Latest topics

QH weekly Review for 16th Sept 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH weekly Review for 16th Sept 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-21, 18:08

Hello Qubool Hians I hope all had a great week! The show was powerful  and lots emotional drama.My fingers were "itching" to write however I decide to wait until the end of the week.Here's the scoop.....

Zoya becomes Asad's sister in law

Zoya, Ayaan and Humeria were all trying to escape their respective goons. Ayaan and Humeria stop at the venue where Nikaah were scheduled to take place, they enter the building. Zoya also enters the same place trying to hide from her kidnappers.(Zoya's running from her kidnappers reminds me of the beginning of QH when she ran away her wedding and away from Akhram's family , this was where Asad and Ayaan saw her for the first time. Lo! Running away again sends her to marriage this time). Ayaan hid humeria in a room and left her to find out if they escaped Vikram and his crew.(He should have remain hidden and stayed with Humeria, humph!). Zoya enters the building ,she looks around and spots her kidnappers, she overheard a woman speaking about the lovely duputta,which belongs to Zoya. One of the brides runs away from her wedding,Zoya gets the ridiculous idea to wear her duputta and sits behind the bridal chamber. Ayaan comes out wears the topee and covers his face to hide from his goons. He too sits on the other side of the chamber.  The Wakeel( The marriage questioner) asks each Jodi whether they accept the dowry and each other, each participant accepts. Coincidentally, Ayaan and Zoya were in convo on their phones, so when the Wakeel questions them, they both said yes but not to the Wakeel but to the person on the phone. Everyone witnesses this, they congratulated. Both Zoya and Ayaan found it funny! (So did I, they enacted this beautifully). Despite, they promised each other not to take the Nikaah seriously, they were bothered by it. Ayaan finds Humeria,but could not embrace her, Zoya remembers Najma's Nikaah and rushes to stop it...(Now,this is what I could not understand, we are in age of cell phones,why did not Zoya call Asad and tell him to stop the wedding and explain to him  on her way to the house,she did have signal). Zoya arrives when Najma consents and it is too late. Ayaan reaches home, he takes some bashing and goes to his room.

Nikhat's engagement is called off

Ayaan secret marriage is revealed by the Qazzis of the Masjid. They came to congratulate Siddiqi and Rashid on the simple marriage between Ayaan and his new wife.The family is sent to a turmoil, Haseenabhi picks up on some gossip and arrives on time to hear a confirmation. She terminates Nikhaat's engagement much to Farhaan's and Nikhaat's Dismay. The family is further put into a trauma. Nikhaat tries to kill herself (Poor Nikhaat how much can this girl really take). Before the family could digest Ayaan's marriage,Nikhaat becomes depressed. The family is further thrown into an emotional mess when they discover that it is Zoya who is the new bahu of the house. .....tsk tsk tsk!

Asad finds out the truth!

Asad reprimands Zoya for sneaking out, he is relieved that she is back but something is amiss.She tries to explain her doubts about Tanveer and Imran,but she has trouble thoughts about her Nikkah to Ayaan. Asad picks up the troubled expression he knows she is not revealing the entire truth. She tries to explain it to Asad,but then recalls her phone convo with Ayaan asking her not say a word especially to Asad. Zoya is now cornered and frustrated. Asad then gets a phone call from Ayaan, Zoya gets tensed. Ayaan reveals Nikhaat's state to Asad and why, but did not reveal the cause. Asad later tells Zoya what Ayaan told him. Then we saw Ayaan entering the room, both Ayaan and Zoya are uncomfortable. Ayaan tells Asad about Nikhaat's improvement.When Asad questions him for the reason, the truth comes out. Devastating Asad, he questions them on how this occurred,they tried explaining. Asad loses some control, he smashes some glass and breaks some furniture. He cries,Ayaan cries and Zoya cries (My heart went out to Asad, KSG you have put out a powerful performance,HATS off to you!)

Asad gives his bride away

Asad is left with no choice but to full fill the Nikaah, since it is valid and takes Zoya to her new husband, it was one of the hardest thing he had to do. At Ayaan's place,the Qazzis ask about Ayaan's new wife. Asad's voice is overheard ,stunning all. Asad hands over Zoya ensuring Ayaan's care for  Zoya.......

The show was awesome, the plot sucks, but the Actors were great esp KSG!

Do looks out for my Analyis on what are the effects of this new jodi!!!!!!!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: QH weekly Review for 16th Sept 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 18:16

Zainaaaaaabbbb! Missed you...

First the stupid Nikah and then more stupid cause to continue this charade.. How does Nikhat benefit if Ayan stays married to Zoya ... It doesn't matter either way who Ayan is married to...  illogical plots are like Amoeba.  One amoeba produces 2 and 2 produces 4 ... It keeps growing in exponential way! Bang 

Beautiful writing.... Shows your love for the show...All the   actors were good... They made this impossible plot  sound plausible. how lucky was Gul to find actors of this calibre?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-22, 03:04

Shesherkobita wrote:Zainaaaaaabbbb! Missed you...

First the stupid Nikah and then more stupid cause to continue this charade.. How does Nikhat benefit if Ayan stays married to Zoya ... It doesn't matter either way who Ayan is married to...  illogical plots are like Amoeba.  One amoeba produces 2 and 2 produces 4 ... It keeps growing in exponential way! Bang 

Beautiful writing.... Shows your love for the show...All the   actors were good... They made this impossible plot  sound plausible. how lucky was Gul to find actors of this calibre?
Missed you too Sab! thanks for appreciating my writing

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 00:48

Zainab .. Loved the awesome weekly review yaar .... Please share the link in the fan pages ... Many girls wish to read it my friend ....

Hopefully there will be reversal of all the twists very soon yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-23, 10:40

Beautiful analysis Zainab...hopefully you have put it on F32 page too and other fanpages.......

I did not watch QH except for thursday...but after reading u....feel like i have watched it all....such a pleasurable read dear...Keep it UP!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum