Latest topics

Some things I liked about IPK 2 EBP

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some things I liked about IPK 2 EBP

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-22, 10:18

kel'thuzad wrote:thanks for sharing the song!! lyrics r good but I find the music of ipk1 is more attractive, it has some bubblier element. Guess what, I listen that every day;)
kel, u also dnt knw hindi??
The lyrics r good but i think it has nt been the right time to play that for 'shastha'....script is in one edge n lyrics the other...whereas,ipk used 'rabba mere kya hai teri marzi?' n 'tu hi bata mere maula' in initial days which accurately matched the script...
ipk original has every sort of instrumental 'rabba vey's...joyful, bhangra,emotional,sad,soft romantic, intense....i start my every morning with ipk instrumentals

ipk makers cautiously used the BG songs but in EBP,they r nt doing that...ipk's title track n the sad rabba
vey has stark contrast...title track is soft,first feeling of love whereas rabba vey is extremity of love...whenever i hear 'kyun khawobe pe' i travel back to the terrece...boy in white shirt-browny white pant,gal in blue anarkali, two pair of hurtful intense eyes n it starts 'kyun dard hai itna'....awww, m again in love, sigh

EBP, however is lovestory less the rythm.....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-22, 19:23

aasudi wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:thanks for sharing the song!! lyrics r good but I find the music of ipk1 is more attractive, it has some bubblier element. Guess what, I listen that every day;)
The lyrics r good but i think it has nt been the right time to play that for 'shastha'....script is in one edge n lyrics the other...whereas,ipk used 'rabba mere kya hai teri marzi?' n 'tu hi bata mere maula' in initial days which accurately matched the script...
ipk original has every sort of instrumental 'rabba vey's...joyful, bhangra,emotional,sad,soft romantic, intense....i start my every morning with ipk instrumentals

ipk makers cautiously used the BG songs but in EBP,they r nt doing that...ipk's title track n the sad rabba
vey has stark contrast...title track is soft,first feeling of love whereas rabba vey is extremity of love...whenever i hear 'kyun khawobe pe' i travel back to the terrece...boy in white shirt-browny white pant,gal in blue anarkali, two pair of hurtful intense eyes n it starts 'kyun dard hai itna'....awww, m again in love, sigh

Hi aasudi, I am yatin.I know hindi..lol. "Hindi hamari rashtra bhasha hai". live in india. I liked the kyun dard hai itna female voice. culd feel dard;) title song, is pyar ko kya naam doon, I like it very much. unlike other hindi songs, I never get bored of it. rabba ve is nice. I am currently watching ipk1 on you tube as I havent watched it before. enjoying,with full bg song;)

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-22, 21:33

kel'thuzad wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Hi aasudi, I am yatin.I know hindi..lol. "Hindi hamari rashtra bhasha hai". live in india. I liked the kyun dard hai itna female voice. culd feel dard;) title song, is pyar ko kya naam doon, I like it very much. unlike other hindi songs, I never get bored of it. rabba ve is nice. I am currently watching ipk1 on you tube as I havent watched it before. enjoying,with full bg song;)
sorry, i got u wrong cuz of !!....u watching ipk?
Very good...he he...i can say its a must watch show for indian serial viewers....i love the male version 'kyun dard hai' the most...stil my heart skips a beat when i listen that song

so u loving ipk? I bet u r...it shows in ur replies, u r loving the show....for me it has become sth like once in a lifetime show....masterpiece

sabi, sorry ur post was on EBP
lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-23, 14:29

aasudi wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
aasudi wrote:

sorry, i got u wrong cuz of !!....u watching ipk?
Very good...he he...i can say its a must watch show for indian serial viewers....i love the male version 'kyun dard hai' the most...stil my heart skips a beat when i listen that song

so u loving ipk? I bet u r...it shows in ur replies, u r loving the show....for me it has become sth like once in a lifetime show....masterpiece

sabi, sorry ur post was on EBP
lol
actually catching up short episodes or segments. Fans have created so much videos of ipkknd...my thumb gets severly hurt while swiping;)
They both are so funny. and ASR famous one "what the....HELL!!!"

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-23, 14:38

@kel
u can use dailymotion links...al full epi r available there...youtube has many videos plus some full epi r blocked there...might get tiring at times...i think dailymotion links work easier....have a hpy watching kel :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-23, 14:43

Yatin Sabi caught you in the IPK fever..great!Thumbsup 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-23, 15:17

zuzana wrote:Yatin Sabi caught you in the IPK fever..great!Thumbsup 
haha..zu. yea, ipk fever is now very high potential, need some chills. Sabi is lost in dreams, maybe of barun. She always exaggerate him and for true reasons;)

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-23, 15:18

aasudi wrote:@kel
u can use dailymotion links...al full epi r available there...youtube has many videos plus some full epi r blocked there...might get tiring at times...i think dailymotion links work easier....have a hpy watching kel :-)
thanks aasudi. have a blessing of starplayer.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-23, 15:28

kel'thuzad wrote:
lya...bagal mein chhora aur seher mein dhindhora...hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-09-23, 15:46

aasudi wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
lya...bagal mein chhora aur seher mein dhindhora...hehe
u r hilarious, aasudi. U see thats the advantage in india;) also high quality one.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-23, 19:04

Nice post Sabi.. I too like the Niranjan-Anjali bits. There is something underlying there which is interesting. I find Sastha a yawn.. hmm, BG song, have to hear it properly.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 19:07

slmu wrote:Nice post Sabi.. I too like the Niranjan-Anjali bits. There is something underlying there which is interesting. I find Sastha a yawn.. hmm, BG song, have to hear it properly.
Shanthi.... Anytime I see you online ... I get some Shanthi... Aisa keu hota hai? flower 

Like Anusha got me hooked to IPK original... I got Yatin hooked.... Love you bro.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-23, 19:12

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice post Sabi.. I too like the Niranjan-Anjali bits. There is something underlying there which is interesting. I find Sastha a yawn.. hmm, BG song, have to hear it properly.
Shanthi.... Anytime I see you online ... I get some Shanthi... Aisa keu hota hai? flower 

Like Anusha got me hooked to IPK original... I got Yatin hooked.... Love you bro.
Sab, you are spreading the IPK virus like
Butter on Bread.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-23, 19:14

Shesherkobita wrote:

Sabi, hug1  its all in the name

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 19:15

SAYAN18 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Sab, you are spreading the IPK virus like
Butter on Bread.
H ha ... It's worth it though.... I probably wouldn't watch IPK 2 if we didnt start to watch it to catch the flaws and if I hadn't seen IPK 1.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum