Latest topics

Some things I liked about IPK 2 EBP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some things I liked about IPK 2 EBP

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 14:58

Okay friends get your chappals ready... I really liked the title song ... Beautiful, haunting... Especially the female version ... I never liked it just as a BG tune ( it's no Rabba Ve) ... But the complete version of the song makes you take notice. 

Also ...I am intrigued by the mystery of Agnihotri house ... Who is black who is gray ... Who is the girl in FB... The direction ( at Agnihotri house ) is also good ... Like a murder mystery ...

After Anusha told me about Avanish in other serials I checked them on YT... He is actually good ... All these copycat business in thwarting his abilities. The umbrella scene was good ( I mean the nuances... His confusion of whether he should give her a lift, her smirk cause she had an umbrella and he didnt) . The attack scene was too long, scary and dragged. How did Shloak even know where she was? Why doesn't he use cell phones ( another mystery)? ... And the rain scene is where we come to that fitting song... I liked sashtha's shocked looks and the BARK... He kept barking at that guy :heart: No one ever barked for me ..ever!  Okay chappal away... I'm a sucker for love stories!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Credit to uploader

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 15:16; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Some things I liked about IPK 2 EBP

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-21, 15:14

Hey Sab....for the first time I too felt der s sum chemistry between Sastha (Umbrella scene)

and Title song s  beautiful

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-21, 15:18

and dat a attack scene

Slok came n perfect moment 2 rescue Astha...how cum he knw we Astha is

Is this a masterplan by Slok? He sent autowala just 4 portraying himself as a saviour n Astha's mind? Once he make sure tha Astha falls 4 her he can start his game of revenge? (I knw I m thinking too much...but hindi soaps ne meaine aise bana diya..I cnat live without predictions now:) )

May be I m thinking too much.....but he s not a person like ASR I thnk...ASR was rough but he had sum feelings for
Slok s abt 2 take revenge I thnk
Is thngs going n dat way or am I thnkg toooo much

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 15:24

anusha.cochin wrote:Hey Sab....for the first time I too felt der s sum chemistry between Sastha (Umbrella scene)

Anu...long hug 

I checked choti Bahu ... He will do justice to romantic scenes ... Now only if he could shave that stinking beard off... 

"You can bring the knife when you drop the pen drive" LOL

Where is the story location? I remember Agnihotri said he left the house and lives in Mumbai ! So where does Niranjan and Anjali live? That area looks mighty unsafe at around 10 o clock scratch ... Also I liked your point ..why didnt she use the umbrella on the auto driver!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 15:32

anusha.cochin wrote:and dat a attack scene

Is this a masterplan by Slok? He sent autowala just 4 portraying himself as a saviour n Astha's mind? Once he make sure tha Astha falls 4 her he can start his game of revenge? (I knw I m thinking too much...but hindi soaps ne meaine aise bana diya..I cnat live without predictions now:) )

May be I m thinking too much.....but he s not a person like ASR I thnk...ASR was rough but he had sum feelings for
I hear you sista... Serials me aisa bana dia :lol!: 

It would be a great story if Shlok had plotted that attack for revenge...

But my fear is ... Shloak  is a half baked character ... So he may not have arranged the attack and for some mysterious reason wanted to find her scratch ( remember the phone call " can't even make a report properly" ) ... ASR was good at heart .. But I don't know what Shloak is thinking at all or what kind of heart he has... No one can be normal growing up in that Agnohotri household. Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-21, 15:41

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Hey Sab....for the first time I too felt der s sum chemistry between Sastha (Umbrella scene)

Anu...long hug 

I checked choti Bahu ... He will do justice to romantic scenes ... Now only if he could shave that stinking beard off... 

"You can bring the knife when you drop the pen drive" LOL

Where is the story location? I remember Agnihotri said he left the house and lives in Mumbai ! So where does Niranjan and Anjali live? That area looks mighty unsafe at around 10 o clock scratch ... Also I liked your point ..why didnt she use the umbrella on the auto driver!
Their are doesnt seems 2 be rural....dnt knw wer they r living..may be not n Mumbai town

Avinash was gud n choti bahu...but I doubt whethet he can do justice 2 Slok...he s deliberately raising his eyebrows all the time whch s giving me severe head ache

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-21, 15:44

Shesherkobita wrote:

I hear you sista... Serials me aisa bana dia :lol!: 

It would be a great story if Shlok had plotted that attack for revenge...

But my fear is ... Shloak  is a half baked character ... So he may not have arranged the attack and for some mysterious reason wanted to find her scratch ( remember the phone call " can't even make a report properly" ) ... ASR was good at heart .. But I don't know what Shloak is thinking at all or what kind of heart he has... No one can be normal growing up in that Agnohotri household. Evil or Very Mad
Agnihotri mansion a mysterious one...I dint get even a singe persons real attitude

all characters are confusing me...no1 seems 2 be good:shock:  unlike Raizada pariwaar

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-21, 16:02

Hi, sabi
first of all ~hugs~
i m crazy for out of the track posts...thanks for the post

in my list, i like the most anjali's character...that char just had hit the right point, i can feel there wil b justification for her every action and expressions

2ndly is niranjan's char...he also make me feel,wait sometime there is char depth in me... hoping him to see as a gray char..

3rdly, Anjali-Niranjan relation, its exciting to watch them together...both the actors r fab too... Best of all

as far as the 'suspense' element is concerned i m not that much excited for that...dnt knw y?...i wish k they already had a script on that, n no manipulation wud b done later

i remember a colors' show 'chhal',suspense thriller, liked that... but the show later changed its genre to super natural thriller n got ruined pathetically...trp system sucks...[KG, of ipk was there]

i hope EBP dnt faces the same....cuz here,suspense also can b modified

coming to the leads, i seriously believe they r not the right choice for intense love-hate tale....but if the script is for light-hearted romance they look good together....i had watched some epi of chhoti bahu, bhya hamari bahu ka n havan, avi n shrenu were decent there but here imitating too much is restricting them to connect to us

AND, the title track i liked at first time itself...beautiful intense words,decent music....but the BG of 'khudaya' is not okay for me...

Lastly, i can feel that shlok is unknown to the abnormality of his house...a sign of innocence [i knw its more of my conscience than the script played on] ...

Hogayi acchaiya puri

ps=u wont b receiving chappals, never...u r free to enjoy, free to speak

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-21, 16:12

The story location is Bhopal...i heard in betn 1 epi...i shared a joke wid my sis 'lo chale ye bhi bhopal' type...
If not, dnt kil me gals,my head is messed up enuf to mix up two in 1
ha ha

but with EBP, i dnt thnk i wil do that...its very close to me ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-21, 16:26

forum for wild thoughts....good one anu, but i dnt think thats possible until the CVs r sane abt dark char[they r not able to portray the roughness until yet,ab suddenly kuch tapak gaya toh...] but they r EBP CVs kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...since the reason of oldage home returning is not clear plus shlok is using aastha as his personal secretary than event manager, ur prediction can b true

by the way, i told u shlok wil b doing shyam's part too...karliya, bachaliya ladki gunde se ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 16:48

aasudi wrote:The story location is Bhopal...i heard in betn 1 epi...i shared a joke wid my sis 'lo chale ye bhi bhopal' type...
ha ha

Oh no ... I was just telling Shanthi.. Bhopal seems to be the most dangerous city in India ... Cause Zoya is attacked almost  every other day in QH. astha attack scene scared me .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-21, 16:57

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:The story location is Bhopal...i heard in betn 1 epi...i shared a joke wid my sis 'lo chale ye bhi bhopal' type...
ha ha

Oh no ... I was just telling Shanthi.. Bhopal seems to be the most dangerous city in India ... Cause Zoya is attacked almost  every other day in QH. astha attack scene scared me .
as far as i remember, i joked in relation to following 4L-QH too...i hav a very short memories in these things...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 16:58

aasudi wrote:Hi, sabi
first of all ~hugs~

in my list, i like the most anjali's character...that char just had hit the right point, i can feel there wil b justification for her every action and expressions

2ndly is niranjan's char...he also make me feel,wait sometime there is char depth in me... hoping him to see as a gray char..

3rdly, Anjali-Niranjan relation, its exciting to watch them together...both the actors r fab too... Best of all

as far as the 'suspense' element is concerned i m not that much excited for that...dnt knw y?...i wish k they already had a script on that, n no manipulation wud b done later

i remember a colors' show 'chhal',suspense thriller, liked that... but the show later changed its genre to super natural thriller n got ruined pathetically...trp system sucks...[KG, of ipk was there]

coming to the leads, i seriously believe they r not the right choice for intense love-hate tale....but if the script is for light-hearted romance they look good together....i had watched some epi of chhoti bahu,  bhya hamari bahu ka n havan, avi n shrenu were decent there but here imitating too much is restricting them to connect to us

AND, the title track i liked at first time itself...beautiful intense words,decent music....but the BG of 'khudaya' is not okay for me...

Lastly, i can feel that shlok is unknown to the  abnormality of his house...a sign of innocence [i knw its more of my conscience than the script played on] ...

Hogayi acchaiya puri

Sush... Love you for being game..cheers ... You are absolutely right abt the characters ... Both Anu and you have great acumen when it comes to serials. 

BG... Khudaya is what they sing... I was wondering about what they were saying .. I heard ... WHO DAY ... And thought. ..what the ...:lol!: That's what happens when one doesn't understand the language. Also I liked the tune of the  song... I didnt get half the   lyrics ... Glad to know that the wordings are good too.

I started watching to laugh at it... But now I am trying to enjoy it for my sanity... Too much Dhatura ark and fake Qubool is frying my brain!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 17:01

aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
ha ha

as far as i remember, i joked in relation to following 4L-QH too...i hav a very short memories in these things...
Lets just pretend its Bhopal ... The crime scenes fit perfectly :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-21, 17:27

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:Hi, sabi
first of all ~hugs~

coming to the leads, i seriously believe they r not the right choice for intense love-hate tale....but if the script is for light-hearted romance they look good together....i had watched some epi of chhoti bahu,  bhya hamari bahu ka n havan, avi n shrenu were decent there but here imitating too much is restricting them to connect to us

Lastly, i can feel that shlok is unknown to the  abnormality of his house...a sign of innocence [i knw its more of my conscience than the script played on] ...

Hogayi acchaiya puri

Sush... Love you for being game..cheers ... You are absolutely right abt the characters ... Both Anu and you have great acumen when it comes to serials. 

BG... Khudaya is what they sing... I was wondering about what they were saying .. I heard ... WHO DAY ... And thought. ..what the ...:lol!: That's what happens when one doesn't understand the language. Also I liked the tune of the  song... I didnt get half the   lyrics ... Glad to know that the wordings are good too.

I started watching to laugh at it... But now I am trying to enjoy it for my sanity... Too much Dhatura ark and fake Qubool is frying my brain!
i love u too sabi...i mis dhatura n mahamanga...zee is blocked here, uff...i dnt mind missing QH however...lol

n u listened WHO DAY...good that...actually i too dnt get that until i heard the full song...u have very humorus tone, its pleasure to read the way u write

N yes, lets assume the filmcity as Bhopal...we cn pacify ourselves after watching the goons...n the QH goons i checked in last at zoya-ayan chase were frightening enuf to give me a heart attack...thank god i m alive...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-21, 18:17

KYA  NAAM  DUN ?

The Misterious Affairs At Agnihotri Mansion.

Nowadays, chappals are costly even in India.

So can't have the luxury of throwing chappals.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 18:21

SAYAN18 wrote:KYA  NAAM  DUN ?

The Misterious Affairs At Agnihotri Mansion.

Nowadays, chap pals are costly enen in India.

So can't have the luxury of throwing chappals.

AK....  Thanks  for saving your chappals... 

This is how we keep nurturing a weak show hoping and expecting it to get better! Sometimes they get better... Sometimes they are on a ventilator till they are interred in a serial cemetery... flower

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-21, 18:24

AMEN !

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-21, 18:33

With our likes tending more towards mumma-pappa than the leads, i conclude Anjali-Niranjan should ask each other Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??
Their lovestory is more intringuing....shastha fall flat to senior citizen

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 18:42

aasudi wrote:With our likes tending more towards mumma-pappa than the leads, i conclude Anjali-Niranjan should ask each other Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??
Same happened with PKDH... We loved Harish and Avantika more than Aditya Pankhuri... We are stuck in the same rut!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-21, 19:27

thanks for sharing the song!! lyrics r good but I find the music of ipk1 is more attractive, it has some bubblier element. Guess what, I listen that every day;)

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-21, 19:29

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:With our likes tending more towards mumma-pappa than the leads, i conclude Anjali-Niranjan should ask each other Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??
Same happened with PKDH... We loved Harish and Avantika more than Aditya Pankhuri... We are stuck in the same rut!
same case here too? A new trend begins, name of leads but lovestory is of parents..lol

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-21, 19:35

With and Without Umbrella.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-21, 21:43

I too felt that for the first time there is some chemistry betn the leads..but but u have to watch it leaving ur brains behind :lol!: ...which I am doing for many of the shows.

Sush I too love the mum and Dad pair better and their story too has tht mystery element involved..just imagine a pshycho Dad bounce 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-22, 09:57

Shesherkobita wrote:
me too the same...aadi n pankhu's lubstory neither has 'dum' nor 'dard'....HarshIka, had that in PKDH....i guess there is some 'dard' in NinJali in EBP too

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum