Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 22Sep13 "Zoya & Ayaan sign Nikah nama AND TALAQNAMA both !!!WOW !! pics & video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 22Sep13 "Zoya & Ayaan sign Nikah nama AND TALAQNAMA both !!!WOW !! pics & video

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-22, 14:47

Written Update ....

Promo showed Asad n Zoya signing the nikah naama ... In the presence of Asad .. All three had tears in their eyes ...

The segment begins with dejected teary faces of Asad , Zoya and Ayaan  ... 

And the sad BG song ...."naina lagiyan baarishan te sut sute sapne bikhar gaye ..."
The scene being  shot is a weeping Zoya signs the nikahanama with shaking hands ...on the register that the kaazi sahab holds before her  And then Ayaan too signs it ... All this in presence of Asad .. Who cant even bear to look at the two ...
Voice over says that he had promised to make the girl his but she became some one else's ....". Jisko kabhi apna bananey ka waada kiya tha .. Hamesha saath dene ka waada kiya tha woh kissi aur ko qubool ho gayi "
Zoya's hand is held by Ayaan but Zoya looks at Asad tearfully then she runs out unable to bear the thought of being touched by Ayaan and least of all going to his house ....
Asad runs after her ..follows Zoya into the garden outside .... Zoya tearfully begs Asad not to send her with Ayaan but Asad pacifies her ... AsYa Tearful hand holding scene ....But Zoya is not able to bear it ... And she runs away ...

In the next scene Asad hands over .. The reluctant teary Zoya to his bro Ayaan ...

Zoya speaks to the viewers ... In this story Asad and Ayaan have not been betrayed .... She is the one has been betrayed by the two brothers ... One beother came and asked the other ... Please give me your bride for the sake of my sister's life .. And he gave away his bride to him ... No one asked her what she wanted .. So she has been betrayed the most ...

Asad speaks to the viewers ... The writers are writing this "KHATARNAAK " story .. Lets us se what more is in store for Asad n Zoya ...

VO says lots of drama is happening .. Zabardast drama is happening and lots more are expected in the  Asad Zoya love story

Asad says ... That bigger twists are expected lets see what happens .. True love always wins in the end .. Truth triumphs ....
Zoya says .. She trusts her love  Asad .. And is sure he would find a way ..

VOcontinues .. That Zoya and Ayaan were made to sing the nikahnaama unwillingly .. Against their wishes ... They do it tearfully as they have no other alternative .. BUT WHAT IS THIS .??

They are signing two papers .. The camera zooms on both the papers ... Is it the marriage contract or something . One  is the nikahnaama and the OTHER  ONE IS THE TALAAQNAAMA  !!

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON ??

VO continues ..Talaq has been applied for in advance ?? Kya Talaaq pehele sey hi tay hai ??
Asad , Ayaan and Zoya smile faintly at each other ...

Ayaan is very happy with this ...
He says .... Mere brother ki dulhan mujhey Qubool hai .. And smiles ...
Zoua smiles at Asad ..
All three prepare to
Leave the office of the Kaazi .. And the segment ends with the scene where Asad hands over his bride to his brother ..
The segment ends with ayaan holding Zoya hand and proceeding .. Leaving behind a teary Asad ..
The BG song plays ..."kaisa yeh ishk hai .. Ajab sa risk hai ..."

Video update coming up ...
.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-22, 20:14; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 22Sep13 "Zoya & Ayaan sign Nikah nama AND TALAQNAMA both !!!WOW !! pics & video

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-22, 15:56

Sumi, look at ur armpits once, is there any wings??
LOL...u must b flying... :-)
Ur WOW,scared me yaar...very big,hun

have u by chance broken ur bed/couch bouncing after this news??
Ha ha

ps= i m hpy for u, my cry-baby sis...AsYa bach gaye ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 22Sep13 "Zoya & Ayaan sign Nikah nama AND TALAQNAMA both !!!WOW !! pics & video

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-22, 16:38

aasudi wrote:Sumi, look at ur armpits once, is there any wings??

Ha ha

Aasudi my dear friend .. First of all mooh mithaa with rose scented mishri  for saying this

I am happy for Asya .. But this is going to play after some time ..
Presently Ayaan is taking Zoya with him to his house .. After Haseena agrees to Farhaan nikhat nikah .. And only after that wedding solemnises will Asad be handed over his bride by His bro .. But this track will be more bearable yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-22, 17:06

--sumana13-- wrote:

Ha ha

Aasudi my dear friend .. First of all mooh mithaa with rose scented mishri  for saying this

Presently Ayaan is taking Zoya with him to his house .. After Haseena agrees to Farhaan nikhat nikah .. And only after that wedding solemnises will Asad be handed over his bride by His bro .. But this track will be more bearable yaara
~tu khush hai toh saare jahan mein chhai hai khushi~
~suraj nikle baadlon se aur baatein zindagi~
hugs for u sumi

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-22, 17:07

--sumana13-- wrote:

Ha ha

hugs for u sumi

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-22, 17:18

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Ha ha

hugs for u sumi
Hugs Aasudi my dear friend ...
long hug Heart hug1 long hug Heart hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-22, 20:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-25, 09:10

[/font][/color][/center]

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum