Latest topics

A DREAM interview of Gul Khan about the infamous Nikaah

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A DREAM interview of Gul Khan about the infamous Nikaah

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-24, 03:02

HamiSky wrote:Omggggggg.........wat an awesomely written entertaining read....loveddd it...

Expecting a few more such Qs to PH n creatives of other few shows as well....
Thanks Hemisky .... Which other shows do you watch? You may also want to check out  Saraswatichandra analysis by Sonshine 487 ....LSV series ( Long Suffering Viewers) by Santhi for StarPlus.. Sunshine99 on Sony shows... Clarissasham, Assudi, AK ...They are all super funny writers. 
Again, I appreciate your comments.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-24, 15:43

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Sabi awesome!! Do post more of these...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-24, 15:51

Maria J wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Sabi awesome!! Do post more of these...
Maria .... Here is rest of my dream for you...

SAB: you will never get away with this stupid plot.

GUL: oh, yeah... I already did ... I blamed everything on Mukaddar. 

SAB: Who is Mukaddar? 

GUL: My first boyfriend who dumped me ...  I vowed to take revenge on him too... So everytime you hear a QH character say : " yay , Mukaddar ka Khela hai... " you will want to throw a chappal ... Please throw it at my ex-BF  .... I will give you mukaddar's address as soon as the effect of Bhang pakora goes down a bit.... flower

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-24, 18:10

Abavi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
zuzana wrote:Nice one Sabi..actually the crappier the shows get the more creative we become :lol!: 

Enjoyed reading the post thoroughly..ur daughter must have really got scared hearing abt marrying the tree :lol!: 
Not at all Zu... At this age they are submerged in wild imagination... She was more scared for Abhishek Bachchan ... What if the tree attacks him ( Harry potter ishtyle ...second book I think) for taking his wife away? scratch She loves all mythological stories! And I also told her these were probably just idle gossip since aish is a big star. She has seen her in Bride and Prejudice and Pink Panther. 

Yes... QH Bang ... The plot is getting weirder and weirder... Time for Gul to close shop !
Haha... the Whomphing Willow... but as per the rumour, Aish didnt marry the whomping willow, she married a lame banana tree which was immediately cut off...
people do all these stupid stuff in the name of superstition!
Thanks ... Yes that willow... What!!!! They killed the tree, and a LAME one too No 
This would hurt my daughter ... She doesn't let us cut trees , kill bugs... Says we r disrespectful Rolling Eyes .... Usually throwing my Hubwa into ASRish fit!  Superstition?!?! no way... Isn't that how Mandrakes are born! :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-24, 18:38

Shesherkobita wrote:So after trying to digest 2 weeks worth of nonsense Nikah ( Ayan Zoya) episodes... I dozed off on the couch Sleep from exhaustion ( or from Baad Hazmee)... and I had a conversation with Gul Khan that somehow gave me some Sakoon regarding this craziness!

Sab: So how did you come up with this crazy Nikaah plot? As a Muslim you know that a Nikah cannot be valid without consent; I mean both were talking over the phone and said "Haan" to something else. c'mon Gul, how much more Gul (Gul Tappi ) will you feed us? 

Gul: You got me all wrong Sab... I might be Muslim by birth but first & foremost I am a Salman Khan fan. 
Me: Salmaan is loosing his hair and she is loosing her wits!Rolling Eyes 
Sab: What the... scratch ? how can Salman khan have anything to do with this ?

Gul: Same way Barun Sobti does in your life... some does Barun Pooja every morning and evening... and some goes "oh my GOD" everytime his name is mentioned..umm.. similar to you Sab... you would do anything for him, wouldn't you?
Me: Of course she would! Even fry Salmaan and feed him to pro-Sarun, anti-SP spam callers just to annoy Gul!Twisted Evil 

Sab: (looking embarrassed) Fair enough.  go on , proceed... Nikaah and Salman Khan

Gul: Yeass... I have been a BIG fan of Salman Khan since childhood... that's why I make all my heroes dance to Salman Khan songs. Sobti begged me to not make him do the towel dance but "Kaun Rukhega Mujhe"? KSG was more than happy... he likes to strip whenever he gets a chance.  (Gul offers me some Bhang laced Pakora at this point)
Me: Don't eat it Sabi... don't eat it! It  may make u forget old scruffy!

Sab: (getting impatient) but what's that got to do with the Nikaah?

Gul: oh yes, nikaah... i was devastated when Aishwariya Rai broke up with Salman Khan ... can you believe that ? How can anyone NOT want to be with Salman Khan? I was more upset than fans who think Barun and Sanaya should be married. 
Me: WHATTTT!!!!???? I thought you were his fan!!!affraid 

Sab: Gul, please come back to the topic, we're in a dream. We dont have much time...

Gul: okay Okay... Do you know what upset me the most? Not only Aishwariya dumped Salman... she later married a tree... to ward of ill effects..... she preferred a TREE over Salman!!! and what "ill effects" I ask?
Me: Well, you know... the upside is, she is still married to the tree... with Salmaan, you couldn't be too sure!

Sab Rolling Eyes : ummm ...salman himself is considered "ill effect" for many...

Gul: (barks) How dare you? ( Bhang Pakora spewing out of her mouth)
Me: Why, Gul? Did YOU want to marry the tree?scratch 

Sab: Sorry baba... what's Aish marrying a tree gotta do with QH nikaah? 

Gul: I vowed that day that I will make a serial with a crazy, weird marriage that will be worse than marrying a tree. Revenge Time.The memory of marrying a tree will be wiped out by the weirdest nikah. I will make it go to the top of "Ripley's Believe it or not" weird-marriage chart. People will forget that Aish dumped Slaman and married a tree! They will only remember the wacky nikaah of QH!
Me: Err... Gul Maiyya! Nikaah ki kya zaroorat hai? Tera poster kaafi hai!

Sab:Shocked ....oooookkaaayyy!  :&&-:  ( from a safe distance I say) Have you considered that marrying a tree was just a Rumor and she actually just went ahead and married Abhishek Bachchan instead? 

Gul ( slurred speech, effect of Pakora I guess): wohi to... what's the difference? she married someone who resembles a tree and has the dancing ability of a tree... can a tree gyrate at the hip like The Great Salman Khan? 
Me: You mean, all those times I watched Salmaan khan ... ummm... gyrating his whatever... he was actually DANCING? I thought he was giving Lessons in Biology! ***cough***, ***cough***, ***cough***:geek: 
I Wake up shuddering cold , my daughter hugs me and I tell her about my weird dream that somehow gave me a sense of peace! As usual she had to destroy my peace by asking " Did Aishwariya ever divorce the tree before marrying Abhishek B.?"

**** please don't take this dream seriously, no tree were actually harmed during the process! Written for Dhwani forum only.
I am glad to know trees weren't harmed!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Grand, Sabi!Thumbsup

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-24, 18:43

Shesherkobita wrote:
HamiSky wrote:Omggggggg.........wat an awesomely written entertaining read....loveddd it...

Expecting a few more such Qs to PH n creatives of other few shows as well....
Thanks Hemisky .... Which other shows do you watch? You may also want to check out  Saraswatichandra analysis by Sonshine 487 ....LSV series ( Long Suffering Viewers) by Santhi for StarPlus.. Sunshine99 on Sony shows... Clarissasham, Assudi, AK ...They are all super funny writers. 
Again, I appreciate your comments.
OH MYYY!!!
Sabi, you Un-Woman me!!! long hug

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top