Latest topics

Aastha & Shlok To Get Into One Room,Shlok To Get Attracted To Aastha In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aastha & Shlok To Get Into One Room,Shlok To Get Attracted To Aastha In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-20, 19:13

In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir  We Had Seen That Further, Aastha get late in office and on her return journey to home, she was attacked by the auto driver in the bid to outrage her modesty.Aastha  come at Shlok’s house as he has called her to his home for some briefing and Aastha  end up confronting Anjali…

Now In Coming Episodes,Shlok will drop Aastha home after having saved her from molestation. Aastha will try to Thanks Shlok but he ends up snubbing her. Further, Aastha will land up at Shlok’s house as he has called her for some work for events and she will ends u having a short difference of opinion kind of altercation with Anjali.Also when she will try to thank him , they will end up having a heated argument over male superiority and female equality.

Source Further Adds That Aastha will  try to avoid any further confrontation with Shlok, and will try not come face to face with him but ends up goofing up things which will upset Shlok.Shlok will ask Aastha to come along with him for a trip which he has taken to fulfill his father’s wish.

Here, Aastha and Shlok , will try  to avoid each other end up in one room where for the first time Shlok will get attracted to Aastha.

Credit: Telly News India Blog

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha & Shlok To Get Into One Room,Shlok To Get Attracted To Aastha In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-20, 20:00

Yay!! I am beginning to enjoy this silly show... Don't throw chappals yaar!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha & Shlok To Get Into One Room,Shlok To Get Attracted To Aastha In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2013-09-20, 20:07

Senselessness at its best Sabi.

Hubby and I were watching today's episode and had fun laughing at it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-20, 20:28

slmu wrote:Senselessness at its best Sabi.

He he... How did he find her ?  I got scared ... Can't a working girl ever feel safe returning from office? Shanthi do you know their location? What city is the story location. It's not Mumbai ...

BTW... I am never going to Bhopal... Zoya gets attacked by goons every other day in Bhopal.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-20, 20:32

Shesherkobita wrote:

He he... How did he find her ?  I got scared ... Can't a working girl ever feel safe returning from office? Shanthi do you know their location? What city is the story location. It's not Mumbai ...

BTW... I am never going to Bhopal... Zoya gets attacked by goons every other day in Bhopal.
I don't actually.. but I think it must be Film City.. most of these shows are shot there which is definitely in Mumbai. and 9.30 in Mumbai is not late.. there is usually more traffic and people around at that time. But for invention purposes, deserted streets makes sense. Any explanation as to why she didn't hit the guy with her umbrella when he was driving in a wrong direction?

Don't know much about Bhopal, but suspect that is based in Film City too :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-20, 20:56

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

I don't actually.. but I think it must be Film City.. most of these shows are shot there which is definitely in Mumbai. and 9.30 in Mumbai is not late.. there is usually more traffic and people around at that time. But for invention purposes, deserted streets makes sense. Any explanation as to why she didn't hit the guy with her umbrella when he was driving in a wrong direction?

I was joking abt Bhopal ... He he ...

I meant the story location... Shloak left home to live in Mumbai... But you were probably  on vacation when they talked abt it...

Are you enjoying Mahabharata ! Let me know when u see a good epi ... I watched the old series when I was in school.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-20, 21:00

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

I was joking abt Bhopal ... He he ...

I meant the story location... Shloak left home to live in Mumbai... But you were probably  on vacation when they talked abt it...

Are you enjoying Mahabharata ! Let me know when u see a good epi ... I watched the old series when I was in school.
left home to live in Mumbai? then is he supposed to be back home now? which is unknown location right?

I am enjoying Mahabharata, though am not too sure about the actors yet. And they may be skipping a lot of the side stories so am wondering whether they will loose essence.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-20, 21:53

Slok came n perfect moment 2 rescue Astha...how cum he knw we Astha is Rolling Eyes

Is this a masterplan by Slok? He sent autowala just 4 portraying himself as a saviour n Astha's mind? Once he make sure tha Astha falls 4 her he can start his game of revenge?

Is thngs going n dat way or am I thnkg toooo much

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum