Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 24th September 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 24th September 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-24, 16:32

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 24th of September 2013

The episode starts with Anjali giving instructions to Aastha. She starts by giving the catering menu list to Aastha. Aastha extends her left hand and Anjali points to her right hand. Aastha takes the hint and takes the menu with her right hand. She places it in her bag. Anjali notices the lunch box and tells her that in their house the food is prepared and  given to guys to be taken to work but now the girls are keen in preparing everything for themselves. Aastha takes about gender equality without hurting Anjali. Sujal is fascinated to hear Aastha speaking about gender equality. Aastha then gives the sample invitation and Aajali tells her to print the name as Mr. and Mrs. Niranjan Agnihorti and not separately as Mr. Niranjan Agnihotri and Mrs. Anjali Agnihotri. She asks her to remove Sujal's name as well. Aastha tells her that name is like an identitity and as to why it should be taken off.

Anjali tells her to follow her instructions. Just then an interior decorates comes in and Aastha introduces him to Anjali. She tells him that he will be one decorating their house and the function hall on the day of the function. She requests Anjali to let the decorator have a small tour of their house. Anjali tells Sujal to take them and show them around the house. She tells them that Kitchen and Pooja room are off limits.

Aastha looks around for Shlok. She takes to herself about conveying her thanks to Shlok the moment she meets him. Shlok in his room having a nightmare. A girl calls his name and then the sound of the bangles replays in his mind. Aastha finally locates his room and peeps inside to find his sleeping form. She notices his slight blabbering. She hesitates a bit, checks his temperature and pulls a blanket over him. When she was about to leave he catches her arm in his sleep and requests her not to leave. Aastha tries to free her wrist from his hold. He pulls her closer and when she falls on him, he wakes up from his nightmare and is shocked to see her. He questions her as to what she is doing here.

Just then Anjali crosses his room and notices Aastha there. She questions her as to what she is doing here in Shlok's room without accompanying the interior designer. She tells her as to how Shlok appointed such an incompetent girl. Shlok intervens and tells her that he called her to discuss about the catering. He questions Aastha in anger as to what happened with the catering. She tells him that she wanted the menu and before she could finish Anjali tells him that she had already given the menu. Aastha meekly tells Anjali that she was about to tell the same. Shlok orders Aastha to look at him and answer him. Anjali gets angry seeing Shlok's behaviour.

Shlok asks Aastha to wait outside. Once Aastha leaves his room Anjali tells him that this is not the way to speak to his mum in front of outsiders. Shlok tells Anjali that Baba had given the responsibility to him and that he will organise the function and asks her not to interfere. Saying that he storms to his bathroom to get ready. While waiting for Shlok in the hall way Aastha hears a small cracking noise. She moves in that direction and opens the door to a room that looked a bit ignored. Shlok catches her peeing inside the room. He orders her not to repeat this in future and locks the room.

Niranjan comes to meet Athul at work and asks about the plot of land. Athul tells him that the land might not be available because of government regulations. Nirangan leaves the office without a word.

Shlok brings Aastha to a store room and tells her to look at all the vessels. He gives her strict instructions to use the vessels available here for cooking. A lizard falls on her hand and she screams her lungs out and holds on to Shlok's shirt. He shouts her name to bring her to sense. He then notices the lizard and understands the reason for her behaviour. She finally thanks him for helping her out yesterday. He tells her that its expected and adds that ladies are always depended on men. Aastha refuses to accept his beliefs. She finally walks out telling him that the lesser she associated with him the better. Shlok watches her leave unable to take his eyes off her.

Precap: He asks Aastha to get ready and Aastha asks him as to where they are going.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-09-24, 19:40; edited 2 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 24th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 16:39

Live update 24 Sep13 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 24th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:02

The episode begins with Aastha taking instructions from Anjali ragarding the menu ...

Anjali hands over the menu .. There is angry lock over her receiving the list by her left hand ... Then for jer carrying her tiffin and her being a working woman ....

Aastha gives her modern views about gender equality ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:04

Then she makes changes on the invitation card ... And reprimands Aastha for asking Qs and arguing

Mr Mohite arrives .. He is the Interior decorator ..they seek permission to take a look around the house ..

Anjali warns to keep out of kitchen pooja ghar

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:07; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:06

Aastha looksarond for shlok for thanking him .... In his room Shlok is sleeping and dreaming of a lady calling him .. He is restless in his sleep ...

Aastha is roaming around searching for shlok .... She reaches a room where she spots shlok lying on the bed .. Very restless ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:11

Aastha goes slowly near the bed and stares at him feeling unknown attraction for him .. She cant help wipe off the sweat from his forehead ..
She covers him with the duvet ..
Suddenly shlok grabs her wrist and puls her to himself .. And mutters dont desert me and go away .. .. She tries to free herself but cant get away ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:13

Aastha is trying to get away when he wakes up and is shocked to see the girl in his room .. On his bed and so close to him ..

He asks what was she doing there ??

Soon Anjali comes there and scolds aastha for entering the room .. She screams her for crossing the limits

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 20:47; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:16

She is angry with shlok for employing this girl .. Bit shlok takes aastha's side amd outs down Anjali .. Anjie-shlok have a severe face off .. Lastly shlok tels his mom to keep out her nose as dad had asked him to arrange and not her ..

Aastha is asked to leave the room and then anjali scolds shlok for insulting his mother in presence of outsiders

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:19

Aastha then looks around for shlok for thanking him .. But shlok scolds her for doing taak jhaak into others lives/rooms ...

Niranjan then lands up at Avtyoot's office , who is very happy and surprised to see him ....

Niranjan wants to win the land deal ..but avdyoot is unable to help him due to govt rules .... Apologises for Not being able to break govt rules .. Niranjan just leaves his office without another word ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 20:55; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:22

Shlok then takes her to the store room to show her the huge sized pots n pans .. Silver ware
He warns her that pooja coking will be in the silver pots only ..

Aastha then gets scared of a lizard .. Screams and grabs shlok and screams like mad .. Shlok is feeling unknown attraction to the girl .. Both move away .. Embarrassed ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:24

Soon shlok n Aastha get into heated argument over gender equality ... And they have face off ..

Aastha's dupatta gets stuck into shlok's button .. And there are funny moments as she tries to free it .. ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:30; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-24, 18:26

--sumana13-- wrote:Aastha looksarond for shlok for thanking him .... In his room Shlok is sleeping and dreaming of a lady calling him .. He is restless in his sleep ...

Aastha is roaming around searching for shlok .... She reaches a room where she spots shlok lying on the bed .. Very restless ...
She has already been to his room before hasn't she? in the first week?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:28

Precap .. Aastha  is in shlok's office .. He is stepping towards her slowly .. And she gets scared and steps back .... Then gradually he comes very close to her and whispers close to her face .. " you have just 20 mins get ready to leave fast "
Shlok leaves with answering Aastha as she questions where were they going ??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:31; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-24, 18:29

--sumana13-- wrote:Soon shlok n aasha get i to heated argument over gender equality ...

Aastha's dupatta gets stuck into shlok's button .. And there sre funny moments asshe tries to free it ..
u know if he has had his heart broken by the girl, whether his mum made her, bribed her whatever u wouldn't think that for that reason alone have such views on females...be a bit bitter mayb..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-24, 18:31

thanks Manu for the update, is the show worth watching? I am thinking of tuning in mayb jus for there scenes, i think Anjali ones would probably annoy me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:33

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Soon shlok n aasha get i to heated argument over gender equality ...

Aastha's dupatta gets stuck into shlok's button .. And there sre funny moments asshe tries to free it ..
u know if he has had his heart broken by the girl, whether his mum made her, bribed her whatever u wouldn't think that for that reason alone have such views on females...be a bit bitter mayb..

May be she was he successful business women types who broke his heart and ditched him .. Making him bitter to all women ?? scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-24, 18:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

May be she was he successful business women types who broke his heart and ditched him .. Making him bitter to all women ?? scratch scratch 
being angry off all women seems immature, like u can't deferentiite, i suppose if Anjali was like that he may not have thought much of females, but he doesn't have lan issue with Aastha working does he?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 18:45

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

being angry off all women seems immature, like u can't deferentiite, i suppose if Anjali was like that he may not have thought much of females, but he doesn't have lan issue with Aastha working does he?
Of course he keeps putting her down .. He thinks she is unfit and needs constant male support and unable to look after herself .. And he gloats on the fact th vhe hadhelped her so many times out of sticky situations ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-24, 20:11

TFS Sharmi.. how fake the whole thing was.

Liked Shlok's dream though.. intriguing.

Also, the bit with Niranjan storming off after being told he can't have the land was good.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-24, 20:55

slmu wrote:TFS Sharmi.. how fake the whole thing was.

Also, the bit with Niranjan storming off after being told he can't have the land was good.
actor who plays Niranjan s an amazing actor

so it gives another hint that Niranjan s unpredictable

and its really fun 2 see Anjali's rules...each and everyday we get 2 see a new rule

• Women dont sit n large sofa of house
  • Women shud stand behind mard during functions
  • Women are meant 2 be slaves of men

we can make it a never ending list

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-24, 20:57

anusha.cochin wrote:

and its really fun 2 see Anjali's rules...each and everyday we get 2 see a new rule

oh yes, the ridiculous rules.. women's names can't appear on invitations Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-24, 20:59

anusha.cochin wrote:

Women shold stay a home n do house work ..
Women should eat after the mard have eaten ..
Women should depend on pati for earning money and not go out to work ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-24, 21:37

Thanks sharmi n sumi for the update...i missed half the episode cuz my nephew wanted cartoon n i was feeling too lazy to move into my brother's room to catch up the show....my sis def. wud have what the-ed if i had appeared that desperate...LOL
the main reason behind my laziness is when i saw that khushi's BLANKet, my mind went BLANK at the screen, i felt dizzy n my heart reeled....i gave up, i cnt help non-compaison n remembering the past when they keep reminding me, sigh

sumi, u write very funny updates...its pleasure to read u...the way u write what happened in the show r more lively than the show itself....i love u swtheart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-24, 21:58

"hitler se khadoos ne bachaya" english translation please.

uma

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-24, 22:11

aasudi wrote:Thanks sharmi n sumi for the update...i missed half the episode cuz my nephew wanted cartoon n i was feeling too lazy to move into my brother's room to catch up the show....my sis def. wud have what the-ed if i had appeared that desperate...LOL
the main reason behind my laziness is when i saw that khushi's BLANKet, my mind went BLANK at the screen, i felt dizzy n my heart reeled....i gave up, i cnt help non-compaison n remembering the past  when they keep reminding me, sigh

sumi, u write very funny updates...its pleasure to read u...the way u write what happened in the show r more lively than the show itself....i love u swtheart
Whattttt? Khushi's blanket ... Yay... Lets have a jalebi Sush... They are trying so hard to remind us ... We should celebrate and watch post hate marriage episodes!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum