Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 24th September 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 24th September 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-24, 22:14

umasundaram1 wrote:
"hitler se khadoos ne bachaya" english translation please.

uma
Kharoos ( Shlok) saved me from hitlar ( Anjali - the mom) .... I have no idea what Kharoos, Akhroo, garur , ghamand etc means ... These words are sprinkled all over IPK 2 :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 24th September 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-24, 22:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:Thanks sharmi n sumi for the update...i missed half the episode cuz my nephew wanted cartoon n i was feeling too lazy to move into my brother's room to catch up the show....my sis def. wud have what the-ed if i had appeared that desperate...LOL
the main reason behind my laziness is when i saw that khushi's BLANKet, my mind went BLANK at the screen, i felt dizzy n my heart reeled....i gave up, i cnt help non-compaison n remembering the past  when they keep reminding me, sigh

sumi, u write very funny updates...its pleasure to read u...the way u write what happened in the show r more lively than the show itself....i love u swtheart
Whattttt? Khushi's blanket ... Yay... Lets have a jalebi Sush... They are trying so hard to remind us ... We should celebrate and watch post hate marriage episodes!
sabi, darling yes that was khushi's blanket...the one of which torn piece was found by SMJ on holi ;-)
jalebi's wont stop flooding....the whole nightmare scene was....a nightmare !!

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-09-24, 22:38

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:TFS Sharmi.. how fake the whole thing was.

Liked Shlok's dream though.. intriguing.

Also, the bit with Niranjan storming off after being told he can't have the land was good.
actor who plays Niranjan s an amazing actor

so it gives another hint that Niranjan s unpredictable

and its really fun 2 see Anjali's rules...each and everyday we get 2 see a new rule

• Women dont sit n large sofa of house
  • Women shud stand behind mard during functions
  • Women are meant 2 be slaves of men

we can make it a never ending list
I agree Anu he is quite an interesting character .... his face never reveals whats going on in his mind ...

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-09-24, 22:47

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:Thanks sharmi n sumi for the update...i missed half the episode cuz my nephew wanted cartoon n i was feeling too lazy to move into my brother's room to catch up the show....my sis def. wud have what the-ed if i had appeared that desperate...LOL
the main reason behind my laziness is when i saw that khushi's BLANKet, my mind went BLANK at the screen, i felt dizzy n my heart reeled....i gave up, i cnt help non-compaison n remembering the past  when they keep reminding me, sigh

sumi, u write very funny updates...its pleasure to read u...the way u write what happened in the show r more lively than the show itself....i love u swtheart
Whattttt? Khushi's blanket ... Yay... Lets have a jalebi Sush... They are trying so hard to remind us ... We should celebrate and watch post hate marriage episodes!
Khushi's blanket ek baar phir ... great .. they were handed over the sets by the IPK#1 .. I did not know even the blankets would be recycled !!

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-09-24, 22:51

umasundaram1 wrote:

uma
Hello Uma ..

Hitler = despotic  ruler that is Anjali 

khadoos =stuck up or snob .. that is shlok 

so aastha says the snobbish guy saved her from the despotic ruler Anjali ...

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-24, 22:54

Shesherkobita wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:

uma
Kharoos ( Shlok) saved me from hitlar ( Anjali - the mom) .... I have no idea what Kharoos, Akhroo, garur , ghamand etc means ... These words are sprinkled all over IPK 2 :lol!:
sabi, i love ur spirit and explanations....kharoos, akdoo, garur n ghamand hints to 'pride/proud' and 'arrogance'...exact english words, i dnt knw either..lol...kharoos n akdoo,however r bubblier/teasing/ taunting terms....n sabi, these words compensate missing rhymes n rythms of ipk EBP....

@uma
khadoos, akdoo, rakshash r nick names of shlok given by aastha...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-24, 23:18

..rosa.. wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Khushi's blanket ek baar phir ... great .. they were handed over the sets by the IPK#1 .. I did not know even the blankets would be recycled !!
Recycling helps in controlling the pollution.

But along with blanket, they are recycling

the love and hate also.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-24, 23:18

..rosa.. wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:

uma
Hello Uma ..

Thank you.Rosa

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-25, 01:21

umasundaram1 wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:

uma
Hello Uma ..

Thank you.Rosa
Hello Uma .. So nice to see you enjoy this interestingly funny show with us ...

flower flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-25, 01:27

Hi Sumana
I love this show. Today episode is awsome:bounce:  .
uma

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-25, 01:32

SAYAN18 wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

the love and hate also.

Thanks AK .. You give the ultimate reasons ... Hats off to you ... Will they hire the gardening scissors ... The helicopter.... The goatwa ..... The jalebies ... You know i am missing those ... But aastha's friend did point out she loved pao bhaaji ....scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-09-25, 09:21

umasundaram1 wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:

uma
Hello Uma ..

Thank you.Rosa
You are welcome .....Any thing for friends my dear .... Lets enjoy the show together and laugh together ...

Group Hug 

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-25, 09:47

SAYAN18 wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

the love and hate also.

thank u AK, ur logic assured me...i trust u,more than myself...otherwise, i was thinking that recycling is further pollutionizing the environment...well maintained -machine dismantaling sort of ;-)....dumbo me...bang ~hitting my head~

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-25, 09:52

aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Whattttt? Khushi's blanket ... Yay... Lets have a jalebi Sush... They are trying so hard to remind us ... We should celebrate and watch post hate marriage episodes!

the love and hate also.

thank u AK, ur logic assured me...i trust u,more than myself...otherwise, i was thinking that recycling is further pollutionizing the environment...well maintained -machine dismantaling sort of ;-)....dumbo me...bang ~hitting my head~
Hello Aasudi ... Good morning ...
So you are impressed with recycling ??

But I wish they had recycled the jokes and funy scenes too rather than the blanket and the seatbelt and coats .....
That auto driver chase scene was something new ....
There is so much scope for this show.. Hope they will catch on yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-25, 10:03

@suman

sumi, very good morning...i m liking the recycling much enuf to go blank at screen...hehe

jokes apart, i dnt mind material recycle...i wonder can spirit n spark be recycle-able??

Like AK said, love n hate r also being recycled...i agree 100% ....however,the recycling machine itself is in need of repairing...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-25, 12:03

Shesherkobita wrote:

sabu,as far as i remember it is me whose mind went BLANK....but bhat happened to ur DP?? Its BLANK & DARK...any reason?? Where is our sobti Angle opps Angel?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-25, 12:33

Hi Aasu,

BLANK. BLANKET

BLANK. BLANKET

BLANK. BLANKET

Anything allegorical there ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-25, 12:57

SAYAN18 wrote:Hi Aasu,

BLANK. BLANKET

BLANK. BLANKET

BLANK. BLANKET

AK, woh kehte hai na 'indra' k aage 'swarg' ka kya bayaan karna....phir bhi ab aap ne puch hi liya toh suniye jee

"jale pe namak chhidakna", suna hoga na aapne?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-25, 13:08

aasudi wrote:

BLANK. BLANKET

BLANK. BLANKET

BLANK. BLANKET

AK, woh kehte hai na 'indra' k aage 'swarg' ka kya bayaan karna....phir bhi ab aap ne puch hi liya toh suniye jee

Understood.
Sorry for reminding you of your sweet memories under the BLANKET.
Now after the Blanket recycled, only BLANK memories remains.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-25, 14:12

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:

BLANK. BLANKET

BLANK. BLANKET

BLANK. BLANKET

Understood.
Sorry for reminding you of your sweet memories under the BLANKET.
Now after the Blanket recycled, only BLANK memories remains.
what the?
AK, aap nahin sudhroge...was it necessary to say 'under the blanket'?? u wont let my wound heal,will u?
LOL

btw, no matter how many times the BLANKET is recycled,its impossible for 'those' memories to BLANK cuz the 'warmth' can never b recycled....i hope,however,to find new warm instincts with the old intact as it is/was

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-25, 15:18

@Aasu, sorry to hurt you.
Actually, stupid shows have stupid watcher-
"Made For Each Other".

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-25, 15:33

SAYAN18 wrote:@Aasu, sorry to hurt you.
"Made For Each Other".
who said i m hurt?
Hehe
i m quite useless emotional , AK....N there is no way a person like u [full of life,obviously unlike aastha ;-)] hurting any other person in whole world
ur sorry is wasted, i m sorry yaar... Lol

u r right btw, stupid shows...m more stupid to fall for that , damn it....haha

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-25, 16:33

aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:@Aasu, sorry to hurt you.
"Made For Each Other".
who said i m hurt?
Hehe
i m quite useless emotional , AK....N there is no way a person like u [full of life,obviously unlike aastha ;-)] hurting any other person in whole world
ur sorry is wasted, i m sorry yaar... Lol

u r right btw, stupid shows...m more stupid to fall for that , damn it....haha
Then, we are even.
Let us wait for their trip together and sharing the same room.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum