Latest topics

Pray, tell me, WHAT was THAT???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pray, tell me, WHAT was THAT???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-19, 22:38

Can someone please explain the relevance of the scene and the degrading dialogues exchanged between Pratap and Bharmal today???

If Ekta's team dont have any idea about the character,Pratap, can she PLEASE exchange notes with the makers of MP in Sony??

What makes Ekta think that Pratap will go and pass such snide comments about daughters of Rajput clan, about the Rajput king and on top of it indulge in gossip --bring in Sujamal too??

And last but not the least, the actor portraying Pratap is such a let down, why cant u make Faisal act for some episodes.

For the uninitiated  Pratap was the only Rajput whom Akbar considered as a true enemy and wanted to capture him alive, dono ki ghamashaan takkar thi :) dhishum-dhishum waali :P 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Pray, tell me, WHAT was THAT???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-19, 22:47

Yay! What an idea... A Mahasangam between JA and Pratap ... First time over 2 channels !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-19, 22:57

Hehehehhe......Ohh Sabi....i cudnt make head or tail of that scene yaar......character assassination of MP for no rhyme or reason.......there was just no takeaway of that scene.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-20, 01:44

Shesherkobita wrote:Yay! What an idea... A Mahasangam between JA and Pratap ... First time over 2 channels !
Is it possible to have Maha sangam between Sony n Zee ??scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-09-20, 01:48

Pals one of the most senseless and stupid scene I must say.
Pratap is not a person who would pass such derogratory remarks. And the actor is so damn not fit for this important character

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 03:19

I don't know Pratap's character nor wat he did in history, except that he was Jalal's rival, enemy, but i didn't like the scene, i wasn't sure whether at some point in the future he was planning on calling war against them and hence the scenes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 09:55

It was ridiculous the way they twist history for the show purpose...I think Ekta is doing it purposely..she wants to show Jalal's in a better light so she is putting down MP...she needs to be Bang Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 12:15

amimus wrote:Pals one of the most senseless and stupid scene I must say.
Pratap is not a person who would pass such derogratory remarks. And the actor is so damn not fit for this important character
True Ami.....pathetic to say the least...and even the execution was so wrong Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 12:17

sarra0 wrote:I don't know Pratap's character nor wat he did in history, except that he was Jalal's rival, enemy, but i didn't like the scene, i wasn't sure whether at some point in the future he was planning on calling war against them and hence the scenes...
Yup Sarra...they will be Haldighati war..which is very famous in history.....but that will come quite late.......Unless and until they want to build up this scene for Bharmal's daughter, Sukanya...there was absolutely no reason for it.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 12:18

zuzana wrote:It was ridiculous the way they twist history for the show purpose...I think Ekta is doing it purposely..she wants to show Jalal's in a better light so she is putting down MP...she needs to be Bang Bang Bang 
Yup Zu.......me too thinks the same....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 12:21

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I don't know Pratap's character nor wat he did in history, except that he was Jalal's rival, enemy, but i didn't like the scene, i wasn't sure whether at some point in the future he was planning on calling war against them and hence the scenes...
Yup Sarra...they will be Haldighati war..which is very famous in history.....but that will come quite late.......Unless and until they want to build up this scene for Bharmal's daughter, Sukanya...there was absolutely no reason for it.....
I'm wondering whether the new team r still trying to get their bearings and hence a scene that was just to kill time or unless they r wondering away from history and maybe show something about sukaniya...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 12:32

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
I'm wondering whether the new team r still trying to get their bearings and hence a scene that was just to kill time or unless they r wondering away from history and maybe show something about sukaniya...
Can be sarra..just a filler scene...OR something which is going to hit hard on Bharmal's arrival in Amer and then jalal coming to rescue......FIL-SIL convo will come into play...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 12:36

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Can be sarra..just a filler scene...OR something which is going to hit hard on Bharmal's arrival in Amer and then jalal coming to rescue......FIL-SIL convo will come into play...
could b, could b, a couple of weeks ago I would have thought so, but last few days of of showin some idiocy makes me b cautious...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 13:58

I agree, last few weeks.. there has been a  faint traces of idiocy creeping in

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:57

Sponsored content