Latest topics

is it a blooper?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is it a blooper?

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 09:53

When the dibbi wala gave it to MA wasnt the person who collected it wearing a burkha? her eyes were behind the veil nah? how come he made a sketch of the eyes? when Ruqs asks for some clue he says he can identify only the fingers with rings? I am totally confused was it a blooper or have i missed something

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: is it a blooper?

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 12:00

Naah Zu...ur right....this is Maiya's twist :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 12:04

pollyanna wrote:Naah Zu...ur right....this is Maiya's twist :P :P
Headesk I knew it

Thanks for confirming Pallu...abhi aur kya kya pakayengi maiyya :P 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-20, 12:09

zuzana wrote:When the dibbi wala gave it to MA wasnt the person who collected it wearing a burkha? her eyes were behind the veil nah? how come he made a sketch of the eyes? when Ruqs asks for some clue he says he can identify only the fingers with rings? I am totally confused was it a blooper or have  i missed something
Zu eyes can't be covered na while wearing a burkha..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 12:14

that is wat i thought wen I watched the episode that I thought everything of the person including hand and eyes were covered but i wanted to c if I could find the episode and make sure.... but it has to b the hero who had to find this surag so hence...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 12:20

Maria.....we get burqa which cover the eyes too.....a mesh like structure covering eyes....

Ekta maiyaa ki jai ho!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-20, 12:23

pollyanna wrote:Maria.....we get burqa which cover the eyes too.....a mesh like structure covering eyes....

the netted stuff u mean??
But still eyes can be kind of detected na? How else will the person wearing it see??Shocked

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 12:34

Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Maria.....we get burqa which cover the eyes too.....a mesh like structure covering eyes....

But still eyes can be kind of detected na? How else will the person wearing it see??Shocked
u do get covering for eyes as well and it's not enough for the person looking at you to really be able to tell your feature...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 14:00

Another so called blooper was the brief  appearance of  Sacred thread on Rajat's Hand, Jalal would not be wearing it   as he is a muslim !!

Plus, since when did Jalal beta get so senti that he wears the  wedding kada even in disguise .. esp when we ever saw him with then previously ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 14:04

Tanthya wrote:Another so called blooper was the brief  appearance of  Sacred thread on Rajat's Hand, Jalal would not be wearing it   as he is a muslim !!

Plus, since when did Jalal beta get so senti that he wears the  wedding kada even in disguise .. esp when we ever saw him with then previously ..
Oh yes...that thread.....wonder if  Santram lost focus from his box.

True abt that kada also......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-20, 14:08

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

u do get covering for eyes as well and it's not enough for the person looking at you to really be able to tell your feature...
ok

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 14:16

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Another so called blooper was the brief  appearance of  Sacred thread on Rajat's Hand, Jalal would not be wearing it   as he is a muslim !!

It seemed very contrived just like the Speech of Meri pati, mera Ghar and don't u dare pass comments ..

Plus.. another glaring blooper

The servant gets the prasad from the temple, which implies that there was pooja , and when Pooja is being done, obviously then that place will be cleaned, Goddess adorned with flower and lamp lit ..  but when  Jodha comes, the temple is in dilapidated state ..so from where did the prasad come ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-20, 14:45

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

It seemed very contrived just like the Speech of Meri pati, mera Ghar and don't u dare pass comments ..

The servant gets the prasad from the temple, which implies that there was pooja , and when Pooja is being done, obviously then that place will be cleaned, Goddess adorned with flower and lamp lit ..  but when  Jodha comes, the temple is in dilapidated state ..so from where did the prasad come ??
Exodus of 90 ppl bahut mehenga para hai Wink Wink  :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 14:47

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Just pray  that padosi ppl do not come here to make this jazba sacred !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 14:55

hai yo, horror, wat do u mean he wouldn't be wearing it...jodha tied it around his wrist herself. pretending it was his neck, and jus like the khada which I had not seen, he couldn't take it off and get a lecture on respecting her family, her, her religion so wear it with pride he must...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 14:56

sarra0 wrote:

hai yo, horror, wat do u mean he wouldn't be wearing it...jodha tied it around his wrist herself. pretending it was his neck, and jus like the khada which I had not seen, he couldn't take it off and get a lecture on respecting her family, her, her religion so wear it with pride he must...
Bhen's did this happen ??affraid affraid affraid ...How come the Thread did a invisible act until now ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 14:57

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Oh yes...that thread.....wonder if  Santram lost focus from his box.

one show i actually enjoyed rather then suffered... and they want to take that away from me... how did it make sense to keep one director for so many people.,

Just pray  that padosi ppl do not come here to make this jazba sacred !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 14:59

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bhen's did this happen ??affraid affraid affraid ...How come the Thread did a invisible act until now ??
Its like the veil, hidden from view until Jalal wanted it known....dont u know wat happens behind closed doors isn't for us to c...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 15:02

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Its like the veil, hidden from view until Jalal wanted it known....dont u know wat happens behind closed doors isn't for us to c...

*Coldly , narrowed eyes* Sarra jaan, test your aankhwa, there are no doors in the Harem !!!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 15:14

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:When the dibbi wala gave it to MA wasnt the person who collected it wearing a burkha? her eyes were behind the veil nah? how come he made a sketch of the eyes? when Ruqs asks for some clue he says he can identify only the fingers with rings? I am totally confused was it a blooper or have  i missed something
Zu eyes can't be covered na while wearing a burkha..
Burkhas are of various types...the person here in question was wearing she covere dthe full face...usually the person wearing the veil is not clearly visible..u cant get such a clear picture of the eyes of features

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 15:16

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hai yo, horror, wat do u mean he wouldn't be wearing it...jodha tied it around his wrist herself. pretending it was his neck, and jus like the khada which I had not seen, he couldn't take it off and get a lecture on respecting her family, her, her religion so wear it with pride he must...
*Coldly , narrowed eyes* Sarra jaan, test your aankhwa, there are no doors in the Harem !!!!
rubbing my eyes repeatedly, saying in a bewildered voice but the bed has curtains, or the guards stationed outside r not just for protection from death, they also deter besharam like you..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-20, 15:19

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Bhen's did this happen ??affraid affraid affraid ...How come the Thread did a invisible act until now ??
rubbing my eyes repeatedly, saying in a bewildered voice but the bed has curtains, or the guards stationed outside r not just for protection from death, they also deter besharam like you..
*Hectoring, lecturing tone*  CURTAINS !!! See Thru, transparent Curtains which are tied to the side of the pillar, The Guards looking outside while we interested parties keep an eye inside !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..Besharam !! what sort of Rum is it ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 15:29

sarra0 wrote:that is wat i thought wen I watched the episode that I thought everything of the person including hand and eyes were covered but i wanted to c if I could find the episode and make sure.... but it has to b the hero who had to find this surag so hence...
ekta is very kind to Jalal she chose him instead fo the bahus Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-20, 15:30

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

sarra grrr I thought I had really missed the scene Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-20, 15:32

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Its like the veil, hidden from view until Jalal wanted it known....dont u know wat happens behind closed doors isn't for us to c...
*Hectoring, lecturing tone*  CURTAINS !!! See Thru, transparent Curtains which are tied to the side of the pillar, The Guards looking outside while we interested parties keep an eye inside !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..Besharam !! what sort of Rum is it ??
hai, u have been robbed from seeing the magic, wen the day falls, the night calls, the curtain themselves start preparing and wen they r used they go from being transparent to being...Ah this Rum is the addictive kind, where jaan bhi ja sakte hain

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum