Latest topics

Qubool Hai - I Am Conphused

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - I Am Conphused

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-25, 11:29

As I have watched the last weeks episodes there r many questions and confusions...unfortunately or fortunately for u I didn't make a post as I went along and so have forgotten most of them and I do not have the self sacrificing ability of self torture to sit through them again...so shall c wat i remember and then move on to the last episode...  

V shall bypass the fact that Islamically that was not a Nikaah and the points ffollowing r moot.. That will stay our secret...  

I am confused...y do Ayan and Zoya have to stay married... Haseena B's reason is she doesn't want to offend Asad.. Well u can check her sincerity easily enough and send Asad there and she is scared of him... No need for anything else..  

I am confused...y should I feel sorry for them that Haseena B has called the marriage off... They knew who and wat she was when they joined it to her for a second time.. The knew the type of person and wat she is...so I have no sympathy... It was not once bitten twice shy but more fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me...  

I am confused....Nikhat tried to committ suicide but u leave her on her own with everything still there and specifically u leave sharp objects  like a knife in the room.. Is that a hint.

I am confused... how ruining 4lives - Asad..Zoya..Ayan..Humeira in the process makes anything and everything better..  

Today's episode....  

I am confused - Kazi Saab said  wat is this tamasha.. If they don't want to sign on the marriage certificate let us know, there's no need to insult us...uh confusion havnt they already tried to say the marriage was an accident and was not intended? But ur people did not listen? So whose fault is it?  

I am confused - shrin says don't u trust your mother and father...uh were u not the ones especially u who got her in to this condition by constantly going on about her marriage.. How now no one would want to marry her ya de ya ye ya ya...

I am confused - V need to take her to the hospital.. How can v do that people r outside....uh, carry her out and say she isn't well, hide her arm and no one needs to know the truth....or take the back way...or call the doctor to the house...  

Dilshaad was spot on wen she says to Asad is this the time for riddles when he replied with Zoya hai Jahaa uss ka muqaddar ley gaya..  

I am back to being confused - doctor says thank god u bought Nikhat to the hospital wen u did otherwise don't know wat would have happened..uh if they took her to the hospital and she is delicate.. Lost a lot of blood y is she back home and being checked out there wen she should still be in hospital...  

I am confused - they told Nusaat to stay in the room and not for one moment leave Nikhat on her own... Wat happens if she needs a bathroom break...  

I am confused...Now don't be so worried, even Nikhat is now ok.. Shrin is just an idiot..One confusion less   I'm confused... Asad and Zoya have just given up on their life together.. Zoya is now your daughter in law and u Can't show her common courtesy... U really r an inconsiderate airhead...yeh kismet ka luck hai..iss mein kya shaak hai...

I am confused... Shrin has just told Nussat to stay with Nikhat but Shrin is now calling her to take Zoya to her room, but she made on step to go to the room...so who was going to stay with Nikhat...

I am conphused...they know the conditions under which they got married and y and they didn't think twice about putting her in Ayan's room...   Perfect idea wen the trp and down and people r screaming for Zoya and Asad romance then show a scene between the two as if they r remembering it and bingo problem solved... it was a cute scene between Asad and Zoya in his room and Zoya wanting to make it more colourfull.  

Dilshaad had the best dialogues today...it is Zoya that has sacrificed the most...and who gives him the right to make that decision for her?  

Zoya is on her own in a unknown place with unknown people and her biggest supports and strengths have been ripped from her in a cruel manner...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - I Am Conphused

Post by amimus on 2013-09-25, 11:50

Sarra Dear , I am also confused the same way you are. I have not been watching this serial and have just followed you people here, but the storyline in progress is just so damn confusing and idiotic.
I mean what's wrong with Shirin and th eother, sending Nikhat to the same family where she has been insulted so many times

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-25, 11:58

My thoughts sarra 

I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.
Johnny Depp 

I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion-Jack Kerouac 

im changing name here last quote was from Gul 
Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-25, 12:19

Sarra Gul ka show dekho aure confusioniya nah ho..yeh ho his nahin sakta Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

See the ultimate goal for Gulji is to get Ayan and Zoya married and she will use all the most illogical ways to get to that point...so pleej you all close your eyes and ears until that and watch the show. :lol!:  

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-25, 14:53

amimus wrote:Sarra Dear , I am also confused the same way you are. I have not been watching this serial and have just followed you people here, but the storyline in progress is just so damn confusing and idiotic.
I mean what's wrong with Shirin and th eother, sending Nikhat to the same family where she has been insulted so many times

Yep Ami, it's illogical, and shrin is going on about being second wife etc.. so she should know wat happens wen u r not happy, is being married the b all and end all? I get that fact that culturally even religiously dmarriage is important but getting someone married even if it doesn't suit how is that a intelligent move? society will still talk instead it will b look at the kind of family they got her married to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-25, 14:58

clarissasham wrote:My thoughts sarra 

I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.
Johnny Depp 

I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion-Jack Kerouac 

im changing name here last quote was from Gul 
Bang
lol Shammi

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-09-25, 15:34

sarra0 wrote:
amimus wrote:Sarra Dear , I am also confused the same way you are. I have not been watching this serial and have just followed you people here, but the storyline in progress is just so damn confusing and idiotic.
Yep Ami, it's illogical, and shrin is going on about being second wife etc.. so she should know wat happens wen u r not happy, is being married the b all and end all? I get that fact that culturally even religiously dmarriage is important but getting someone married even if it doesn't suit how is that a intelligent move? society will still talk instead it will b look at the kind of family they got her married to...

Shirin is a kind of person who is low on self esteem, and the same she wants to imbibe in Nikhat. Shirin feels that she being a dark complexion will not get good proposals and remain unmarried , hence she is clinging onto Hassena Bi proposal inspite of all the insults and demands.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-25, 15:42

Sarra...Am zipped with the track/story, have not watched since last week.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading you dear, have u posted this in F32?? They really need to read this :) 

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-25, 16:29

Hugs Sarra hug1

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-25, 18:12

zuzana wrote:Sarra Gul ka show dekho aure confusioniya nah ho..yeh ho his nahin sakta Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

See the ultimate goal for Gulji is to get Ayan and Zoya married and she will use all the most illogical ways to get to that point...so pleej you all close your eyes and ears until that and watch the show. :lol!:  
That is so true...wat happened to the storytelling that IPK started with, I won't say ended with lol... she is certainly getting them there by the more illogical way...Close my eyes and ears?? shall I open my mouth or nose in compensation?? but it still wouldn't taste or smell right...but i have to say still compared to other shows at least I can watch this even if it's after a break and I watch a number of them together...unlike the likes of MB etc

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-25, 18:16

amimus wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shirin is a kind of person who is low on self esteem, and the same she wants to imbibe in Nikhat. Shirin feels that she being a dark complexion will not get good proposals and remain unmarried , hence she is clinging onto Hassena Bi proposal inspite of all the insults and demands.
She has succeeded, there is a difference between being realistic and being fatalistic...Shrin is thinking about one result.. the marriage...that's it... she isn't thinking about anything before or after...i know I know it's an oxymoron shrin and thinking...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-09-25, 20:37

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-25, 21:03

Conphusion hi conphusion hai, solution kuch pata nahin

solution jo mila toh sala question kya tha pata nahin

zee is back n the ban is dismissed in our place today, now i m conphused to watch QH or not ....sarra, ur post added more conphusion in my head...what should i do now? Wil i understand the story or b conphused more?? Help me guys

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-27, 11:57

pollyanna wrote:Sarra...Am zipped with the track/story, have not watched since last week.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading you dear, have u posted this in F32?? They really need to read this :) 

Thumbsup
shock horror u havnt watched it? How r u surviving without seeing ur hero?

I havnt posted it in forum32, i havnt been on that site in a long time, jus visited it and it's different, they have articles where u can comment, but can't c that u can post your own thread..thou it was a brief visit

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-27, 12:11

Maria J wrote:Hugs Sarra hug1
hugs Maria

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-11, 15:15

I am conphused , why watch the  engagement -marriage - break marriage - get engaged  -Marriage, break marriage ring ringa round again and again ..

Ever since QH started ..Nikhat is either engaged, in the process of being engaged or engaged but never does she get married...poor complexed ladki ko aur complex de rahe ho...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-11, 15:25

Pls add to the confusion list---shaadi ke pehle dulha gayab Rolling Eyes bas yehi reh gaya hai Gul ke dimaag mein Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-11, 15:38

pollyanna wrote:Pls add to the confusion list---shaadi ke pehle dulha gayab Rolling Eyes bas yehi reh gaya hai Gul ke dimaag mein Twisted Evil
or Dulhan runs away in full dulhan libaas  right into the busiest market and the shopping ppl do not even pause while checking out the freshness of Bindis, dressing up in dulhan costume is normal u  see.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum