Latest topics

SBB - Shola Aur Shabnam JodhaAkbar WU + VU added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - Shola Aur Shabnam JodhaAkbar WU + VU added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-24, 15:21

Jalal is practicing his swordsmanship with his security man , he is furious and his focus is not on the moves, Jodha is watching his angry sword play in mounting outrage .. In  a mistimed move, the sword cuts him on his hand..

Next scene, this time Jalal is practicing his swordmanship alone, Jodha is standing somewhere inside the harem, watching him in anger..

suddenly, magically, Jodha teleports herself next to Jalal , and in a nice wifely is scolding him which instead of  soothing him is actually making him even more angry!! ** Hmm..Maybe she culd have tried smiling a bit or even bettah, tried to peck his cheek*

Jalal is not paying heed to her , he is heard saying," I released your brother's Jodha Begum and also informed them to come and see me before they leave but did they??..They left without even bothering to inform me " *One pissed off emperor here*

He is doing the sword dance and comes and places the sword by Jodha's neck, bestowing a furious glare at her, Jodha is no shrinking violet either, She counter glares at him , retorts," I am feeling suffocated here and it would be better for me , If I leave for Amer , the sooner I leave the happier me" ..

Another scene, Jalal cuts his hand, Jodha  with haq  pulls his hand and applies some  ointment on his hand, without  pulling his gaze from her face, Jalal cuts his other hand while saying something biting ..Jodha is shocked seeing  the wound but being a true princess, she contents herself with a  glare and walks away brushing off his wounded hand, while Jalal watches her ..

There is  a scene  where  Jodha is seen playing holi and she inadvertently throws some colors on Maham Anga !! All are shocked !!   Jodha is seen apologizing but it is not being accepted by Maham Anga ..

There is a scene where there  Jalal and Jodha are having one on one convo , angry buzz while Jalal continues to swirl, twirl like a dervish with the sword ..Sometimes Rajat forgets the lines , sometimes the sword bends, sometimes the sword bends, Rajat  is seen asking for takes and continues with the same energy  !!

Paridhi," Although the basis for this show is Love, the macro picture is that of two cultures coming together and co existing .. In this track u will see that While Mughals do not celebrate Holi, Amer is celebrates grandly.. you will find Jodha starting Holi tradition in  Mughal sultanat.

Paridhi, (sword play)," There is always tana-bana  between these two and this is another moment showing tht...

Ashwini (on getting smeared by colors) Maham is irked as  Jodha is playing in common area, if Jodha Begum wants to play Holi, she can play in her area why is she coming to common area, Maham is not happy".

Akbar Ki Nafrat Jodha Ki Mohbbat!! - Jodha... by dm_51ffa7e8c1b62

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-09-24, 15:51; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Shola Aur Shabnam JodhaAkbar WU + VU added

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-24, 15:41

Jodha is a queen na why does she need MA's permission or approval to do anything

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-24, 15:51

VU added

Not Approval, she just needs Jalal's

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-24, 19:30

hai re nand kisore.......yeh dono toh bachhe ki tarah phightiya rahein hain :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum