Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Sep13 "Zoya returns to Asad ??"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Sep13 "Zoya returns to Asad ??"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-25, 14:21

Written Update ....

SBS tag line ..."laut aayi Zoya !"

Promo showed Asad and Zoya sitting with a golden net curtain hanging between them separating them ... AsYa smiling at each other thru the curtain ... Zoya being fed ??pizza?.

The voice over takes us to the sets of Qubool Hai where the current track being shot is Asad not able to get any sleep .. He walks  into Zoya's room and looks at the sleeping form of his beloved Zoya .. Her crumpled up bedsheets .. Her laughing on the bed as she shares some joke ....

Then he goes to the dinning table .. He looks at Zoya as she smilingly accepts a pizza slice from Him and feds him a bite too .. Both exchange smiles ....

The BG song plays .."aye Ajnabi tu hi kabhi awaaz de kahin se kahin se .."

Voice over says that Zoya has gone out of Asad's house to Another house and Asad is missing her very badly ..

VO says Asad Miyan what is the point in missing her now .. If you had married her in the first instant you got she would be by your side now and you would not be missing her thus ...

Asad is moving around the house with teary eyes ...everything is in its place ... The whole house is just the same yet for Asad it feels like .... His world has crumbled around him ... His entire world has become a desolate place ..a barren land ... life has become colourless .. As his Zoya was not there ....

Another BG song plays .."na hai yeh pana , na khona hi hai ..."

As asad moves around the house he can see zoya every where .. Each and every thing in the house brings into his mind memories of her .. Which keep tumbling down
He goes to bed but sleep evades him ...

He walks into Zoya's bedroom and looks at her sleeping form ... Then he watches her smile n laugh sitting on the bed .... He then admires the crumpled up bed clothes and the scattered things all over the room .... Suddenly he turns and everything just vanishes ... There is no Zoya or her laughter .. It was only his mind playing a joke on him .. The room is spic n span ... And barren , Colourless and the room was without a soul just like he himself .. With out his zoya ...

Next morning Asad goes to the dining table ... He remembers the girl who loved eating pizzas .. We get to see flash backs of Asad feeding Zoya slices of pizza and she feeds him too .. Both laugh share jokes and feed each other ....

Asad recalls his engagement .... When they were on either sides of the purdah but Zoya was her usual naughty chirpy, bubbly self and could not sit still .. She kept doing isharas to Asad and sharing jokes .. And her uncontrolled masti .... 

He cant stop remembering the girl who had filled his life with so much fun n laughter  ....everything about him reminded him of Zoya and he is missing her so badly .. She is still so much a pert of his life even though she is far away ...

The BG song plays ..."na hai yeh pana .. Na khona hi hai ..."

Asad speaks to the viewers ... They are shooting all these flash back scenes .. Just to keep Asad n Zoya together in the scenes .. They will be together in flashbacks and in Asad n Zoya's memories .. And it is a nice way of keeping them together by the creative team ...

Zoya speaks to the viewers .. This Nikah will not be tolerated by by any one and will end soon .. Just wait n watch ..
VO says yes the talaq will be held three months and this wait will hopefully be a short one 
The segment ends with Asys scenes and the Bg song ..."kaisey batayein kyun tujhko chahey ......Tu. jane  naa ..."

Video update coming up ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-25, 16:54; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 25Sep13 "Zoya returns to Asad ??"

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-25, 15:39

ek aur toota foota sapna......... 

kahi deep jale kahi dil

that song would suit :lol!: :lol!: 

mannu sorry for comparison by i cant help

when i read the headline i remebered a certain

laut aye arnav :lol!: :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-09-25, 15:53

Gul and her writers are insulting the audience by these flashbacks......I don't think anyone wants to see flashbacks....for a 21st century show it sure have them makings of 17th century.......what good will the flashbacks do...everyone knows they are already separated....right now I don't think that zoya finding out about her father will help this show.....but it is really insulting to know this was the option....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-25, 15:54

Ashranna wrote:Gul and her writers are insulting the audience by these flashbacks......I don't think anyone wants to see flashbacks....for a 21st century show it sure have them makings of 17th century.......what good will the flashbacks do...everyone knows they are already separated....right now I don't think that zoya finding out about her father will help this show.....but it is really insulting to know this was the option....
u said it well man ..i dont want to see affraid

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-25, 16:05

clarissasham wrote:ek aur toota foota sapna......... 

kahi deep jale kahi dil

that song would suit :lol!: :lol!: 

mannu sorry for comparison by i cant help

when i read the headline i remebered a certain

laut aye arnav :lol!: :lol!:
But like one crazzzy fan I am happy to watch them together in the few romantic scenes

:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum