Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - 26.September.2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - 26.September.2013

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-27, 00:15

Okay... today was a painful episode.

Jodha has finally managed to hurt Jalal so bad that it was plainly visible in his eyes and his smile.

Most times in the past, Jodha had only wanted to do according to her customs, or according to what she thought was right. Most times, one could see where she came from and felt an understanding of her pain and her desires.

This time was different. This time her action was definitely rooted from her desire to hurt Jalal.

There was a time that when Jalal would come over to visit Jodha, she'd declare that it was obvious he'd come to hurt her some more.

Now... she's done the same.

It is hard to feel sympathy for Jodha anymore when she's been giving Jalal back equally for any hurt he'd caused her.

As before, her response to him and her action was more of a show-off of how she was better than him because he was self-confessed heartless and had no emotions.

One would like to ask -- Jodha, by relentlessly hurting someone back, do you prove yourself a person who has a heart and emotions? If hard times bring out the real self - then Jodha's real self seems rather immature and selfish.

It seemed more of a show of ego than anything else. The motto seemed: You hurt me, I hurt you more.

If she's trying to get his attention and maintain her ego at the same time - she's in for some rather bumpy ride.

Wasn't she - who announces herself as an emotional person - not able to see how hurt and embarrassed Jalal was? She only looked shocked that he got her a dupatta and let her know that he came in peace.

Yeh Jodha baby... so much for your knowledge of colors and their importance!!

I wonder if she goes to apologize or if she deems it Mission Accomplished.

All in all -- This was totally uncalled for. It was uncool, Jodha!

Soooo.... Jalal hasn't told his mommy that he's divorcing his newest wifey!?

What's he up to?
Why is no one here to pick up Jodha? ... come to think of it -- why should someone from Amer come to pick her up? why ain't he sending her off with someone from Agra?!

Why has he told Ruqu and Maaham??! And then he tells Jodha to not tell anyone - when he's himself informed BBC and CNN.

So.. back to the important question - what's he up to? What's he waiting for? Why doesn't he send her back?

He's gifting her a white dupatta for peace.
He didn't tell Ruqu that her brothers went to Amer - in fact, he told her they weren't going to Amer.
He is actually getting not just angry - but hurt!

It was rather thoughtful of Jalal to bring out three dupattas for his three 'important' wives.

He really is rather fond of Ruqu. I s'pose it's because he can be himself with her. And she knows him too well. The way he put the dupatta on her was SO aww!!

sometimes Ruqu seems like this little baby princess who just likes to be the centre of attention and can throw tantrums for that too!

It is nice to see a mature, respectful relationship Jalal and Salema share.
And he presents one of the best three dupatta to her.

And finally Jodha ji ... ohh.. what a heartbreaker.

Jalal may not have expected anything sweet from her. But today's experience was by far more bitter then he probably expected.

The hurt was evident on his face. He seemed to walk away with a heavy heart - and a strange longing in his eyes as though he wished Jodha would understand him better - though somehow it looked like he accepted that she would not.

It was a hurting heart that stated - I brought it to you in peace and now it's color is changed.

An attempt to make peace with Jodha... - whether or not she leaves for Amer?

Jalal... once again - what are you up to!?

I think I LOVED Javeda's stall. She's an awesome girl!
And she's adorable when she goes : 'Please smile once and show everyone that you can look like this also..'
That was hilarious!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - 26.September.2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-27, 11:00

Shalini....Thumbsup for ur post. Every word u have penned down....ekdum sau pratisat sach...

Yday I was fuming at Jodha,she was being so spiteful and malicious....sorry to use such harsh words but really she had no reason to talk to Jalal in such a way.....

My poor Jallu, my heart went out to him......his smile and eyes showed so much HURT No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-09-27, 11:13

pollyanna wrote:Shalini....Thumbsup for ur post. Every word u have penned down....ekdum sau pratisat sach...

Yday I was fuming at Jodha,she was being so spiteful and malicious....sorry to use such harsh words but really she had no reason to talk to Jalal in such a way.....

My poor Jallu, my heart went out to him......his smile and eyes showed so much HURT No
Thank you, buddy

and don't be sorry. Spiteful and Malice are the right words. I wanted to use the word 'malice' myself :)

Jalal didn't deserve this especially after how thoughtful Jalal has been for the past few events.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-27, 15:07

Shalini I seem to be more sympthatic towards Jo...she is deeply hurt from the insults and humiliation she had to go through her husband in front of the full court...she didnt even give her a chance to clarify her stance and was about to kill her. Is that justifiable as a ruler...NO!  Do I see that regret in him that he could have lost her forever...No!

As a wife she is fully justifiable in showing her hurt to him...and whats with giving her talaq gift...did he ask her what she wanted? He just announced his stance....it showed authority not regret again. I think he fully deserves this hurt...comeon he could have cut her head.

I loved Javeda completely,....completely enjoyign her in driving MA nuts! :lol!:

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-27, 15:57

completely off topic, but I loved that white Dupatta very much, I shan't forgive Jodha for that !! Neberr !!

As for other instances, It is no more  King and Praja ..It is now a issue between Wife and  a thick headed Hubby wo confuses  his duties between King and Hubby .. Jodha is setting him right ...

Kadwa's are karela but they do you world of good, Jalal knows it..issiliye kehta hai, will send you to Amer, Amer but sendwa karta nahi, har mauka doondtha hai uske paas jaane ke liye !!! :p

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum