Latest topics

What IF??? Tiger and Suicide theory :)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What IF??? Tiger and Suicide theory :)

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 14:22

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:one more q. idunno whether I can asks it here. I saw in sony maharana pratap promo where thre is an akbar. Is its battle between akbr and prathap 
Shami.....rite now in MP its the stage of young Jalal and Pratap.....they are showing the parallels between the two who will be later called Emperor the great and The Great Warrior respectively. How their lives and journey juxtaposed. 

Like u, even i am not for Jodha's cowardly act
so they were rivals .. whether that jalal is villain??? ..sorry if the question is stupid Wink

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 14:23

clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:one more q. idunno whether I can asks it here. I saw in sony maharana pratap promo where thre is an akbar. Is its battle between akbr and prathap 
yes, Shammi.. The battle of Haldighat is famous and one which finally established Akabr's stranglehold over Rajputs !!

There will be many battles but not so soon.
oh is that so im poor in history .... thats why
No probs, Hun !! we all are same traveller's.. :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-26, 14:23

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I so knew this was coming Wink  yup its defo suicide and so is sati ( if done of one's own choice) 

But I guess...fire had some reason why they used this pratha....not water body....also reason was different.

Here Jodha doesnt have a valid reason to commit suicide, she is just being too EGOIST and a rudderless biwi
Gawwdd, My eyes !!! I read udderless biwi and was gobsmacked !!!:P :P :P

Fire purified and was a portal between heaven and Earth ! Remember Sita !!

Jodha does not have any valid reason to continue her prolonged  sulk against Jalal either but that has not stopped her from Grihning , Has it ?? in such cases Women are unpredictable, maybe , he said that food was not teekha

or

may be, Jalal said she  Had BO, so offended she went for a bath in fresh water but had not gauged the strength of the current and so was swept away , jalal had no other option but to save her as she had khandani jewellery on her !!

How is this ??
THAT was splendid!! ROFL :lol!:

I loved the one about BO and khandaani jewellery!!

Both items on the list, though, are logical enough to not be included in tv shows... the obvious criteria being Creatively Illogical!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 14:24

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I so knew this was coming Wink  yup its defo suicide and so is sati ( if done of one's own choice) 

But I guess...fire had some reason why they used this pratha....not water body....also reason was different.

Here Jodha doesnt have a valid reason to commit suicide, she is just being too EGOIST and a rudderless biwi

Jodha does not have any valid reason to continue her prolonged  sulk against Jalal either but that has not stopped her from Grihning , Has it ?? in such cases Women are unpredictable, maybe , he said that food was not teekha

or

may be, Jalal said she  Had BO, so offended she went for a bath in fresh water but had not gauged the strength of the current and so was swept away , jalal had no other option but to save her as she had khandani jewellery on her !!

How is this ??

Both items on the list, though, are logical enough to not be included in tv shows... the obvious criteria being Creatively Illogical!
ha ha superb the way mayya is moving ahead thats too is possible if mayya reads this

Last edited by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 14:26; edited 1 time in total

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 14:25

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Shami.....rite now in MP its the stage of young Jalal and Pratap.....they are showing the parallels between the two who will be later called Emperor the great and The Great Warrior respectively. How their lives and journey juxtaposed. 

so they were rivals .. whether that jalal is villain??? ..sorry if the question is stupid Wink
Shami....if u see from MP POV then Mughals and Jalal were enemies for them who came to India  to loot and plunder, even in JA, MP has the same notion and says so in his convo with Bharmal.

Similarly, Jalal wanted to conquer whole of India and MP put up a solid, brave front, so much so that he though of him as the only real enemy he had in his lifetime.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 14:26

pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Shami....if u see from MP POV then Mughals and Jalal were enemies for them who came to India  to loot and plunder, even in JA, MP has the same notion and says so in his convo with Bharmal.

Similarly, Jalal wanted to conquer whole of India and MP put up a solid, brave front, so much so that he though of him as the only real enemy he had in his lifetime.
hum now i got it .....:sunny:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-26, 14:32

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Shami.....rite now in MP its the stage of young Jalal and Pratap.....they are showing the parallels between the two who will be later called Emperor the great and The Great Warrior respectively. How their lives and journey juxtaposed. 

Nicely explained Pals :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 14:38

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

or

How is this ??

Thankooooo for stating plainly that I am fully equipped to be in Ekta Mayya's team !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

She is always creatively illogical !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 14:41

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

or

How is this ??

U know, I read it again and actually visualized the scene played between the two...OMG!!! ROFL  JUST IMAGINE!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-26, 14:42

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

or

How is this ??

Thankooooo for stating plainly that I am fully equipped to be in Ekta Mayya's team !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Buddy ji... I meant the opposite :)I meant your options were too logical for tv shows.. coz the criteria for tv shows is illogical :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 14:43

Maria J wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
clarissasham wrote:so they were rivals .. whether that jalal is villain??? ..sorry if the question is stupid Wink

Nicely explained Pals :)
Ria, thanku dear...BUT did u have the fill of Jalal as u had promised??? Tell me honestly, whom are u drooling on currently ??Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-26, 14:52

I wont believe the spoiler of suicide until I see it..even earlier there were so many which didnt turn true...how can Jodha think of suicide..she has always been shown as the stronger character...

Pallu I too think she must have fell in the water by accident andnot becos of suicide..the media is giviing their own stories

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 15:08

zuzana wrote:I wont believe the spoiler of suicide until I see it..even earlier there were so many which didnt turn true...how can Jodha think of suicide..she has always been shown as the stronger character...

Pallu I too think she must have fell in the water by accident andnot becos of suicide..the media is giving their own stories

Gimme a Hi5 Zu...and lets wait for it to unravel :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 15:45

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Gawwdd, My eyes !!! I read udderless biwi and was gobsmacked !!!:P :P :P

or

How is this ??

Buddy ji... I meant the opposite :)I meant your options were too logical for tv shows.. coz the criteria for tv shows is illogical :)
Sapna Mera Toot gaya !! Broken Heart

wait will think of illogical moves !!

Ummm... Jalal insists that she must apply the Tulsi ka lep on his hand, Miffed Jodha refuses to apply citing  Guest-on ke saat zor jabardasti nahi.. Jala l retorts that he is not asking a guest but HIS Praja and as Praja  she has to obey the SShah !! This irks Jodha who says, this land might be ur's but the waterwa is everybody's and jjumps in ... Not to be outdone in stubborn category, Jalal does jumps into the river, brings her back on HIS land and demands that she apply the lep varna sar kalam !!

Is this illogical Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-26, 16:25

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:THAT was splendid!! ROFL :lol!:

Sapna Mera Toot gaya !! Broken Heart

wait will think of illogical moves !!

Ummm... Jalal insists that she must apply the Tulsi ka lep on his hand, Miffed Jodha refuses to apply citing  Guest-on ke saat zor jabardasti nahi.. Jala l retorts that he is not asking a guest but HIS Praja and as Praja  she has to obey the SShah !! This irks Jodha who says, this land might be ur's but the waterwa is everybody's and jjumps in ... Not to be outdone in stubborn category, Jalal does jumps into the river, brings her back on HIS land and demands that she apply the lep varna sar kalam !!

Is this illogical Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BRAVO!!! You have the job!! cheers
mubarak ho!

better copyright your idea - if they saw it, they'll claim it as their own!

that sounds more like an idea that tv shows would pick up.
1. it is illogical - the greatest point in its favor
2. it puts in the hero vs. heroine - which seems to work for the audience
3. it can be stretched into a week's worth of episodes - what with all the palace junta watching, capturing each one's expressions and dialog writers having a field day with shuddh hindi and khalis urdu

Party2  Rocking!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-09-26, 19:27

Nice post Pals.. Thumbsup 
Enjoyed reading the discussions too.. :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-09-27, 01:58

may be, Jalal said she  Had BO, so offended she went for a bath in fresh water but had not gauged the strength of the current and so was swept away , jalal had no other option but to save her as she had khandani jewellery on her !!ROFL  ROFL ROFL 

Great one Sathu !! Hilarious !

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-27, 10:56

sonia1 wrote:may be, Jalal said she  Had BO, so offended she went for a bath in fresh water but had not gauged the strength of the current and so was swept away , jalal had no other option but to save her as she had khandani jewellery on her !!ROFL  ROFL ROFL 

Great one Sathu !! Hilarious !
Hi Sonia, welcome to Dhwani and JA forum :) 

Yup Sathu is a livewire.....she can come up with all logical(for TV) stuff which can be shown on Mayya's shows Wink  

Look forward to interact with you more here :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum