Latest topics

Jodha Akbar--SPOILERS!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar--SPOILERS!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-25, 15:19

Jodha being rescued by Jalal/ OR Jodha committing suicide and Jalal saves her !!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Credit--FB

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--SPOILERS!!!!

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-25, 15:41

Jodha being rescued by Jalal/ OR Jodha committing suicide and Jalal saves her !!!

bhat bhat its false first would be true ,,second suicide jodha wont do that No 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-25, 15:43

Shami...rumour was that Jodha will try to end her life in Agra and not go to Amer as that will bring disgrace to her family 

So mebbe yeh ussi ka pics ho Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-25, 15:45

pollyanna wrote:Shami...rumour was that Jodha will try to end her life in Agra and not go to Amer as that will bring disgrace to her family 

nahi jodha is not coward and according  to me only coward will do such things,. She is very respectable woman.

Yeah its true that its disgrace for her but still will she do that … I don’t think so 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-25, 16:22

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Shami...rumour was that Jodha will try to end her life in Agra and not go to Amer as that will bring disgrace to her family 

nahi jodha is not coward and according  to me only coward will do such things,. She is very respectable woman.

Yeah its true that its disgrace for her but still will she do that … I don’t think so 
Yup Shami....Rajputani ko aatma hatya shobha nahi deta but pata nahi Ekta mayya   kaun sa twist le ke aayegi.....waise bhi agra ki jodha aur amer ki jodha mein bahut farak aa hi gaya hai...here she is just crying and not using brains these days.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-25, 16:26

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Yup Shami....Rajputani ko aatma hatya shobha nahi deta but pata nahi Ekta mayya   kaun sa twist le ke aayegi.....waise bhi agra ki jodha aur amer ki jodha mein bahut farak aa hi gaya hai...here she is just crying and not using brains these days.....
Exactly as shyamla aunty said johda is missing she is not using brain sitting doing nothing

I think after falling in water her brain will get some much needed freshness and our jodha will be back

U know what with this maham hamshakal wala track, im just feared of taking any other twist from mayya 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-26, 11:40

Tfs

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:25

Sponsored content