Latest topics

What IF??? Tiger and Suicide theory :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What IF??? Tiger and Suicide theory :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 12:24

Hello JA fans :) 

After the mass exodus, the CVs have diverted our attention successfully to the deluge of carefully placed spoilers and SBS/SBB clips. It would have been so nicer and relevant if there was some promo to lure eyeballs ( The competitor is showing the marriage twist promo after every half an hour).

Anyways, going by the historical records, Rajputs were a tough breed, they would not commit suicide, whatever may be the reason so I am really not convinced at Jodha committing suicide spoiler. If Mayya comes up with that, then I can see another protest arising from Rajasthan. I am sure she does not want more headache.

Now what methinks, if Tiger spoiler is really true( hope Save Tiger group doesnt come up in arms this time around, about using tiger in an inhuman way, ohh poor Ekta, more dispirin) 

The scenarios which can play out:

Either 

Jo-Ja going to Amer together under some circumstances and meet tiger in the forest.

OR 

Jodha in order to save herself from tiger , jumps into the water body and Jalal saves her, Jalal fights with the tiger, gets injured and Jodha tends to his wounds :P 

OR 

After Holi fiasco(Jalal shouts at Jodha for colouring MA), she is very angry, slips into the water body, doesnt realise that its too deep for her comfort and Jalal saves her, shouts at her for being so negligent. On way back encounters the tiger.

OKK, i have put LOGIC out of the window in the scenes ( Why cant I if the PH can do it)

but the bottomline is whatever and howmuch ever Jalal tortures/reprimands Jodha, 
Jodha has iron in her spine, she will NOT and should NOT commit suicide.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: What IF??? Tiger and Suicide theory :)

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 12:27

Isn't Jauhar another form of suicide ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 12:32

I so knew this was coming Wink  yup its defo suicide and so is sati ( if done of one's own choice) 

But I guess...fire had some reason why they used this pratha....not water body....also reason was different.

Here Jodha doesnt have a valid reason to commit suicide, she is just being too EGOIST and a rudderless biwi

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-26, 12:35

*raises her hand*
Buddy I am ALL for any/all your theories - as long as Jodha doesn't decide to give khud-khushee a chance (I can't ever understand why it is called 'khud-khushee' .. i mean.. suiciders can't be happy about doing it!!) - and that because of Maaham.

I wonder if Jodha would give Maaham the satisfaction of knowing she could torment her enough to attempt suicide.

I especially like the one about Jalal dropping Jodha to Amer and tiger paying them a visit.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 12:43

pollyanna wrote:I so knew this was coming Wink  yup its defo suicide and so is sati ( if done of one's own choice) 

But I guess...fire had some reason why they used this pratha....not water body....also reason was different.

Here Jodha doesnt have a valid reason to commit suicide, she is just being too EGOIST and a rudderless biwi
Gawwdd, My eyes !!! I read udderless biwi and was gobsmacked !!!:P :P :P

Fire purified and was a portal between heaven and Earth ! Remember Sita !!

Jodha does not have any valid reason to continue her prolonged  sulk against Jalal either but that has not stopped her from Grihning , Has it ?? in such cases Women are unpredictable, maybe , he said that food was not teekha

or

may be, Jalal said she  Had BO, so offended she went for a bath in fresh water but had not gauged the strength of the current and so was swept away , jalal had no other option but to save her as she had khandani jewellery on her !!

How is this ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 12:52

ShaliniRobinson wrote:*raises her hand*
Buddy I am ALL for any/all your theories - as long as Jodha doesn't decide to give khud-khushee a chance (I can't ever understand why it is called 'khud-khushee' .. i mean.. suiciders can't be happy about doing it!!) - and that because of Maaham.

I wonder if Jodha would give Maaham the satisfaction of knowing she could torment her enough to attempt suicide.

I especially like the one about Jalal dropping Jodha to Amer and tiger paying them a visit.
Seriously Shalini....even I cant understand why that term is used for such a cowardly act. 

And again agree with u....yeh Jalal ko santusti na de ke, MA ko kyon santust karne ke liye chal pari apni jaan dene affraid 

If and only if....i have hopes on the arrangement done by Jallu baby for her send off to Agra......i so wish Bharmal sends a message for some occassion inviting Jallu wid Jodha and he uses this oppo to accompany her for the last time and which will become the lifetime...thanks to the tiger :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 12:56

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I so knew this was coming Wink  yup its defo suicide and so is sati ( if done of one's own choice) 

Jodha does not have any valid reason to continue her prolonged  sulk against Jalal either but that has not stopped her from Grihning , Has it ?? in such cases Women are unpredictable, maybe , he said that food was not teekha

or

may be, Jalal said she  Had BO, so offended she went for a bath in fresh water but had not gauged the strength of the current and so was swept away , jalal had no other option but to save her as she had khandani jewellery on her !!

How is this ??
What the!!!! :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 13:03

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

or

How is this ??
*batting my eyes , Simpering* Isn't it logical and good Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-26, 13:12

iron in the spine?? I c no iron, jus crying and whinging...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 13:14

sarra0 wrote:iron in the spine?? I c no iron, jus crying and whinging...
Plus preaching and Am Here, Am There, Amhere, Amthere, Amer !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-26, 13:15

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

or

How is this ??
*batting my eyes , Simpering* Isn't it logical and good Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Or maybe he dumps the holi colours on her and most naturally she goes for a dip to wash up and there she sees someone in trouble, a fish and she goes to save it and she doesn't realise how deep it is.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-26, 13:17

Tanthya wrote:
How could I forget precious Amer, oh God, off with my head...i am so tired with the whining

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 13:19

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
How could I forget precious Amer, oh God, off with my head...i am so tired with the whining
itni Jaldi nahi, Britain ki Shehzaadi, Hum poore tafteesh ke baad hi aapka sar kalaam karenge !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-26, 13:25

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
itni Jaldi nahi, Britain ki Shehzaadi, Hum poore tafteesh ke baad hi aapka sar kalaam karenge !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
mauka aata hain toh guwatay nahin hain... Hum bhi koi hamshakal kara kar sakte hain... or sab ke sab uloo banai gaye..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 13:38

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Plus preaching and Am Here, Am There, Amhere, Amthere, Amer !!
mauka aata hain toh guwatay nahin hain... Hum bhi koi hamshakal kara kar sakte hain... or sab ke sab uloo banai gaye..
Hum Jalal nahi hai jo itni asaani se fool ho jaye, hum toh MA ka doosri saya hai and we don't get fooled easily

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 14:04

Reverting back to the plotline ...

I would not be surprised were Jodha to jump into the water in sheer pigheadedness , just  out of spite, she is a emotional girl, who went into the fire to rescue  Moti, and swore to get the head of Jalal for his soldiers deeds, Such a girl might take umbrage at the perceived slight to her or her honor..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 14:08

i am ready for any of this track pallo, not suicide.. cause jodha cant do that ......

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 14:09

one more q. idunno whether I can asks it here. I saw in sony maharana pratap promo where thre is an akbar. Is its battle between akbr and prathap 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 14:09

Yup Sarra....Amer's Jodha is lost in the labyrinth of Agra.......but i still have some hopes.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 14:11

pollyanna wrote:
Yup Sarra....Amer's Jodha is lost in the labyrinth of Agra.......but i still have some hopes.....

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 14:13

clarissasham wrote:one more q. idunno whether I can asks it here. I saw in sony maharana pratap promo where thre is an akbar. Is its battle between akbr and prathap 
yes, Shammi.. The battle of Haldighat is famous and one which finally established Akabr's stranglehold over Rajputs !!

There will be many battles but not so soon.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 14:13

Tanthya wrote:Reverting back to the plotline ...

I would not be surprised were Jodha to jump into the water in sheer pigheadedness , just  out of spite, she is a emotional girl, who went into the fire to rescue  Moti, and swore to get the head of Jalal for his soldiers deeds, Such a girl might take umbrage at the perceived slight to her or her honor..
Agree Sathu...off late, Jodha has not used her oh so famous brains...it has gone into freezer mode since Moti episode......something drastic has to happen to get her brains and heart working ...heart is working in a non denial way but brains???? scratch but suicide will be taking it too far.......mayya should not revert to this.....and after her monologue yday, i am keeping my fingers crossed.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 14:16

clarissasham wrote:one more q. idunno whether I can asks it here. I saw in sony maharana pratap promo where thre is an akbar. Is its battle between akbr and prathap 
Shami.....rite now in MP its the stage of young Jalal and Pratap.....they are showing the parallels between the two who will be later called Emperor the great and The Great Warrior respectively. How their lives and journey juxtaposed. 

Like u, even i am not for Jodha's cowardly act

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 14:17

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Reverting back to the plotline ...

Agree Sathu...off late, Jodha has not used her oh so famous brains...it has gone into freezer mode since Moti episode......something drastic has to happen to get her brains and heart working ...heart is working in a non denial way but brains???? scratch but suicide will be taking it too far.......mayya should not revert to this.....and after her monologue yday, i am keeping my fingers crossed.
Not Suicide, Pallo but anger .. a way of dinning something into Jalal's head..  why will she choose to drown as she knows  swimming ..?? If death was on her mind, why not make use of poison ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 14:18

Tanthya wrote:
yes, Shammi.. The battle of Haldighat is famous and one which finally established Akabr's stranglehold over Rajputs !!

There will be many battles but not so soon.
oh is that so im poor in history .... thats why

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum