Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - 19.September.2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - 19.September.2013

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-19, 23:25

Ah! Finally ... divine helps the naive, if the naive are brave and honest.

Interesting episode.

Much wasn't expected out of Raheem when Jalal was yelling at him for speaking up about the dibbi. And no surprises there.
Oh yes, there was a little surprise - Cchotti Ammi gandi hain.

Of course, Jalal understood only what he wanted to understand.
His faith in his Badi Ammi is unshakeable.

The Royal Investigation
--

Finally, Jalal does something for which one can count him among the smart, the shrewd, and the king. He has done what he first thought he would do - investigate himself without involving any other. And - he's got result.

It was fun to see the king go undercover - not something one sees everyday - and get to the witness. Jalal didn't want anyone to know of him going out to investigate. I do wonder how did he manage to get the man inside right into his room without no one noticing.

Anyhow - the point is, Jalal is now facing one of the worst moments of his life. His memories from Maaham's emotional, sarcastic confession and Jodha's attempts to prove the truth to him are before his eyes.

The fact is that if Jalal had known Jodha to be associated with the dibbi-maker in any way, he'd still not have believed what the portrait of the sketch artist shows.

(By the way, they used that skill back then is a wonder. The roots of investigation and forensics!)

Jodha's Impact
--

How he goes about it now is anyone's guess - but going by his past experience of imprisoning Jodha without investigation isn't going to let him jump to conclusions. He is probably going to be hell bent to be more sure than ever of what the clue, the proof point to.

A second possible impact is Jodha's advice to the king: He'd have to rise above the emotions to be able to see the truth.

Jalal is soon going to realize that emotions have blinded him in the past and have driven him to wrong decisions. Yes, he's been wronged and he is hurt. But good decisions cannot come out of an emotional deluge.

How are we placed?
--

Jodha: Jalal wonders why Jodha is bent to prove Maaham guilty of murder. He doesn't have a clear motive of what he thinks is Jodha's revenge against Maaham and himself.

One wonders that finding Jodha near the place where he found Altaf would have anything to do in further investigations. Jodha has alibis and Hamida Begum to stand beside her.

However, he's also seen and heard how she stands up for royal family and the king in public and has not given up stating the same thing, despite knowing that what Maaham means to him.

Maaham: As of now, Maaham had been enjoying a place of security. Now, she is unaware that there is proof against her.

Altaf: What motive could Altaf have for conspiring against Maaham?

Resham: She is a murderess already - and now a possible scape goat if Maaham can or would prove it.

Emotional Angle
--

But ... it is not going to be an easy ride, especially for Jalal.

As Ruqaiya put it, Maaham is one of the pillars that Jalal rests on. Discovering Maaham to be a murderess of his unborn child is more than Jalal could bear.

Whatever Jalal does and however he treats Maaham's alleged involvement, Ruqaiya is probably going to chew her alive!!

Another interesting part to look upon would be Maaham's response to Jalal's investiation and the result.

Does she own up? Or does she manipulate him again? Or does she present a scapegoat?

Maaham would be in a tight place.

Maaham made up her mind to be careful of Jodha and to not let give Jodha a chance to attack again.

Maaham has forgotten that it is not Jodha, but Jalal who is investigating the matter of his child's murder. Jodha has a motive to clear up her family's name. Jalal has a bigger and more immediate motive. Unless she underestimates Jalal - which I don't think she does - has this been another one of Maaham's misses?

*~*

Jalal went out to investigate about Altaf. He did find more than he asked for.

Jalal got to see Jodha standing up for him and the royal family to the commoners and instructing them to honor their king as a they would a father.
Jalal also saw that his wife does give him due respect. She knows him a little better than he thinks she knows him. And she never misses giving him a lesson to think about.

Poor Bharmal. He is trying his best to fulfil his duties but the poor man faces opposition everywhere. His daughter's in-laws have been trouble, his another daughter's to-be in-laws got killed in battle with his existing ones, and of course, his own community is not very happy with him.

Perhaps, Jalal might consider standing up for his FIL some time soon.

*~*

And there in the midst of all that fiery emotion, was this funny moment when Jalal repeated what Raheem said. I almost thought he'd use the word 'gandi' and hoping desperately that he'd chose otherwise. Thankfully, Jalal had a better (actually worse) description - 'buri'. Oh well, at least, it didn't sound as bad as 'gandi'.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - 19.September.2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-20, 01:53

Loved reading you Shalini .. What an awesome post my friend ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 08:23

Thank you so much! :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 09:26

Shalini its awesome to read you dear!

I exactly remembered CID when Jalal asked for the portrait of the culprit to be made :lol!: 

I think Jalal would keep quiet for now about MA and investigate further..he wouldnt let even Ruqs know about it...MA would be exposed much later but he would maintain a aloofness with MA from now!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 11:21

zuzana wrote:Shalini its awesome to read you dear!

I exactly remembered CID when Jalal asked for the portrait of the culprit to be made :lol!: 

I think Jalal would keep quiet for now about MA and investigate further..he wouldnt let even Ruqs know about it...MA would be exposed much later but he would maintain a aloofness with MA from now!

Thank you, buddy!

That should be Jalal's approach. it would not only be emotional but also unwise to take action against Maaham Anga or anyone else immediately.

He does need to and should wait for opportunity to show up the truth to him that Jodha is pointing out and that his emotions have not let him see.

I hope Jalal does not lose the investigative streak owing to his hurt. I hope he does what you say he should do.

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 12:08; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 11:40

I really hope they show Jalal as pragmatic...Hope they dont twist it by making Mahamanga implementing someone else in her place and deviating Jalal...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 11:58

Lovely post Shalini...finally our Jalal fgrew some brains Wink  and yes i am also looking forward to see how he tackles this bitter truth....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 14:48

zuzana wrote:I really hope they show Jalal as pragmatic...Hope they dont twist it by making Mahamanga implementing someone else in her place and deviating Jalal...
Even if Maaham does that... there are some clues in place that point to her. If Jalal is getting any wiser, he should not overlook those!
No

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 14:54; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 14:50

pollyanna wrote:Lovely post Shalini...finally our Jalal fgrew some brains Wink  and yes i am also looking forward to see how he tackles this bitter truth....
Thank buddy! flower 

Yeh the process of growing a brain is rather bitter and painful. However, the more he sticks to it, the better he'd get at it.

We're all hoping, it seems, that Jalal doesn't give up him upcoming career as Sherlock! detective

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 14:53

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
zuzana wrote:I really hope they show Jalal as pragmatic...Hope they dont twist it by making Mahamanga implementing someone else in her place and deviating Jalal...
Even if Maaham does that... there are some clues in place that point to her. If Jalal is getting any wiser, he should not overlook those!

But will he take action or as Maham confidently predicted , will he bury this and pretend , it never happened ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 14:56

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
But will he take action or as Maham confidently predicted , will he bury this and pretend , it never happened ??
well... it's his unborn child. even if he doesn't punish her as he would a criminal, Maaham's own suggestion might appeal to him - of sending her off the mecca.

I doubt he could ignore and pretend... even if - let's say - he wanted to, Ruquaiya and Jodha would not let him.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 14:59

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
well... it's his unborn child. even if he doesn't punish her as he would a criminal, Maaham's own suggestion might appeal to him - of sending her off the mecca.

It is his unborn child but this is 3rd pillar, his Badi Ammi , baddi-er than his own Bio Ammi !!  will he easily let her go  or will that abandoned child in him want to cling on..

What if Resham steps up and claims the mistake as hers or MA makes her the scapegoat..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 15:02

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
He wont take action but will keep an eye on MA and wont trust her anymore...the next given opportunity and MA showcases her vile self he will catch her red handed...ofcourse all is in Maiyyas hands now

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 15:03

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Even if Maaham does that... there are some clues in place that point to her. If Jalal is getting any wiser, he should not overlook those!
It is his unborn child but this is 3rd pillar, his Badi Ammi , baddi-er than his own Bio Ammi !!  will he easily let her go  or will that abandoned child in him want to cling on..

What if Resham steps up and claims the mistake as hers or MA makes her the scapegoat..

ha ha... what if then.. he is king. he does what he likes. but it is unlikely that he would let it just go. As ruqu put it, this isn't the first time a miscarriage took place. This is only the first time it was discovered as a murder.

A king cannot let the murderer get away with it - on the other hand, the son might not be able to get her executed.

So the trip to mecca looks more of a possibility.

of course, knowing Maaham, either she finds a scapegoat in Resham or someone else... or who knows if she ever reaches mecca if she is sent there, and holds the remote control to Adam Khan.. not quite!:lol!:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 15:11

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

I doubt he could ignore and pretend... even if - let's say - he wanted to, Ruquaiya and Jodha would not let him.
Logically speaking Shalini in reality a king should have punished her immediately..he must be knowing that she was responisble for all the miscarriages in the harem...but being a show and esp Ekta maiyyas Mahamanga has still lot of role to play so she wont be going anywhere soon :lol!: 

And after his experience with Jodha and Salima I think he wont do anythign without very pucca evidence and that being his badi amma in question he would eb all the more careful.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 15:14

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
He wont take action but will keep an eye on MA and wont trust her anymore...the next given opportunity and MA showcases her vile self he will catch her red handed...ofcourse all is in Maiyyas hands now

I bants this.. Get closer to Jodha and gain distance from Maham.. won't this lead to heartburn in Maham ..

Mayya will add tadka's of all province

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-20, 19:35

zuzana wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Even if Maaham does that... there are some clues in place that point to her. If Jalal is getting any wiser, he should not overlook those!

Logically speaking Shalini in reality a king should have punished her immediately..he must be knowing that she was responisble for all the miscarriages in the harem...but being a show and esp Ekta maiyyas Mahamanga has still lot of role to play so she wont be going anywhere soon :lol!: 

And after his experience with Jodha and Salima I think he wont do anythign without very pucca evidence and that being his badi amma in question he would eb all the more careful.

Ha ha.. after Jodha's ordeal, I don't think Jalal would ever try to punish anyone in a hurry. There is yet no way Jalal could know Maaham is responsible for every miscarriage.

Yes I do agree that Maaham's role cannot end this soon. Unless there is a major change in storyline.. which is not improbable come to think of it.. LOL

Yes.. this is what I stated in the analysis too.. he won't be doing anything too soon...

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum