Latest topics

Niranjan-Anjali

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niranjan-Anjali

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-19, 20:22

wat type of relation they are having.....I find it weird...Y Anjali tryng 2 impress him alot even after so mnay years of marriage...Shocked 

Did Niranjan respect his wife or any hidden story s der?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan-Anjali

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-19, 20:36

You stole my words Anu! There is more to what we see!
Today I found Niranjans words quiet sarcastic saying Anjali when ur there everythign will be fine...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-19, 20:38

Anu, as far as my messed up head can think, almost al family members r two-faced ppl....niranjan is the main 1...he puts up a mask of philantrophy b4 the world whereas he is selfish n control freak...he thinks male r better than female

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-19, 21:56

zuzana wrote:You stole my words Anu! There is more to what we see!
Today I found Niranjans words quiet sarcastic saying Anjali when ur there everythign will be fine...
I too felt a sarcastic tone....and May be Anjali knws it Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-19, 21:58

aasudi wrote:Anu, as far as my messed up head can think, almost al family members r two-faced ppl....niranjan is the main 1...he puts up a mask of philantrophy b4 the world whereas he is selfish n control freak...he thinks male r better than female
I think dis is possible...Niranjan seems to be too gud and dat s bit hard 2 digest.....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 22:06

I think Niramjan is the darkest character here... He controls  his wife... The way he taps the plate for food ... Scary! I am beginning to enjoy this weird family... It's like a puzzle... 

Where is the sister Pooja? 
What's with the Elder son who seemed so timid and now  is refusing Chai from mom.
Was Shloak just following his dad's order ( when he returned the old home) or does he harbor a secret agenda to punish Astha ... Or maybe he has developed a soft corner for her already ( I read your reply Anu abt him being good in another serial... Good news) 
Why does the Chacha hang around here? 
Is Pooja the reason for Shloak leaving! 
Is his ex GF the reason ? 
 How did the maid turn Zombie? Did she witness a death ? 

Dang it... I am thinking too much ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-19, 22:20

Some of my friends and I had the same thoughts about Niranjan, that his muh dikhayi abhi nahi hui, i think he's the residential evil hiding his true nature from outside world Twisted Evil bounce 

What is it with the stick? Still can't figure it out scratch 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-19, 22:24

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:Anu, as far as my messed up head can think, almost al family members r two-faced ppl....niranjan is the main 1...he puts up a mask of philantrophy b4 the world whereas he is selfish n control freak...he thinks male r better than female
I think dis is possible...Niranjan seems to be too gud and dat s bit hard 2 digest.....
anu, forgive me 4 being an evil but i want to put forth my wild thought....anjali is typical wife-i m shadow of my hubby type....niranjan has the facade nt 1ly 4 the outer world bt infront of his children too...so anjali is implied to maintain things perfectly as her husband wants....niranjan dominates his wife in typical way, wid tantrums n al.....might b the cupid's arrow of shlok's dark past is in actual his dad but since anjali is a weapon of niranjan to set things in place,shlok has mistook his mom at fault....its already almost clear that AM Is female dominative house...did i bak bak-ed too much??
Sigh,m resting now

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-19, 22:28

aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
anu, forgive me 4 being an evil but i want to put forth my wild thought....anjali is typical wife-i m shadow of my hubby type....niranjan has the facade nt 1ly 4 the outer world bt infront of his children too...so anjali is implied to maintain things perfectly as her husband wants....niranjan dominates his wife in typical way, wid tantrums n al.....might b the cupid's arrow of shlok's dark past is in actual his dad but since anjali is a weapon of niranjan to set things in place,shlok has mistook his mom at fault....its already almost clear that AM Is female dominative house...did i bak bak-ed too much??
Sigh,m resting now
you may be right aasudi, niranjan is doing things from behind curtains and wife takes the whole blame for the wrongs committed, how clever of him king 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 22:28

chitmanas wrote:Some of my friends and I had the same thoughts about Niranjan, that his muh dikhayi abhi nahi hui, i think he's the residential evil hiding his true nature from outside world Twisted Evil bounce 

Lucky ... I was wondering about the stick... And what about the broken vas couple of episodes ago? Doe he beat his wife, beat himself, breaks things with sticks in anger? Wo knows ... 

Jalebi time ... Astha will ride a scooter like khushi....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-19, 22:34

Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:Some of my friends and I had the same thoughts about Niranjan, that his muh dikhayi abhi nahi hui, i think he's the residential evil hiding his true nature from outside world Twisted Evil bounce 

Lucky ... I was wondering about the stick... And what about the broken vas couple of episodes ago? Doe he beat his wife, beat himself, breaks things with sticks in anger? Wo knows ... 

add on sabi, shlok is offering her jacket in rain

ps= plz some1 make a post on unprofessional way of mangala-event mgmt co., m desperate to comment
lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-19, 22:35

Shesherkobita wrote:

sabi, weird fellow thsi niranjan, i'm thinking he beats himself and then takes it out on furniture too? (not sure though) scratch  too many mysteres in the family, no wonder shlok always had this eyebrow problem with everthing going wrong at home

waise, since people were talking of sojal wearing ventilator type blouse and since aastha, if she ever enters this house is bound to give them all more and more headaches, i decided to give namkaran to the bahus as ventilator bahu and tylenol bahu

:lol!: , kab tak jalebiyaan khayegi yaar

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 22:42

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

ps= plz some1 make a post on unprofessional way of mangala-event mgmt co., m desperate to comment
lol
Yay .... More more jalebi time.... 

Comment away dear... Event mgmt and Ventolin Inhaler... I mean I will need one soon ( at this rate) .... Can u Imagine the event where all men are sitting and all women are standing? I would stand in front of the men , so that they cannot see anything. Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 22:44

chitmanas wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

sabi, weird fellow thsi niranjan, i'm thinking he beats himself and then takes it out on furniture too? (not sure though) scratch  too many mysteres in the family, no wonder shlok always had this eyebrow problem with everthing going wrong at home

waise, since people were talking of sojal wearing ventilator type blouse and since aastha, if she ever enters this house is bound to give them all more and more headaches, i decided to give namkaran to the bahus as ventilator bahu and tylenol bahu

:lol!: , kab tak jalebiyaan khayegi yaar
ROFL Ventilator Bahu ,  Tylenol Bahu and a zombie ( Anusha calls her a zombie maid)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-19, 22:47

chitmanas wrote:
aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Sigh,m resting now
you may be right aasudi, niranjan is doing things from behind curtains and wife takes the whole blame for the wrongs committed, how clever of him king 
chitu, luking at current scenario of EBP n my fiction watching experience of 21+1 years, i guess Anjali is strict house-wife/MIL n a endearing wife...she cant b villian to give her son a haunting pain....its a ritual of 'suspense thriller' to depict the reverse char of wat actually is, at beginning....EBP is more of suspense thriller than hate-love tale cuz neither i feel passionate hate nor intense love while watching

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-19, 23:01

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

lol
Yay .... More more jalebi time.... 

Comment away dear... Event mgmt and Ventolin Inhaler... I mean I will need one soon ( at this rate) .... Can u Imagine the event where all men are sitting and all women are standing? I would stand in front of the men , so that they cannot see anything. Twisted Evil
ha ha sabi,that was funny
but here is a bit of problem...the lady owner of the event says
my husband is always infront [comes before] of me *with a stern face that forces a maid to seem zombie*

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-09-19, 23:04

aasudi wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:I think dis is possible...Niranjan seems to be too gud and dat s bit hard 2 digest.....
Sigh,m resting now
chitu, luking at current scenario of EBP n my fiction watching experience of 21+1 years, i guess Anjali is strict house-wife/MIL n a endearing wife...she cant b villian to give her son a haunting pain....its a ritual of 'suspense thriller' to depict the reverse char of wat actually is, at beginning....EBP is more of suspense thriller than hate-love tale cuz neither i feel passionate hate nor intense love while watching
I got it now, it's RESIDENTIAL EVIL IN ZOMBIE LAND Twisted Evil 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 23:27

chitmanas wrote:
aasudi wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
aasudi wrote:anu, forgive me 4 being an evil but i want to put forth my wild thought....anjali is typical wife-i m shadow of my hubby type....niranjan has the facade nt 1ly 4 the outer world bt infront of his children too...so anjali is implied to maintain things perfectly as her husband wants....niranjatn dominates his wife in typical way, wid tantrums n al.....might b the cupid's arrow of shlok's dark past is in actual his dad but since anjali is a weapon of niranjan to set things in place,shlok has mistook his mom at fault....its already almost clear that AM Is female dominative house...did i bak bak-ed too much??
Sigh,m resting now
:lol!: Sounds like a blockbuster summer flick. 

Assudi has been watching serial since day 0 ( zero) of her life!! She is probably right... Reverse psychology... She is the  good one. Maybe Niranjan kidnapped her 30 yrs ago with her son. Then they had Shlok and few invisible daughters . That's why he said that Shloak is the rightful owner once. cheers The zombie maid knows everything so Niranjan puts datura ka arc in her food to make her a zombie. ( ever since crazy plots of QH and constant talk abt dhatura on JA, I haven't  been able to think straight)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-20, 06:10

Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
aasudi wrote:
chitmanas wrote:you may be right aasudi, niranjan is doing things from behind curtains and wife takes the whole blame for the wrongs committed, how clever of him king 
:lol!: Sounds like a blockbuster summer flick. 

Assudi has been watching serial since day 0 ( zero) of her life!! She is probably right... Reverse psychology... She is the  good one. Maybe Niranjan kidnapped her 30 yrs ago with her son. Then they had Shlok and few invisible daughters . That's why he said that Shloak is the rightful owner once. cheers The zombie maid knows everything so Niranjan puts datura ka arc in her food to make her a zombie. ( ever since crazy plots of QH and constant talk abt dhatura on JA, I haven't  been able to think straight)
Oh! Lord...sabi is truely messed up with dhatura or whatever...it reflects on ur wild thought...bang on sabi, u proved u r senior to me in watching fiction too

n yeah, i hv been watching since day 0...actually inspection-fiction-misson starts from mother's womb....i didnt stated that b4 cuz over-confidence is not a gud thng, otherwise the experience cud also go in (-) year of my life :-P
lol

@chitu
now u understand....i m thinking k at this rate they wil show non-thrilling thriller....thriller dekha aur rongte bhi khada na hua toh kya kiya ;-)
btw,the HORROR of the HAUNT easily surpasses RE in ZL ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 12:03

I am :lol!: here reading all the discussions

This story looks darker than usual....so Niranjan is the villain of the show. bounce cheers 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-20, 12:16

zuzana wrote:I am :lol!: here reading all the discussions

This story looks darker than usual....so Niranjan is the villain of the show. bounce cheers 
Me too enjoying the discussions.. 
Nice names for the bahus :lol!: :lol!:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-20, 12:38

zuzana wrote:I am :lol!: here reading all the discussions

zu, jab beta jo ki actual mein 'hero' hai usse toh villian dekha sakte hai toh dadda kya cheez hai?
LOL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-20, 15:45

i stopped watching:study: study

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-20, 16:54

Shesherkobita wrote:I think Niramjan is the darkest character here... He controls  his wife... The way he taps the plate for food ... Scary! I am beginning to enjoy this weird family... It's like a puzzle... 

Where is the sister Pooja?
May be like Dhruv of IPKKND 1 she will remain as a nystery

What's with the Elder son who seemed so timid and now  is refusing Chai from mom...
I didnt get it...He was ok with mom n starting...now suddenly bcm gussewala...probably inspired from his brother:twisted: 

Was Shloak just following his dad's order ( when he returned the old home) or does he harbor a secret agenda to punish Astha ... Or maybe he has developed a soft corner for her already ( I read your reply Anu abt him being good in another serial... Good news) I dnt think der s a softcorner....He s doing 4 revenge and we all know wat s gonna happen

Why does the Chacha hang around here? I think he had sum crush on Anjali..
.but Niranjan snatched her from him/Anjali preferred Niranjan coz he s more wealthy ..till dat date chacha s roaming n Agnihotri mansion for nothing but 2 taunt his brother and Anjali
:rendeer: 
or
Like Niranjan preferring Slok...Niranjans father shud have favoured Niranjan more and it hurted Chacha..he s about 2 find a chance 2 destroy his brother
or
he s gud from heart ,hang around der 4 getting updated about thngs

Is Pooja the reason for Shloak leaving! 
Is his ex GF the reason ? 
His ex-GF cud be the reason 4 his gussa...and it seem he s not bothered about his sister and bro-in-law...so sumthng s der...probably his sis married against wish of Slok

How did the maid turn Zombie? Did she witness a death ? I thnk she s trained by Anjali 2 keep her face like dat...Ladies wont smile...dats d  golden rule of Anjali

Dang it... I am thinking too much ...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum