Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 23th of September 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 23th of September 2013

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-23, 19:23

Thank you all.
I just watched the episode . the phone conversation is cute. he is barking on the phone. she is like "what the..."

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 23th of September 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-23, 19:23

aasudi wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:
aasudi wrote:Please someone stop the near near angle....woh kya kehte hai photography n edits...improve tht...i had uneasiness watching the near angle..

" Mujhey chhod ky mat jao "---- english translation please.

hi uma [my cousin sis shares ur name]
welcome here....u loving the show so keep enjoying n interacting

the full WU-eng wil b updated in a while by our dear frn sharmi...anyways u already got the translation...hav a hpy ride EBP
Hola the translation is ready......:)

Aasu...the written update....is all ready...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-23, 20:09

So Astha went 2 his bedroom 2 Thank him?Rolling Eyes yeh ladki bhi na...kuch na kuch kar dethi hein...and wil give Anjali another chance 2 taunt her like 'here women do enter n bedroom..mard ke permission ke siva bla bla...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 20:51

umasundaram1 wrote:Thank you all.
I just watched the episode . the phone conversation is cute. he is barking on the phone. she is like "what the..."
Uma it is great to meet IPK EBP lovers here .. Do come n join us daily here my dear .. We will surely have lots of fun discussing the episode yaara ...

Party1 Frnds chatting 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-23, 20:53

anusha.cochin wrote:So Astha went 2 his bedroom 2 Thank him?Rolling Eyes yeh ladki bhi na...kuch na kuch kar dethi hein...and wil give Anjali another chance 2 taunt her like 'here women do enter n bedroom..mard ke permission ke siva bla bla...
Yes and since Shlok is slightly against his Anjali mom he might go against her and defend Aastha  ...

Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-23, 22:10

today Anjali was funny...Ladies only sofa lol

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-24, 06:53

sharmibalan wrote:
aasudi wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:
aasudi wrote:Please someone stop the near near angle....woh kya kehte hai photography n edits...improve tht...i had uneasiness watching the near angle..

" Mujhey chhod ky mat jao "---- english translation please.

the full WU-eng wil b updated in a while by our dear frn sharmi...anyways u already got the translation...hav a hpy ride EBP

sharmi, when i wrote this it was nt ready...LUs 1ly were there...the internet was slow n my replies got swaped again n again....so the post is delayed :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-24, 16:30

aasudi wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
aasudi wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:

sharmi, when i wrote this it was nt ready...LUs 1ly were there...the internet was slow n my replies got swaped again n again....so the post is delayed :-)
Yes it wasn't ready when u wrote this Aasu.....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum