is dragging. I shouldn't be focusing my attention on MA's kohl if it wasn't.

And yes, both Ullu-uddin, and Ghrina Begum are idiots of the highest order. Ruqs is the one with the brains, I am cheering for her.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 03:29

lol Ladoo Ullu-uddin

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 03:32

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:TRP has decreased a bit ..All the Harem politics must have got tiresome esp since it is running in circles with no intelligent screenplay
Probably walked out with Half of Jalal's and ALL of Jodha's brains as well...
LOL, Laddooo at Ullu-ud-deen!
ha ha Apps, it certainly felt like it especially Jodha's,, today's was a bit better in terms of Jalal actually investigating, but didn't get the scene between Pratap and jodha's father... seems like they were trying to run the clock down, think they r still getting the team together

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum