Latest topics

SBS Showdown between Jodha and Jalal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Showdown between Jodha and Jalal

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 17:00

Jodha is riding on her horse , she is hotly pursued by Jalal on his horse.. Jodha reins in her horse, Jalal too slows down all the while  watching her and not letting his eyes wander here and there, he to gets down from  his horse..

Jodha meanwhile is seen running  , once again  in hotter chase is Jalal ..

Jalal,"Ruk Jaaiye Jodha Begum" but Jodha begum is in no mood to ruk !!She runs and runs and runs followed by Jalal.. Jodha comes to a bank of some river or pond and JUMPS !! Jalal dives right after her..

Jodha is struggling in the water,Jalal rushes to her side and holds her up, Pulls her to the side  of the river , safe and sound !! Tired and shocked, Jodha turns and gives a scorching look at Jalal who unflinchingly gives it back.

VO saying that Jodha has had enough, she is riding on with   hate filled heart, intent on ending her life.Jalal's Maharani wants to jump in the water, Jalal tries to stop her but no, Jodha jumps into the river..

Both are on the banks ;

Jodha," Leave me alone!!" so saying she begins to walk away but she had not reckoned for Jalal's rage.

He grabs her hand, pulls her towards him ,

Jalal in a harsh voice shouts," Not a word, Jodha, Not a word !!" whenever you want you taunt me, whenever you want , you say I disrespected you say that I did this, I did that , I stole your life, I have given you a lonely life BUT Till date, You have done what YOU wanted, YOU have said what was in YOUR mind , I NEVER stopped you, I agreed to all YOUR conditions ! Your every wish was granted !! I even accepted your request of wanting to leave for Amer!! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS STUPIDITY , Jodha ! What do you think of yourself "

jalal is fully angry and is giving her a chastening dressing down and in a moment of anger, roughly pushes her away , Jodha trips and almost falls

VO, Jalal is blinded by the fake affection of  Maham Anga, blinded by that he is unable to see the truth of Jodha.

Paridhi," Haan, when we speak normally, he does not seem to understand , So I thought that today I will do something that will penetrate that thick Skull, So I had to take this step

VO, We donno whether  Jalal understood but we can say that the team enjoyed the shoot in water

Rajat seen frolicking in water..

Jalal and Jodha sitting by the banks exhausted, pretty close together

Still silently angry with one another , Both begin to go towards the palace on one horse, Jalal dismounts from the horse after a while and begins to lead by hand..

VO.. with this incident, lets hope Jalal comes to know the truth and his behavior towards Jodha changes ..This also is the first sign of love track of Jodha and Jalal

Jodha Karengi Suicide!! - Jodha Akbar - 26th... by dm_51ffa7e8c1b62

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 17:12; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Showdown between Jodha and Jalal

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-26, 17:02

smash, punched, hi five...............way to go jalal darling 

what lines...what linesssss... koi bhi melt ho jayega 

hugs hugs for sathya long hug

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-26, 17:13

Je baat!!!

arre bhai swimming karni tho to kya palace bura hai?
What is she trying to insinuate.. that Jalal's royal palace has no place for begums to have a royal splash!?

tch tch!

give it to her, m'boy!
this time she deserves it!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 17:22

ShaliniRobinson wrote:Je baat!!!

arre bhai swimming karni tho to kya palace bura hai?
What is she trying to insinuate.. that Jalal's royal palace has no place for begums to have a royal splash!?

tch tch!

give it to her, m'boy!
this time she deserves it!
wahan Maham Anga thi na, here she can handle him all by herself..NO INTERRUPTIONS !!

I so so agree, she deserved it !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-26, 17:24

And o-lay!!! they went on separate horsies... why do they return on one horsie?? Where did the other horsie go!?

Question

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-26, 17:27

ShaliniRobinson wrote:And o-lay!!! they went on separate horsies... why do they return on one horsie?? Where did the other horsie go!?

Question
It must have been another stubborn Ghoda , Jodha ka bhai *see how it rhymes*  The horse would have stated its pref  for staying by the pond, and fresh grass..Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-26, 17:38

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:And o-lay!!! they went on separate horsies... why do they return on one horsie?? Where did the other horsie go!?

Question
It must have been another stubborn Ghoda , Jodha ka bhai *see how it rhymes*  The horse would have stated its pref  for staying by the pond, and fresh grass..Wink
See... that works! if the royal begum can do it.. so can the royal ghoda.. especially if it is jodha ka ghoda

say.. it does rhyme! :D

that shld give Jalal something to laugh about for many days.. seeing jodha ka ghoda run away!

or maybe he just doesn't trust her.. ek baar phir ghode pe baithne diya to phir bhaag jayegi. there is only so much chasing, diving, rescuing and lecturing I can do for one day!

sahi kehte hain log.. shaadi is tricky.. dunno how or why jalal had many wives!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-26, 17:53

she deserves that dressing down... i want to go home and watch it now!!!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-26, 19:37

I am transported to DREAMLAND.....hayee Jalal, give her an earful :P

Jodha ka Ghoda.....Sathu, Shalini, both of u are HILARIOUS!!:lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down