Latest topics

A DREAM interview of Gul Khan about the infamous Nikaah

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A DREAM interview of Gul Khan about the infamous Nikaah

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 20:28

So after trying to digest 2 weeks worth of nonsense Nikah ( Ayan Zoya) episodes... I dozed off on the couch Sleep from exhaustion ( or from Baad Hazmee)... and I had a conversation with Gul Khan that somehow gave me some Sakoon regarding this craziness!

Sab: So how did you come up with this crazy Nikaah plot? As a Muslim you know that a Nikah cannot be valid without consent; I mean both were talking over the phone and said "Haan" to something else. c'mon Gul, how much more Gul (Gul Tappi ) will you feed us? 

Gul: You got me all wrong Sab... I might be Muslim by birth but first & foremost I am a Salman Khan fan. 

Sab: What the... scratch ? how can Salman khan have anything to do with this ?

Gul: Same way Barun Sobti does in your life... some does Barun Pooja every morning and evening... and some goes "oh my GOD" everytime his name is mentioned..umm.. similar to you Sab... you would do anything for him, wouldn't you?

Sab: (looking embarrassed) Fair enough.  go on , proceed... Nikaah and Salman Khan

Gul: Yeass... I have been a BIG fan of Salman Khan since childhood... that's why I make all my heroes dance to Salman Khan songs. Sobti begged me to not make him do the towel dance but "Kaun Rukhega Mujhe"? KSG was more than happy... he likes to strip whenever he gets a chance.  (Gul offers me some Bhang laced Pakora at this point)

Sab: (getting impatient) but what's that got to do with the Nikaah?

Gul: oh yes, nikaah... i was devastated when Aishwariya Rai broke up with Salman Khan ... can you believe that ? How can anyone NOT want to be with Salman Khan? I was more upset than fans who think Barun and Sanaya should be married. 

Sab: Gul, please come back to the topic, we're in a dream. We dont have much time...

Gul: okay Okay... Do you know what upset me the most? Not only Aishwariya dumped Salman... she later married a tree... to ward of ill effects..... she preferred a TREE over Salman!!! and what "ill effects" I ask?

Sab Rolling Eyes : ummm ...salman himself is considered "ill effect" for many...

Gul: (barks) How dare you? ( Bhang Pakora spewing out of her mouth)

Sab: Sorry baba... what's Aish marrying a tree gotta do with QH nikaah? 

Gul: I vowed that day that I will make a serial with a crazy, weird marriage that will be worse than marrying a tree. Revenge Time.The memory of marrying a tree will be wiped out by the weirdest nikah. I will make it go to the top of "Ripley's Believe it or not" weird-marriage chart. People will forget that Aish dumped Slaman and married a tree! They will only remember the wacky nikaah of QH!

Sab:Shocked ....oooookkaaayyy!  scared  ( from a safe distance I say) Have you considered that marrying a tree was just a Rumor and she actually just went ahead and married Abhishek Bachchan instead? 

Gul ( slurred speech, effect of Pakora I guess): wohi to... what's the difference? she married someone who resembles a tree and has the dancing ability of a tree... can a tree gyrate at the hip like The Great Salman Khan? 
I Wake up shuddering cold , my daughter hugs me and I tell her about my weird dream that somehow gave me a sense of peace! As usual she had to destroy my peace by asking " Did Aishwariya ever divorce the tree before marrying Abhishek B.?"

**** please don't take this dream seriously, no tree were actually harmed during the process! Written for Dhwani forum only.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: A DREAM interview of Gul Khan about the infamous Nikaah

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-21, 21:34

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

You dreamt abt Gulji :*lol*: ..EPIC!

I love your daughter Sabi ...she is the most intelligent and pragmatic person in the convo ..Hugs to her long hug 

so basically Gulji is taking revenge on behalf of salman...from all the viewers...Huh! Evil or Very Mad 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 21:42

zuzana wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL 

You dreamt abt Gulji :*lol*: ..EPIC!

I love your daughter Sabi ...she is the most intelligent and pragmatic person in the convo ..Hugs to her long hug 

so basically Gulji is taking revenge on behalf of salman...from all the viewers...Huh! Evil or Very Mad 
Zu, I really didnt dream about her ( creative liberty for a fun post) .. But I did have a conversation about strange weddings with my daughter and she DID ask me about the divorce from the tree! :lol!: 

When this tree wedding thing first happened ... I was talking to one of my daughter's teachers... ( we r friends ... She is in her 30s and unmarried) ... Instead of laughing at the tree ceremony thing ..she said " do you think if I married a tree , somebody will eventually marry me ?" Gotta love the naivety of Americans and hate the commitment phobia of men! Audrey also asked " what happens if you marry a Cactus" Rolling Eyes like teacher like student! I said " you may end up with someone like my husband ! :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-21, 21:47

Nice one Sabi..actually the crappier the shows get the more creative we become :lol!: 

Enjoyed reading the post thoroughly..ur daughter must have really got scared hearing abt marrying the tree :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 21:58

zuzana wrote:Nice one Sabi..actually the crappier the shows get the more creative we become :lol!: 

Enjoyed reading the post thoroughly..ur daughter must have really got scared hearing abt marrying the tree :lol!: 
Not at all Zu... At this age they are submerged in wild imagination... She was more scared for Abhishek Bachchan ... What if the tree attacks him ( Harry potter ishtyle ...second book I think) for taking his wife away? scratch She loves all mythological stories! And I also told her these were probably just idle gossip since aish is a big star. She has seen her in Bride and Prejudice and Pink Panther. 

Yes... QH Bang ... The plot is getting weirder and weirder... Time for Gul to close shop !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-09-21, 22:14

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Sabi too good yaar Thumbsup

The last line was EPIC!!! :*lol*:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-21, 22:43

archie_79 wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Sabi too good yaar Thumbsup

The last line was EPIC!!! :*lol*:
Thanks Shilpa .... long hug 

Trying to laugh a little after a whole week of Barun Bashing that got me down :cry: ... Shrugged it off now.... Feeling a lot better. 

my daughter DID say that last line in a nonchalant, matter of fact way... Wish I could bottle the crazy things she says and keep it with me forever.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by HamiSky on 2013-09-22, 00:07

Omggggggg.........wat an awesomely written entertaining read....loveddd it...

Expecting a few more such Qs to PH n creatives of other few shows as well....

HamiSky
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-09-22, 07:44

:*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*:     :*lol*:            Sabi this is an absolute gem....

Last edited by sunshine99 on 2013-09-23, 04:33; edited 1 time in total

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-22, 09:29

ROFL...
sabi thanks 4 d post....and as i told u, ur gal has gone after u...that was obvious what she said....

Reading the full post , 1ly thing that hit me at last is 'we r far behind in sobti love than gul's khan love', sigh

Gul khan is not only fan but whole package of salman-obsession....uper se our KSG...2+2=5

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-22, 18:38

aasudi wrote:ROFL...
sabi thanks 4 d post....and as i told u, ur gal has gone after u...that was obvious what she said....

Reading the full post , 1ly thing that hit me at last is 'we r far behind in sobti love than gul's khan love', sigh

Gul khan is not only fan but whole package of salman-obsession....uper se our KSG...2+2=5
You are so right Sush ... We r nowhere near GUL when it comes to fanaticism! Must do more for Sobti. Wish there were more hours in a day to fantasies about him... Sigh!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-22, 18:46

OMG Thank you Sabrina for this hilarious post .. it was needed .. I was feeling so upset yaara ... felt better after reading  your post ... Thumbsup  Thumbsup 
long hug Heart hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-23, 04:17

Sabi hilarious post...loved it...bechare Gul if she only had an original idea or brain u would think she would conduct her own Nikaah to Salman and spend the rest of her life serving him...and at the same time everyone would forget tree and talk about this scandal...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-23, 05:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:ROFL...

You are so right Sush ... We r nowhere near GUL when it comes to fanaticism! Must do more for Sobti. Wish there were more hours in a day to fantasies about him... Sigh!
sabi, dont b upset...we have tomorrow to love sobti more than today...n tomorrow never dies....we hav eternity to love him...
I thank god that Gul's shadi obsession is drugged to KSG, sobti is saved with just 'mujhse shadi karoge?' n some 'b jealous of sallu moments'...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-23, 05:51

--sumana13-- wrote:OMG Thank you Sabrina for this hilarious post .. it was needed .. I was feeling so upset yaara ... felt better after reading  your post ... Thumbsup  Thumbsup 
long hug Heart hug1
sumi, what happened??why were u upset??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-23, 10:32

Sabi...ur just AWESOME......Made my monday morning dear.....am :lol!: like crazy.......Gimme a hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-23, 14:55

:*lol*: :*lol*: 

Superb and very realistic interview kind of mirror showing gul.. It nonsense track for me and I hope by the end zoya finds her father and  there would be cat and muse khel in sidhiqui house .

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 15:06

sarra0 wrote:Sabi hilarious post...loved it...bechare Gul if she only had an original idea or brain u would think she would conduct her own Nikaah to Salman and spend the rest of her life serving him...and at the same time everyone would forget tree and talk about this scandal...
Her own Nikah to Salman khan.... And spare us from crazy plots...great idea Thumbsup

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 15:10

pollyanna wrote:Sabi...ur just AWESOME......Made my monday morning dear.....am :lol!: like crazy.......Gimme a hug1
Awwww.... Here hug1 X 5 .... Gave it back to you 5 times more ! 
As for the last line.. I quoted my daughter verbatim.... Rest were made up :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 15:12

clarissasham wrote::*lol*: :*lol*: 

Superb and very realistic interview kind of mirror showing gul.. It nonsense track for me and I hope by the end zoya finds her father and  there would be cat and muse khel in sidhiqui house .

Shamii Kiss 

I never thought of it that way.... Hmmm .. If she lives in that house maybe she will  find the music box.... Chalo something good will come out of this nonsense!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-23, 15:25

Shesherkobita wrote:
zuzana wrote:Nice one Sabi..actually the crappier the shows get the more creative we become :lol!: 

Not at all Zu... At this age they are submerged in wild imagination... She was more scared for Abhishek Bachchan ... What if the tree attacks him ( Harry potter ishtyle ...second book I think) for taking his wife away? scratch She loves all mythological stories! And I also told her these were probably just idle gossip since aish is a big star. She has seen her in Bride and Prejudice and Pink Panther. 

Yes... QH Bang ... The plot is getting weirder and weirder... Time for Gul to close shop !
Haha... the Whomphing Willow... but as per the rumour, Aish didnt marry the whomping willow, she married a lame banana tree which was immediately cut off...
people do all these stupid stuff in the name of superstition!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 18:00

sunshine99 wrote::*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*:     :*lol*:            Sabi this is an absolute gem....
Thanks Koelia ... long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 19:18

--sumana13-- wrote:OMG Thank you Sabrina for this hilarious post .. it was needed .. I was feeling so upset yaara ... felt better after reading  your post ... Thumbsup  Thumbsup 
long hug Heart hug1
Anything for you Sumana... Love ya... Kiss

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-23, 19:22

ROFL ROFL  Sabi, absolutely hilarious. And I just love your daughter

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down