Latest topics

Hardly have we got over one,here is more disaster waiting to devastate fans Uufff."Asad wedsTanu" ..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hardly have we got over one,here is more disaster waiting to devastate fans Uufff."Asad wedsTanu" ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 16:23

Spoiler news ....from FB 

Another twist coming ....
Got to know from reliable sources that there is yet another twist coming . Asad will come to know about Tanveer /Imran relationship.

Now Tanveer will blackmail that she will reveal the truth about her pregnancy and will tell everyone that Imran is the father of her kid . And to save Najma's marriage Asad will agree to marry Tanveer ... Another sacrifice from Asad to save his sisters life ..

I HATE THE CREATIVES for doing this to us ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 17:07; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Hardly have we got over one,here is more disaster waiting to devastate fans Uufff."Asad wedsTanu" ..

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-23, 16:42

this show should just close off...after asad marries tanveer then whats the point...again Gul really don't care for her audience...that is why we should not support this show...if that was the case then he should have marry tanveer when she claim it was his child and save us all this bogus drama...
gul has a sick mind....this is not life...and these are not the solution to problems....
let Imran deal with tanveer...najma was old enough to get married then she has to sort her life out....I have no problem in asad supporting her what I do have a problem with is all the emotional blackmail that is going on....najma could give tanveer the option to adopt tanveer child or do a real paternity test to see if Imran is the father....what is farhan going to do to assist his brother....I am already upset with the ayaan track and now the tanveer track.....why even bother to have this show....it should be of the air.....there has been nothing positive about this show....there are no proper solution to problems on this show.....viewers need to stop watching this show.....on the other hand devious maids ended the season on a high......that is how a serial should be...I was really hoping to return to watching QH when asad and zoya get married well that is the end....no hope again.....I am so disappointed.............farewell to gul and her sadistic story....her life must be pathetic to write such story...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: Hardly have we got over one,here is more disaster waiting to devastate fans Uufff."Asad wedsTanu" ..

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-23, 16:45

Has Asad turned into SP heroine ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-23, 16:52

Bhuladena  mujhe

He alvida tujhe

Tujhe jeena hein

Mera bina

Asad not singing to zoya

Shami to QH

Isse acaha chakoo lelo aur maro mujhe

Just kill me

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-23, 16:55

Tanthya wrote:Has Asad turned into SP heroine ??
Yeah he is mix of SP, ZEE, Sony heroine now. Cause none can complete him in these matters, all heroines together –cant beat one and only asad miyyan . toughhhh competisssssion beeee Bang Bang Bang 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-23, 16:55

Yeah he is mix of SP, ZEE, Sony heroine now. Cause none can complete him in these matters, all heroines together –cant beat one and only asad miyyan . toughhhh competisssssion beeee Bang Bang Bang 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-23, 16:56

clarissasham wrote:

Shammi Jaan,

I agree with you, No body can cry like him, No one can sacrifice like him  ..He is the quintessential DhartiBhaiyya , patiently and stoically bearing all musibat and heartbreaks !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-23, 16:56

clarissasham wrote:
:*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 16:57

Yes he accepts he is the heroine .. he sacrifices the most and cries the most ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-23, 16:59

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shammi Jaan,

I agree with you, No body can cry like him, No one can sacrifice like him  ..He is the quintessential DhartiBhaiyya , patiently and stoically bearing all musibat and heartbreaks !!
Bas to look like dharthi mayyan he needs to wear saree bloujeeee wa sorry sorry salwar suit or if he needs, for a change zoyas  over used jeans and yellow, red red shirts then he can vie for best bahu award in all A to Z awards . 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-23, 17:00

Wow....why cant I stop laughing Wink  Sadistic pleasure......Bring it on Gul...... :) 

Show them that YOU CAN :P & YOU WILL Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 17:01

clarissasham wrote:
The award for the best crying actor on Indian TV goes to AAK 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 17:02

pollyanna wrote:Wow....why cant I stop laughing Wink  Sadistic pleasure......Bring it on Gul...... :) 

:lol!: :D%%: Party1 :;D;;P: 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 17:13; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-23, 17:04

pollyanna wrote:Wow....why cant I stop laughing Wink  Sadistic pleasure......Bring it on Gul...... :) 

Ha ha mee too … gul doesn’t know her precious viewer like me are vying for green pastures at the same time in other channels now.. let people go out and gul cleanse the entire thingy

I will tell you they should stop at this point

Asad marries tanu

Zoya marries ayan

Humi marries none and dies eventually keeping a hand in her heart

Then we all can sing

Who mukadhar ka sikandar

Jane man kehlayega

Rothe hue athe he sab rotha huwa tho jayega

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-23, 17:15

I welcome anything, I just could not take the Romance of Asya, it was killing me. I want the Ayaan/Zoya track since day one.  Asad and Tanveer track shall be interesting. QH is definitely not boring, stupid plots but surely not boring.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 17:19

perfumeheaven wrote:
I welcome anything, I just could not take the Romance of Asya, it was killing me. I want the Ayaan/Zoya track since day one.  Asad and Tanveer track shall be interesting. QH is definitely not boring, stupid plots but surely not boring.
they are having loads of fun dishing out all this masala I tell you Zainab 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 17:36

raji wrote:

Show them that YOU CAN :P & YOU
Hello Raji welcome to the Dhwani my friend ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 17:57

Rudaali couple .... KGS on QH and JW in SC.. ROFL 
Their Lacrimose Glands must be enormous in size.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-23, 18:03

y oh y do emoticons not appear in my Firefox, I'm in stitches...stitches...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 19:18

Shesherkobita wrote:Rudaali couple .... KGS on QH and JW in SC.. ROFL 

OMg that was a good one Sabrina ..

ROFL ROFL :*lol*: ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 19:24

sarra0 wrote:y oh y do emoticons  not appear in my Firefox, I'm in stitches...stitches...

ROFL :*lol*: ROFL :*lol*: ROFL :*lol*: 
I AM LAUGHING WITH YOU Sarra

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-23, 19:31

Awww, how very noble of Asad.. move over TV ladies, its the turn of the guys bounce

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 19:45

slmu wrote:Awww, how very noble of Asad.. move over TV ladies, its the turn of the guys bounce
Shanthi .... agreed  Asad the ultimate sacrificial bahu 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-23, 19:47

Shesherkobita wrote:Rudaali couple .... KGS on QH and JW in SC.. ROFL 
OMG!!! Sabi...this is EPIC!!!! :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-23, 20:07

i heard ppl learn from past blunders....exactly correct...Gul is very experienced on how to do blunders,actually is mastering that....Asad ahemad khan following the path of Arnav Singh Raizada....do shadi for ur di...hmmm

Asad ko arnav nahi khushi bana do cuz he is the victim....after marriage let him do comedy,[ it literally kills to c him shedding tears]....change tanu's dark past n make her heart soft....then zoya kidnaps tanu to save her asad but asad is in love with changed-tanveer...at last asad slaps zoya n throws her out of his life...ayan faints n after waking up acts as dumbo to get zoya in....zoya realises ayan's love n runs away wid him in distant place.... At last,asad asks tanu iss pyar ko kya naam doon??
Tanu answers 'kuch bhi, qubool hai'
lovers union til eternity

'geet' (song) sequence
asad- bhul gaya sab kuch yaad nahi ab kuch, bas ek baat na bhoola....tanu!! I love u

tanu-tune zindagi mein aake zindagi ho, zindagi badal di
tune pyar yun nibha ke zindagi ho, zindagi badal di

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum