Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 26th September 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-26, 16:48

The episode starts with Shlok and Aastha driving to Kholapur. The AC in the car is too high and Aastha shivers. She turns it off. Shlok notices this and turns it on again to full. Aastha tells him that the AC is too high. He continues to ignore her. She tries to turn it off but he grabs her wrist and stops her. He further adds that this is his car and that he will do what he wants and if she cannot manage it then to sit on the roof of the car and travel.:P 

The scene shifts to Niranjan's house where he tells his wife Anjali that they should have performed the pooja and offered the goddess the saree. Anjali apologizes for her negligence and tells him that she will do it immediately. He tells her that its taken care off. Just then Shlok's assistant comes and requests some signature from Niranjan. Niranjan is happy that Shlok had left for Kholapur. Anjali is both shocked and surprised to know that Shlok had left for Kholapur. She asks him as to why he went alone to perform the pooja. His assistant tells her that he went with Aastha. Niranjan smiles hearing this and Anjali gets angry hearing the same.

The scene shifts to Shlok still driving with Aastha. He suddenly stops the car waking Aastha from her sleep. He gets down and speaks to the police and then comes back and reverses the car. After persistence questioning he tells her that there is a road block for the next four hours. Aastha happily asks him if we are going back home because of the road block. He tells her no and that he would never return without fulfilling his dad's request. Aastha's mum tries to call her. She gets worried when she couldn't reach Aastha. At the same time Aastha is trying to call her mum. She then notices that there isn't enough signal and hence gets upset. Shlok notices this.

The land line rings and Aastha's mum picks up the call thinking its Aastha. Anjali introduces herself as Mrs. Niranjan Agnihotri and asks Aastha's mum to be vigilant with Aastha. She further adds that being a girl she is out with Shlok. Aastha's mum tells her that she knows about her daughter and that she will stay away from Shlok. Anjali tells her to follow the same and cuts the call. Astha's mum gets very disturbed after speaking to Anjali.

Shlok parks the car near a hotel and gets down gives his car keys for valet parking and goes inside. Aastha follows him inside and before she could ask him what was happening, her mobile rings and she takes the call. Her mum asks her if she has reached kholapur. She tells her she hasn't. Her mum asks her as to why she hadn't told her that she is going with Shlok. Aastha tells her that she forgot to mention as they had to leave in a hurry. She finally cuts the call and asks Shlok as to why they didn't continue the journey. Shlok tells her that they will stay the night in this hotel and will go to Kholapur in the morning. Aastha is shocked to hear this and she tells Shlok that she cannot stay in the hotel. He tells her to sleep in the car. Just then the hotel Manager hands two keys to Shlok. Aastha is happy to know that two rooms have been booked. Shlok hands over one key to her and takes the stairs and Aastha follows him. When they reach their floor she stands mesmerized watching the moon's rays filter through the glass window at the end of the corridor.  She goes near the window and lifts one end of her dupatta and gathers the moon's rays to herself. Shlok watches her enjoying the moon. He is slightly content watching her enjoying the full moon.

She turns and her salvar catches in the window corner and slightly splits. She quickly covers herself. Shlok notices it and asks her go to her room. She is unable to open it and he tells her to wait in his room till the door is opened. She comes in and he yells out to one to the attendant to open the room and watches her. She gets a call from her dad and tells him that she has to stay in the hotel. Her dad asks her to pass the phone to Shlok. Aastha brings the phone to Shlok and he is surprised to know that her dad wants to speak to him

Precap: Aastha in saree and Shlok holds her and yells at her as to why she always gives him the opportunity to always scold her. She cries unable to take his yelling.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 26th September 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-26, 20:15

Girls how was the episode....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 26th September 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-26, 20:23

Thanks Sharmi... I thought It was quite interesting... 

The whole air conditioner thing in the car is soooo husband wife like :P and yesterday's epi when Shloak was honking impatiently for astha to come to the car was similar...

So he is falling for her? I wonder if his ex girlfriend used to do things similar to Ashtha and that's what is making him softer towards her. It's an interesting concept ... How will he move past the ghost of his past relationship! This could be a good story on its own... Why they had to call it IPK 2 I don't know. scratch

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-26, 20:32

Thanks sharmi dear...i missed it today also....reached home late....i find the precap description interesting, might the saree-thing matches that of haunter-haseena....watching mahabharat now...i wonder where is manu today?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-26, 20:35

Thanks Sharmi.. missed the episode again.. have to see whether I can catch up on the weekend

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-26, 21:35

Nice update.Thank you. 

shlok is planning something. I can't wait for for tomorrow.

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-26, 21:47

umasundaram1 wrote:Nice update.Thank you. 

I can't figure him out though.... Sometimes I think he is planning, sometimes I think he is keeping her with him so that she cannot mess up things ( no BIG plans here) and sometimes I think he is not thinking too much ( no plans ) and he is genuinely falling for her. He keeps smiling at her antics... He has started enjoying her zani wacky behavior.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-26, 21:56

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Sharmi... I thought It was quite interesting... 

The whole air conditioner thing in the car is soooo husband wife like :P and yesterday's epi when Shloak was honking impatiently for astha to come to the car was similar...

So he is falling for her? I wonder if his ex girlfriend used to do things similar to Ashtha and that's what is making him softer towards her. It's an interesting concept ... How will he move past the ghost of his past relationship! This could be a good story on its own... Why they had to call it IPK 2 I don't know. scratch
@bold...I felt the same seeing that Moon-duppatta scene

this week was interesting...I hope the story picks up...there are scope 4 lots of sub-plots

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-26, 22:27

Hi Shes...

I liked the care scene too.....:) I was more curious about the pre-cap....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-26, 22:30

aasudi wrote:Thanks sharmi dear...i missed it today also....reached home late....i find the precap description interesting, might the saree-thing matches that of  haunter-haseena....watching mahabharat now...i wonder where is manu today?
I am wondering where she got the saree from....I seriously hope she didn't wear the one that was supposed to be used for the pooja....scratch

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-26, 22:31

slmu wrote:Thanks Sharmi.. missed the episode again.. have to see whether I can catch up on the weekend
Hi Simu....How are you....Please do watch when you get a chance...I can easily accept Shlok.....Aastha has to work on her role yet.....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-26, 22:32

umasundaram1 wrote:Nice update.Thank you. 

Thanks Uma

I am not sure what he is planning other than to irritate her.....Twisted Evil 

But the precap got me curious....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-26, 22:39

anusha.cochin wrote:

@bold...I felt the same seeing that Moon-duppatta scene

this week was interesting...I hope the story picks up...there are scope 4 lots of sub-plots
Hi Anu cheers ... I'm enjoying the unknown factors... Once she is married to this family and sas Bahu saga starts ... I'll bolt.. Scared  yes the moon dupatta scene was intriguing...

Sharmi... Now that u have said it .. I fear she has worn the saree for Pooja too ...

So Niranjan is not a bribe giving manipulating man , he is just ultra religious and superstitious ? scratch What a let down....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-27, 07:47

sharmibalan wrote:
aasudi wrote:Thanks sharmi dear...i missed it today also....reached home late....i find the precap description interesting, might the saree-thing matches that of  haunter-haseena....watching mahabharat now...i wonder where is manu today?
I am wondering where she got the saree from....I seriously hope she didn't wear the one that was supposed to be used for the pooja....scratch
that might b true...i m interested more in NinJali than shastha...i got a hint,if we viewers r hidden with Niranjan's true face, then shlok too is unknown abt his father...he respects his father genuinely than blind supporting him...the most interesting is how on earth shlok hate women when his father show offs sth else?...might it b jus becuz his mum n the gal from his past? Even,if it is yes,how can he generalise that with every woman? It doesnt seem like he had such prejuidice since childhood ... But might b cuz he had seen bias behavior for him n his sister or sth like that

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-27, 14:06

-----
Live Updates 26Sept13

The episode begins with .... Shlok and Aastha on the highway driving to Kolhapur mahalaxmi temple ...
Aastha is feeling cold .. She turns down the AC ..
He puts it on ful again .. She exclaims she was cold . And proceeds to turn it down again .. But he grabs her hand and prevents her ... This was his car and every thing would go according to his choice .. He tells her if she was having any problems she could go n sit on the roof .. Aastha rolls her eyes and prays the Lord to save her from that guy

At shlok's house .. Anjali wonders if Shlok had taken some lady along with him for the complete puja .. Niranjan tells her that she should have gone with Shlok .. Chacha ji also passes sarky comments .. Anjali thinks of calling up her son to confirm .. If she was required ...

Shlok's asistant arrives with some docus for Niranjan to sign ...they learn aastha had accompanied him .. Anjali is furious that the girl had gone for the familiy's Kul Devi puja ..

On the high way Shlok screeches to a halt his speeding car ..
He says that there was a road block and it would take at least 6hrs for it to be cleared .. Aastha happily exclaims .. Whether this meant they were going back !!
Shlok dampens her rising spirits by replying he never left his work unfinished ...

At aaastha's house her mom Kalindi is worried why was she going to Kolhapur ...

Mrs Agnihotri calls Kalindi .. To tell her that her mom did not know where her daughter was that hour of the night . She should be kept under check .. Not to give her so much freedom .... To keep a distance from Shlok ... Kalindi is hurt with That call

Shlok reverses and they proceed to a certain guest house .. While Aastha thinks of informing her mom.. But cant access the network ... Aastha is informed that they would be staying at the guest house for the night ...

Aastha receives a call from her mom and she is annoyed that she was with shlok .. And tells her she should keep her distance from him ..

Aastha refuses to stay at the motel .. He tells her to go sleep in the car ..
They are allotted two adjacent rooms ...
While Shlok proceeds into the room Aastha gets distracted by the beautiful moonlit night and the moon shining amongst the clouds ananth chaturdashi ke chaand ....and feels the breeze ..

As she is admiring shlok comes to her and stares at her enjoying the breeze and the night view ..playing with her dupatta .. Lost in thoughts .. Suddenlt the corner of the window tears her kurta ... Aastha's is shkken out of her dream and she is shocked to see shlok staring at her .. She feels conscious and covers up with dupatta ..

Aastha's room lock gets stuck .. Shlok offers her his own room .. Till he gets her room opened ... As she leaves .. Shlok stares at her ...

Precap .... It is night time shlok grabs her upper arms and pulls her close to him, shakes her and screams .. Why did she come before him every time !! Why did she make him angry every time !! .. Why did she force him to lose his cool every time

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-27, 14:06

Sorry girls My net was down and is still unstable

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum