Latest topics

Its clear now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its clear now

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-23, 22:18

From the precap its clear that Slok had a girlfriend who left him....

and one more thing I noticed was Niranjan-Avadooth conversation..I felt Niranjan s using Avadooth for his business matters as he is a Govt.Officer
Shocked ..I wish 2 see Niranjan as a grey shaded person..it will be more interesting than showing him as a cliched loving person

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Its clear now

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 22:24

anusha.cochin wrote:From the precap its clear that Slok had a girlfriend who left him....

and one more thing I noticed was Niranjan-Avadooth conversation..I felt Niranjan s using Avadooth for his business matters as he is a Govt.Officer
Shocked ..I wish 2 see Niranjan as a grey shaded person..it will be more interesting than showing him as a cliched loving person
Absolutely correct Anu.... He seemed bothered that AVa didnt say he will be able to get the land or him ... We will see his real face someday.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 23:09; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-23, 22:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:From the precap its clear that Slok had a girlfriend who left him....

Absolutely correct Anu.... He seemed bothered that AVa didnt say he will be able to gt the and or him ... We will see his real face someday.
I thnk marriage alliance was also for a reason I thnk...afterall he is a businessman...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-23, 23:13

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Absolutely correct Anu.... He seemed bothered that AVa didnt say he will be able to gt the and or him ... We will see his real face someday.
I thnk marriage alliance was also for a reason I thnk...afterall he is a businessman...
Yup! He wants avadoot trapped as an in law! Now it makes sense WHY he was so quick to offer the proposal. Do u think he might have advised Shlok to hire her ( so that they can get close) or that was solely Shlok's idea ( to keep Nazaar on her )?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-23, 23:38

How many of you feel Sholk will cheat astha by making her fall for him and leave her in future?? This is the question in face book. What do you all think?

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-09-24, 06:04

umasundaram1 wrote:How many of you feel Sholk will cheat astha by making her fall for him and leave her in future?? This is the question in face book. What do you all think?
Yes Uma you might be right .. Aastha might be trapped in a hate marriage with Shlok for the ulterior motives of Niranjan ... How cruel and selfish one can get yaar ...

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-24, 07:35

Anusha, darling aap k muh mein ghee-shakkhar for wishing grey niranjan...i wil get 1 thing to love in the show....i guess that girl had left him, a sucide attempt that followed but the family thought she died [i read that niranjan hinted the death,sry i hvnt noticed in the show]

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-24, 07:52

..rosa.. wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:How many of you feel Sholk will cheat astha by making her fall for him and leave her in future?? This is the question in face book. What do you all think?
Yes Uma you might be right .. Aastha might be trapped in a hate marriage with Shlok for the ulterior motives of Niranjan ... How cruel and selfish one can get yaar ...
hi rosa, nice to meet u...i wish to see the cruelty however...but i wil b hpy if shlok hmself is vamp than doing that for Niranjan...
Shlok is also the hero of the story, n his soft corner is 1ly for his father....if shlok is shown supporting Niranjan's ill motives, that wont do good to the story...shlok respects n worships his father,if shlok knows niranjan has ulterior motives ,the respect part seems fake....blind supporting is not respect....

@uma
the promo itself hints the ans to ur question...shlok is gonna fake love infront of aastha n i guess trapping has already initiated in the show...as much as i can trust the CVs,i can say they r going to show fake affair/marriage to trap aastha but eventually shlok has to bow down to aastha's charm

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-24, 11:42

Hmmm, didn't watch yesterday, but will today. Precap sounds interesting.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-24, 11:44

Nice prediction. I love the fact that Niranjan may turn out to be gray

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-24, 12:48

slmu wrote:
Nice prediction. I love the fact that Niranjan may turn out to be gray
always LSV's ideas are better than cv's:cheers:

I wud love 2 see Niranjan as the person behind all negative things happened n Sloks' life.....he wish all 2 move in the path he think...and Anjali tuk all the blame on her shoulder as she s a 'Husband=Bhagavan slogan' follower

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-24, 12:48

I am almost sure this s gona happen...Slok s a not a person who falls n love so easily

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by dafla on 2013-09-25, 02:16

My god if shloks dad s also negative then is ther no one good in tat family...i think it is their family policy tat only the gals lik kavya, sojal,jyoti and if astha marries shlok will be the innocent victims for male chavunism,indifference and plotting of that pagal mansion

dafla
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-25, 09:43

dafla wrote:My god if shloks dad s also negative then is ther no one good in tat family...i think it is their family policy tat only the gals lik kavya, sojal,jyoti and if astha marries shlok will be the innocent victims for male chavunism,indifference and plotting of that pagal mansion
Agnihotri Pariwar rocks :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum