Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 23th of September 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 23th of September 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-23, 16:42

The episode starts with Shlok asking Aastha for directions. She tells him to go left and then right. Shlok tells her to give the name of the place instead of telling him just the directions. He then points to her in action and Aastha gets it worng. He again tells her in action and Aastha simply stares at him unable to understand what he means. He quickly stops the car and leans towards her and pulls the seat belt from her side. Aastha is affected by his close proximity and the same effect is found on Shlok as well. They quickly recover and Aastha clips the belt in place. Shlok starts driving. Few seconds later Aastha's mobile rings and she tells her Baba that she is just 10 mins from the house. Her dad asks her as to why its getting so late as she should be home by now. She assures him that she will be home and cuts the call. She tries to thank Shlok for helping her but everytime something stops her.

Aastha's parents and her Aagi wait for her outside the house. They are shocked to see Shlok dropping her. Aastha's mum asks her as to how she took Shlok's help and her dad asks everyone to go inside the house first before questioning Aastha. Once inside they ask her as to what happened and why she is wearing his jacket. Aastha tells her parents everything that happened. They are shocked to hear as to what their daughter had gone through. Her mum requests her not to go out alone. Her dad tries to tell his wife that their daughter is safe and that she has reached home. They thank their God for sending Shlok at the right time to save their daughter. Aastha tells them that Shlok had a Gada and they laugh and tell her that only she can joke at this situation. Her mum asks her to come and have dinner but she tells them that she is tired and that she wants to sleep.

Aastha refreshes and gets ready for bed. She then thinks about calling him to say her thanks. She remembers that he doesn't carry his mobile and therefore calls him landline. Shlok wonders as to who must have called now. Before he picks up the call gets disconnected. He then dails again and asks as to who is on the other side. Aastha stammers and tells him that its her. He scolds her for calling this late and asks her the reson for the call. She tells him that she wanted to know if the report was all fine. He scolds her again for missing so many details in the report and tells her that she needs to buckle up in her work and orders her to come home in the morning to discuss the issues on catering and decoration. She tells him that she will come in the morning. He disconnects her call and she decides to say thanks to him when she meets him in the morning.

Aastha leaves for work and promises to call her dad if it gets late. Kalindi asks her husband to book a two wheeler for Aastha. Athul calls Niranjan and thanks him and his son for helping Aastha. Niranjan comes to know as to what had happened with Aastha and asks him if everything was ok with her. Athul tells her that Aastha is all fine thanks to his son who helped her right on time. Finally the conversation leads to business and Athul tells him that he will look into the piece of land that he requested. Aastha arrives just before Niranjan leaves for work. He asks her as to how she is and she tells him that she is fine. He asks his wife to take care of Aastha and leaves for work. Anjali asks Aastha to take a seat. Aastha was about to sit on the three seater and Anjali stops her by telling that the three seater is for the men and that to sit in a single seater. Aastha sits and waits for Shlok.

Precap: Aastha in Shlok's bedroom and he gets a nightmare where he grabs her wrist and tells her not to leave him. He wakes up suddently and is shocked to see Aastha.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-09-23, 19:21; edited 2 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 23th of September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:00

Live update 23Sep13 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:40; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 23th of September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:02

Starry Love 
Romance is in the air as Shlok drives Sastha home in his car .. secures her seat belt .. and asks for directions ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:41; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:05

Shlok's closenes affects her as he ties the belt .. And again he is affected when she moves close to him as she tries to retrieve her mobile ....
Then again as Shlok pulls up her window ...

Aastha talks to her dad on phone informing that she would reach soon they  still get worried ...

But soon watch their daughter getting off shlok's car .. To their utter surprise ... She is still wrapped in his coat and she is soaked to the bone ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 21:56; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-23, 18:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Starry Love 
Romance is in the air as shlok drives aastha home in his car .. secures her seat belt .. ans asks for directions ....
No not the seatbelt...tell me it isn't so...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:09

Aastha goes inside her house with her worried parents .. She recalls all the disastrous incidents of the evening .. Her mom senses something was npt right .. She gets inquisitive .. Aastha remains mute ... Then she starts crying ... Avdoot tries to pacify her mom and consoles Aastha ... To let her drink water ... Sit down .. Her ajji controls the volatile agitated mother

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 21:59; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:11

sarra0 wrote:
Romance is in the air as shlok drives aastha home in his car .. secures her seat belt .. ans asks for directions ....
Yesssss Sarra meri jaa seat belt hi hai .. EK BAAR PHIR jo hai .. And then her mobile at the back seat .. Then her window .. Which surprisingly was not centrally controlled ... All chances to get them touching each other ... So romantic yaar .
I am loving it ...

Starry Love 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 20:47; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:16

Avdyoot asks her slowly .. Then Aastha narrates everythipng .. Notorious auto driver, lonely road . Attempted molestation, shlok saving her in nick of time.... Lastly  She breaks down ...

She continues ... Had it not been for Shlok she  would be scarred for life ...

Avdyoot , Her mom, Aji all pacify her and give her the strength ....

.Aji thanks the lord ...Bappa had come there in the form of shlok says her mom ... Aastha then jokes about how shlok had mukut on his head and gada in his hand and looked like Bappa ... But when she goes to her room ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 21:58; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:20

In her room Aastha hangs the coat on a hanger and thanks Mr Shlok ..

Then tries to call him just to thank him for saving her ..... Shlok is disturbed while he is working on his lappy .. At 2AM. In the night ... She stops the call realising it was late ..
Then shlok calls her back ... Afer completing his work ...

He tells her how come being a girl she was calling people so late .... Reprimands her for preparing a bad report . And working so slowly ...orders her to complete her work faster next time .... And be in time for office ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 21:59; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-23, 18:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Kya bataun sarra meri jaa seat belt hi hai .. And then her mobile at the back seat .. Then her window .. Which surprisingly was not centrally controlled ... All chances to get them touching each other .. Such desperate measures ...

:* emb*: 

They r not believing there press, about all being well in the world with there show, good they r not delusional then just misguided and uncreative for now...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:28

Next morning Aastha is again late .. She is rushing at home ... Refuses BF .. Rushes off to shlok's house to take instructions ...
Her parents are worried for her safety .. And think of buying her one scooty ...

Avdyoot calls niranjan and thanks him and ashlok for saving her from being molested by auto driver ..

Niranjan says this is insaniyat and this is not ahsaan .. No need to thank ..

Niranjan discusses about acquiring a certain plot of land .. Avdyoot replies he would try to help him out ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 22:01; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:31

Aastha reaches Shlok's house .. Niranjan tells her to take instructions for the upcoming functions from Anjali ..

She is asked to sit on the smaller sofa as the bigger one was for the men ... (  OMG such wierd ideas )

Aastha is looking around the house to decide the decoration/ looking for shlok (may be the latter ).. But she is scolded by Anjali for doing taak jhaak into other people's houses .. That it was bad manners ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 22:02; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:34

Aastha  remembers that she had to thank Mr Shlok with out fail .. For saving her ...from the goon ..

Precap .. She reaches a room where Mr Shlok is in deep sleep .. As she tries to move away he grabs her hand and pulls her close to his chest . ...
And mutters in his sleep ...." Mujhey chhod ky mat jao "  ( Don't leave me and go away )
And pulls her very close to his chest .. Suddenly he wakes up to see Aastha on his chest .. Aastha is shocked with his actions ..

Starry Love ... Starry Love  Dance

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 22:03; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-23, 18:39

Please someone stop the near near angle....woh kya kehte hai photography n edits...improve tht...i had uneasiness watching the near angle....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-23, 18:41

aasudi wrote:Please someone stop the near near angle....woh kya kehte hai photography n edits...improve tht...i had uneasiness watching the near angle..

" Mujhey chhod ky mat jao "---- english translation please.

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-23, 18:42

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 18:44

umasundaram1 wrote:" Mujhey chhod ky mat jao "---- english translation please.
Please don't leave me. Translation.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:45

" Mujhey chhod ky mat jao "  ( Don't leave me and go away )

will remember to give the translation next time my dear friend .....

@ Uma Sundaram welcome to Dhwani my dear ...flower flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-23, 18:46

Thank you. i love this show.

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 18:50

umasundaram1 wrote:Thank you. i love this show.
We're enjoying it too...  Welcome to Dhawni... Uma, right? 
I'm sabrina...  I like the couples height difference Embarassed of all things ! 
H is harboring some dark secrets...  We can't put a finger on it yet.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 18:52

sarra0 wrote:
Sarra... More seat belt more jalebi...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-23, 18:55

Shesherkobita wrote:
Please don't leave me. Translation.
sabi, aapne toh tohp chala di aaj ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:56

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Sarra... More seat belt more jalebi...
OMG Sabrina .. I am loving it too .. more seat belts.. malfunctioning door locks, jammed windows etc etc .. more jalebies 
Heart Heart Dance ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 18:58

Shesherkobita wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:Thank you. i love this show.
We're enjoying it too...  Welcome to Dhawni... Uma, right? 
I'm sabrina...  I like the couples height difference Embarassed of all things ! 
H is harboring some dark secrets...  We can't put a finger on it yet.
Sabrina, Uma .... HUgs to you for enjoying the show .. this one is not bad at all .. I like their romance yaar ...
Group Hug Thumbsup Heart  here is the pic of the romantic scene just for you yaara 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-23, 19:19

umasundaram1 wrote:
aasudi wrote:Please someone stop the near near angle....woh kya kehte hai photography n edits...improve tht...i had uneasiness watching the near angle..

hi uma [my cousin sis shares ur name]
welcome here....u loving the show so keep enjoying n interacting

the full WU-eng wil b updated in a while by our dear frn sharmi...anyways u already got the translation...hav a hpy ride EBP

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum