Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - 20.September.2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - 20.September.2013

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-21, 00:18

Before we go on:

A word for Rajat and Ashwini. A pat on the back for the two for delivering amazing performances.

Great work! :)

--

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the stinkiest of them all?

The Pillar Falls
--

Finally ... Jalal the king shows up.

Well, one wonders if Jalal is yet again acting under emotion. Yes, he is angry and his anger is justified. He is doubly hurt now. Not just he's lost his unborn child, but now his Badi Ammi is proven guilty.

Once again Jalal is taking an immediate action. This time he has two proofs. However, as with Jodha's case, things may turn differently. In that case, proof was planted. This time I wonder if the proof may be upturned.

Jalal has run the investigation himself only to find the most unbelievable and the most painful truth.

It seems Jalal thinks that the moment Maaham gets to know that Jalal has discovered the culprit, she'd make a run for it.

It also seems that Jalal thinks - the higher placed the culprit, the bigger display needs to be made out of it.

He's opened the court for it, and called everyone to it. Not just the Diwan-e-Khaas this time (at least, they mentioned Darbaar, not diwan-e-khaas).

Let us see what the anger of the emporer would accomplish now. After all, the most difficult war is not outside - it is inside; His emotions, his memories, the very ground beneath his feet. And it is not easy to overcome emotions in a go.

Jalal has been a hasty judge earlier.

By the way --- Jalal is beginning to see who has been truthful to him. Jodha and Salema.

--

The Pillar Falls?
--

Maaham is not so easily captured now, is she! She already has some aces up her sleeves. Even though, one has never seen Maaham so highly strung.

She is adventurous and brave, one can vouch for that.
She is an experienced strategist.
She knows Jalal very well.
Her priorities are clear.
She keeps her mind calm and never reveals all her tricks.
She is not ruled by emotions, and thinks on her feet.
She has foresight.

Getting Maaham down should not be an easy thing. Even for Jalal. She is a worthy opponent.

And as expected, Maaham has a way out. Some way out - one doesn't know yet, but she seems to be prepared for what comes next.

It is as though she can feel it in her bones that Jalal knows it is her. Perhaps, the fact that when Jalal found the culprit he didn't run to Maaham to inform her of his discovery, and instead had the palace doubly guarded.

There is a bit of an insane streak to her. She has the option of running to safety. But she wants to stay and see. She wants to know what Jalal would do. She has boasted that even in the face of proof, Jalal would not doubt her faithfulness, and Jalal has even done that.

Now, she knows that Jalal knows for certain and the chances are very high that proofs point to her. She wants to drink sherbet and keep a cool mind.

As per the Precap, Maaham is in no mood of giving up her position as the Vazeer-e-aaliya of Jalal's court.
There may be chances that she'd find a way to prove herself innocent.

In which case, Jalal is very favorable to the ones he's wronged.

First concern: does Maaham get away?
Second: if she does, does she retain the glory of being the Vazeer? Does Jalal make good for his 'misbehavior'?

Third: Does Jalal fall for it again!?

Resham is busy getting worried for Maaham.
In all the years that Resham has been with Maaham -- and this is the reaction?

Resham runs to Adam Khan to help save Maaham's life?
It is Maaham who has been saving them. Is her best help now Adam and Resham?

Maaham can do well for herself.

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall...
--

Loved the mirror and the door.

Mirror holds Maaham's reflection, her face. Her true identiy hides behind it - a secret, an escape plan, and that - a selfish one, one that no one knows of.

Maaham has thought of result before she got into the game, apparently.

Looking forward to see how Maaham deals with it.

By the way --- for all of Maaham's foresight, her biggest blindness is her own son.
She has risked killing the royal unborn heir. Adam? He's worried that now his mom is a murderer, his own future is bleak.

Erm.. Adam, not to disappoint you, your future was bleak with or without her.

Resham seems a better son... er... well, a better well-wisher than Adam.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - 20.September.2013

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-21, 13:26

It is at this time, I would have wished him to see  consult Ruqaiyaa ( Bandha har baat ke liye  Ruqaiyya ke paas bhagta hai and this he does alone)  Ruqaiyya has the cunning  & wits to match Maham Anga ..Jalal and Jodha are no Match for Anga IMO

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 01:49

I wonder how MA will get away .....because the SBS Segts prove she was free and not under any punishment

Thanks for this beautiful post Shalini

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-23, 10:24

--sumana13-- wrote:I wonder how MA will get away .....because the SBS Segts prove she was free and not under any punishment  

Dunno how  much of it is true (and I sincerely hope it is not) but I read on another site that there is possibly a look-alike of Maaham whom she will blame for it, because 'Humayunnama' somewhere mentions a 'humshakal' of Maaham... but I don't really know anything about this to be true...

It was known in any case that Maaham cannot be uprooted so easily. We just had to see the 'how' part of it.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 10:52

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I wonder how MA will get away .....because the SBS Segts prove she was free and not under any punishment  

Dunno how  much of it is true (and I sincerely hope it is not) but I read on another site that there is possibly a look-alike of Maaham whom she will blame for it, because 'Humayunnama' somewhere mentions a 'humshakal' of Maaham... but I don't really know anything about this to be true...

It was known in any case that Maaham cannot be uprooted so easily. We just had to see the 'how' part of it.
OK the long lost twin of MA .. Jo mele mein bichhar gaye thhe ... Her identical twin seperated in childhood will surface now and will be the scapegoat .... How easy for MA ... This is real life twist in the story .. Thanks for sharing Shalini ... Very interestingtrack buddy ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-23, 11:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

OK the long lost twin of MA .. Jo mele mein bichhar gaye thhe ... Her identical twin seperated in childhood will surface now and will be the scapegoat .... How easy for MA ... This is real life twist in the story .. Thanks for sharing Shalini ... Very interestingtrack buddy ...

I'm not really sure about this tho... so no guarentees :lol!:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-23, 11:37

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

I'm not really sure about this tho... so no guarentees :lol!:

*faints Away*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-23, 12:02

Loved the post Shalini...

I am quite curious to see how the CVs use the humshakal track without making it funny :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum