Latest topics

ILKDM#24 : Grin and Bear the Grihn !!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM#24 : Grin and Bear the Grihn !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-27, 12:27

Hi ,

Hope all are well and good !! Well, Things certainly aren't so good in Agra with clouds  of deceit,dishonesty, lies obscuring the truth ! But I am not going to speak about the plotline or the track or about Jalal , I am not going to speculate on how the future track will turn out to be nor am I going to speak on symbolism's..I am here  to speak about  Jodha , to speak for Jodha !!

I have been from many days railing against Jodha and what at first seemed like  her obstinate dislike of Jalal   coupled with her apparent thoughtlessness while responding to Jalal or his emotions, Her purposeful intention of wanting to hurt him with her barbs and taunts ..All these  keeps us from sympathizing with her especially when she is upheld as a paragon of virtue, a ocean of unconditional love , acceptance, humility,understanding  in contrast to Jala's cruelty, impatience, intolerance, heartlessness !! But it has been a one sided view so far , why not cross over to the other side and sup with Jodha and get to know her too.

Who is Jodha?  A Sheltered princess of Amer who fanatically hates Mughals and all things associated with Mughals !! Is it so?? If she were fanatical about Mughal's , Should not her hatred extend to Hameeda and Salima too ,  While  Jodha's disdain and indifference comes out clearly while interacting with Jalal and Ruqaiyya , There is only respect and affection when in contact with Hameeda and salima , Once again WHO is Jodha ??

A sheltered princess of Amer who virulently hates Mughal's or a Young girl who has witnessed first hand the brutalities of  Mughal Army , A betrothed whose fiance was  murdered in a cunning way , A young Girl who without any thought rushed to help a mere maid !!  A princess who has been accepted  by a young boy as his best friend bec out of all the ladies in the harem, she alone has the inclination to spend some hours  playing with him, showering him with unconditional love and acceptance.

If She is all of this , Why then a hatred campaign against Jalal , why that fervent and single minded way of twisting everything he says ??  It is here Jalal's attitude comes into focus.. He has  not made any pretense of loving her , without mincing his words, Jodha has been told that she is nothing  but a TROPHY to him , to be paraded in court , She is HIS symbol of victory, HIS conquest and a reminder of how He taught a lesson to those who dared challenge HIM !! Certainly not the words that would inspire admiration in the heart of  any self respecting  wife !! but to confound her and keeping her confused are certain action of his, protecting her publicly while humiliating her privately , acceding to  her wishes, requests and not placing any conditions or strictures  before granting her wish ..This contradicting behavior would drive anyone  nuts and Jodha is no exception, Just when she is thawing and taking a step or two towards neutral zone, Jalal does something that firmly pushes her back to her corner and at the same time Jalal grows to Monsterhood  10 times bigger than his previous Monsterdom !! Why is it so, cuz everytime she takes a step forward , everytime she begins to trust him albeit faintly,that trust gets shattered, that faith is crumpled and ground to dust, the expectation is crushed !! which just pushes her away from him , the depth of her feelings making him a monster beyond compare.

when things had settled down, when both had begun to take a wary step amidst the minefield of their emotions , carefully placing their feet one ahead of another , There explodes a bomb right in the epicenter of Jodha and Jalal's life, Predictably Jalal thinks the worst and reacts abominably by imprisoning her , even more horrendously, accusing her publicly of a heinous act , stripping her of her self respect, self worth , denuding her of her pride !..  Not just  content with accusing , he also dismisses any evidences to the contrary and insists that it was and is Jodha who  is the culprit , So much is his wrath that he even refuses to entertain any notion that might prove that she might actually be framed by someone. His vindictive is such that , Jalal personally comes to the ivory tower where Jodha is imprisoned and with enormous pleasure informs her of the impending attack that he is planning to conduct on Sujjanpur, the prospective  home of her younger sister!!  This are not the acts of a King nor of a husband, These are the acts of a vengeful man who rejoices in her pain ,  To his credit , the pig headed King did apologize when he realized the innocence of Jodha , freed her from  her isolated prison but the DEED was done, the arrow that had been released from his hatred filled Bow , found its mark and extinguished the wispy softer feeling  that was just germinating in between them. Jalal did own up his mistake in the court too but the accusation is a stigma that shall not be wiped out very fast , it will fester and torment for a long time ...  For Jodha, when she needed her husband the most, found herself standing alone in the decks and to her chagrin, it was HER husband, the man who was supposed to  protect her, save her  who threw the first stone  at her !! His words will not undo his hasty actions , his penitence will not soften her for the King has ground the finer feelings to dust.. His reasonableness will not evoke any answering call in her bosom for Jodha is a hurt doe , a broken bird , a betrayed swan , Any contrition , gentleness or compassion will only aggravate the pain and she will lash out in hurt anger , the venom intensified by her anguish, the sharp words arising out of her pain lacerating him..Her wounds demand recompense and until then she will be a spiteful cobra spitting poison.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM#24 : Grin and Bear the Grihn !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-27, 12:45

Great post Sathu..read a very different perspective and in defence of Jodha which is not seen often nowadays Wink 

But am firmly in my Jallu's camp....after MC fiasco.

1. Jalal is a king and then a husband, he has to deliver justice along with marital duties.

2. He apologised to her and her clan both in private and public...which is a rarity in HIS times, he is the SHEHENSHAH.

3. He is giving her choices and not dictating things after it was proved that Jodha is not a culprit--whether its Khula or the time he came with dibbi. He r reaction was uncalled for when she went ahead with Rahim as evidence. Then too he was RIGHT.

4. She is jumping into conclusions and he is being extra polite for the past few days--sword play incident

5.Yesterday, it was not the hurt which was speaking but Jodha's intentions was to pull down Jalal, hurt him, she was plain spiteful and malicious. 

She brought disgrace to Amer with her lecture yesterday.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-27, 13:11

pollyanna wrote:Great post Sathu..read a very different perspective and in defence of Jodha which is not seen often nowadays Wink 

1. Jalal is a king and then a husband, he has to deliver justice along with marital duties.

Lets accept he is a King,,so the Kings first duty is to provide/allow the defense of the  accused, Did he do that, NO..He was for beheading them  ..it was the insistent argument og Hameeda that saved the day !! So , to me, Jalal failed as a King.

2. He apologised to her and her clan both in private and public...which is a rarity in HIS times, he is the SHEHENSHAH.

Can a apology erase the loss of 'FACE'??of  further humiliation..Wasn't Bharmal insulted by Pratap using this excuse, did the apology of Jalal serve any purpose ?? 

3. He is giving her choices and not dictating things after it was proved that Jodha is not a culprit--whether its Khula or the time he came with dibbi. He r reaction was uncalled for when she went ahead with Rahim as evidence. Then too he was RIGHT.

Where has he given her choice, A choice is one where u take her to a open ground and tell her YOU choose the direction of running and not tell her , YOU CAN EITHER TURN LEFT OR RIGHT ..That is limited option and not free choice !!

4. She is jumping into conclusions and he is being extra polite for the past few days--sword play incident

Ofc, she will jump  to conclusions since she now knows how low can Jalal think about them.

5.Yesterday, it was not the hurt which was speaking but Jodha's intentions was to pull down Jalal, hurt him, she was plain spiteful and malicious. 

I agree, y'day it was not Hurt but her aversion and her dislike in setting stall..remember she clearly says that  either something that will pull him towards them or something that will turn him away permanently from her.. for Jodha does not want to do anything with him or for him and this is her passive rejection of his command.

Thanks Pallo !!  I just felt Jodha needed a voice too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-27, 13:25

Tanths, I so agree with you!

I am all team Jodha. There is an army of wives, concubines, mommies, badi ammies, phupis, khalas, blah blah blah to pamper Jalal, kiss his feet, tell him he is a manna from heaven to everyone on earth. And there is only one Jodha who has the guts to hold her own in front of him, to show him a mirror, to make him come into terms with his own shortcomings, his lapse in judgement, his impulsiveness which very often results in him making big blunders.

We cannot forget she is a Rajput princess, she can grin and bear everything under the kartavya-towards-pati-dev category but she will retaliate when it comes to her self respect, and her family's pride and honour. Aan-baan-shaan is the most important to these Rajputs! Jalal was WRONG when he convicted Jodha and her brothers without giving them a chance to defend themselves, he was anything but fair. He was mean, crude, crass, and behaved like a royal ass with not only her, but her brother, and father as well. A half hearted apology with talaq ka muft offer along with it is not enough to mend her broken self respect. Its too little, too late! Her wounds are still raw, and she has every right to be as haughty as she is being right now!

And honestly, this Tom & Jerry phase is immensely entertaining, you know things will go phuss once they fall in love and confess. Where's the fun in that? I much rather prefer this good ol' tug of war, given that I keep getting eye sex moments from time to time, like  his  "Ouch-I-cut-my-other-hand-as-well-now-kiss-and-make-it-better" and her "Shove-your-bleeding-hand-where-the-sun-doesn't-shine" stance during the tulsi-mitti lep scene!Twisted Evil

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-27, 13:35

laddoo598 wrote:Tanths, I so agree with you!

I am all team Jodha. There is an army of wives, concubines, mommies, badi ammies, phupis, khalas, blah blah blah to pamper Jalal, kiss his feet, tell him he is a manna from heaven to everyone on earth. And there is only one Jodha who has the guts to hold her own in front of him, to show him a mirror, to make him come into terms with his own shortcomings, his lapse in judgement, his impulsiveness which very often results in him making big blunders.

We cannot forget she is a Rajput princess, she can grin and bear everything under the kartavya-towards-pati-dev category but she will retaliate when it comes to her self respect, and her family's pride and honour. Aan-baan-shaan is the most important to these Rajputs! Jalal was WRONG when he convicted Jodha and her brothers without giving them a chance to defend themselves, he was anything but fair. And a half hearted apology with talaq ka muft offer along with it is not enough to mend her broken self respect. Her wounds are still raw, and she has every right to be as haughty as she is being right now!

And honestly, this Tom & Jerry phase is immensely entertaining, you know things will go phuss once they fall in love and confess. Whats the fun in that? I must rather prefer this good ol' tug of war, given that I keep getting eye sex moments from time to time, like  his  "Ouch-I-cut-my-other-hand-as-well-now-kiss-and-make-it-better" and her "Shove-your-bleeding-hand-where-the-sun-doesn't-shine" stance during the tulsi-mitti lep scene!Twisted Evil
De Taali !!!

Yes, there are  many women, a vast army of women who will kiss the very ground Jalal will walk, boosting up his ego to stratosphere .. Jodha is the girl who treats him like a ordinary mortal with warts , who does not hesitate to tell him that he is being a fool !!  besides if his  mommy has no issues on how Jalal gets treated by Jodha, then I shan't complain either ..

That is absly correct , Ladoo, Rajputs are all for valour , samman and aan baan, while they can give lives in their loyalty, they do not hesitate to slice you to pieces were you to even scratch a piece of their A-B ..and Jalal has not only scratched, he has mutilated it ..naturally Jodha will scratch and maul him over hot coals..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-27, 13:43

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Tanths, I so agree with you!

We cannot forget she is a Rajput princess, she can grin and bear everything under the kartavya-towards-pati-dev category but she will retaliate when it comes to her self respect, and her family's pride and honour. Aan-baan-shaan is the most important to these Rajputs! Jalal was WRONG when he convicted Jodha and her brothers without giving them a chance to defend themselves, he was anything but fair. And a half hearted apology with talaq ka muft offer along with it is not enough to mend her broken self respect. Her wounds are still raw, and she has every right to be as haughty as she is being right now!

And honestly, this Tom & Jerry phase is immensely entertaining, you know things will go phuss once they fall in love and confess. Whats the fun in that? I must rather prefer this good ol' tug of war, given that I keep getting eye sex moments from time to time, like  his  "Ouch-I-cut-my-other-hand-as-well-now-kiss-and-make-it-better" and her "Shove-your-bleeding-hand-where-the-sun-doesn't-shine" stance during the tulsi-mitti lep scene!Twisted Evil
De Taali !!!

Yes, there are  many women, a vast army of women who will kiss the very ground Jalal will walk, boosting up his ego to stratosphere .. Jodha is the girl who treats him like a ordinary mortal with warts , who does not hesitate to tell him that he is being a fool !!  besides if his  mommy has no issues on how Jalal gets treated by Jodha, then I shan't complain either ..

That is absly correct , Ladoo, Rajputs are all for valour , samman and aan baan, while they can give lives in their loyalty, they do not hesitate to slice you to pieces were you to even scratch a piece of their A-B ..and Jalal has not only scratched, he has mutilated it ..naturally Jodha will scratch and maul him over hot coals..
His mommy regrets the fact that she wasn't around when he was growing up, and knows if she were there to deliver a spanking or two then he wouldn't have been such an ass now. Tsk tsk. But now seeing Jodha begum's verbal spanking, she is probably thinking Jodha will complete her unfinished task, and get her shehzada back on track!:P

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-27, 14:59

Tants I am completely with you! Jodha is fully justified in bashing him left right. Her brothers were ready to forgive Jalal from the POV of him being a king...but for Jodha he was first her husband who was supposed to protect her but he himself pushed her into deep humiliation in front of the full court..so she is bang on with her anger.

I dont want her to melt so soon...he should realise her worth first and  respect here heartily..even now he tells Ruqs that until she is his wife she should obey his orders..now its all about authority..not regret or respect.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by aishu30 on 2013-09-27, 14:59

Tants     like always. ?...Thumbsup didn't see yesterday, s episode. ?.confused with this  miscarriage fiasco. ?...is something like that recorded in history..or ektha taking her creative liberty....me poor in history.

aishu30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-27, 15:04

aishu30 wrote:Tants     like always. ?...Thumbsup didn't see yesterday, s episode. ?.confused with this  miscarriage fiasco. ?...is something like that recorded in history..or ektha taking her creative liberty....me poor in history.
Thanxx, Aishu !!:)

Yes, Hun ..Miscarriages was common in Harem  ..Ekta is gving a real picture  not her creative fancy stuff !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishu30 on 2013-09-27, 15:10

Oh really...so this duplicate mahamanga is also true kya....

aishu30

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-27, 15:11

aishu30 wrote:Tants     like always. ?...Thumbsup didn't see yesterday, s episode. ?.confused with this  miscarriage fiasco. ?...is something like that recorded in history..or ektha taking her creative liberty....me poor in history.
MC fiasco was common in those days but duplicate Mahamanga is full on Ekta's fiction!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-27, 15:14

aishu30 wrote:Oh really...so this duplicate mahamanga is also true kya....
I donno but another member  was saying that acc to Humayunnaama , there was a incident recorded that does say that Maham escapes due to the  'Humshakal' loophole :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-27, 15:26

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Great post Sathu..read a very different perspective and in defence of Jodha which is not seen often nowadays Wink 

Lets accept he is a King,,so the Kings first duty is to provide/allow the defense of the  accused, Did he do that, NO..He was for beheading them  ..it was the insistent argument og Hameeda that saved the day !! So , to me, Jalal failed as a King.

Can a apology erase the loss of 'FACE'??of  further humiliation..Wasn't Bharmal insulted by Pratap using this excuse, did the apology of Jalal serve any purpose ?? 

Where has he given her choice, A choice is one where u take her to a open ground and tell her YOU choose the direction of running and not tell her , YOU CAN EITHER TURN LEFT OR RIGHT ..That is limited option and not free choice !!

Ofc, she will jump  to conclusions since she now knows how low can Jalal think about them.

I agree, y'day it was not Hurt but her aversion and her dislike in setting stall..remember she clearly says that  either something that will pull him towards them or something that will turn him away permanently from her.. for Jodha does not want to do anything with him or for him and this is her passive rejection of his command.

Thanks Pallo !!  I just felt Jodha needed a voice too
hehehe Sathu....ek baar phir se aapne meri bolti bandh kar di......Okay..i know...jallu tedha hai par phir bhi mera hai Wink 

see, my grouse is....Jalal has not been so privileged to know and understand emotions,heart wala pheeling....he has been groomed only in the materialistic things, hatred, deceit etc......

but jodha, she knows what it is to love, also Hameeda and Salima have given her enuf inputs about why jallu is the way he is NOW......madam, thoda toh vichaar kare.......hamesha ghrina ke aage uski sui jaati hi nahi hai....hence feel she is so much full of herself now, befaaltu ka ghumaan....how i wish Jallu says her this ghuman when she comes up with ghrina word again....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-27, 15:41

zuzana wrote:Tants I am completely with you! Jodha is fully justified in bashing him left right. Her brothers were ready to forgive Jalal from the POV of him being a king...but for Jodha he was first her husband who was supposed to protect her but he himself pushed her into deep humiliation in front of the full court..so she is bang on with her anger.

I dont want her to melt so soon...he should realise her worth first and  respect here heartily..even now he tells Ruqs that until she is his wife she should obey his orders..now its all about authority..not regret or respect.
Zu,

I am faintyaying, we are on the same page !!Shocked Shocked

I agree that Jalal should respect her first but at the same time she must also be worthy of it ..by acting like a royal lady that she is and not  impetuously ..There should be the arrogance of  Rajput Princess but not contempt of Amer princess  about a Mughal King..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-27, 15:51

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:Tants I am completely with you! Jodha is fully justified in bashing him left right. Her brothers were ready to forgive Jalal from the POV of him being a king...but for Jodha he was first her husband who was supposed to protect her but he himself pushed her into deep humiliation in front of the full court..so she is bang on with her anger.

Zu,

I agree that Jalal should respect her first but at the same time she must also be worthy of it ..by acting like a royal lady that she is and not  impetuously ..There should be the arrogance of  Rajput Princess but not contempt of Amer princess  about a Mughal King..
thats one wonder def. :P :P :P 

I know her dialogues must have that dignified replies which is lacking now ..its crossing on OTT

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-27, 15:54

Tanthya wrote:

Zu,

Zu.....grrrrr Twisted Evil  how much more do u want my poor baby to SUFFER...did u care to look at his eyes yesterday...they spoke of deep hurt...and that slight smile. which did not reach his eyes and rather suggested how he wanted me to be by his side ...so that he can rest his head on my shoulders and cry silent tears.......

Jodha is being rude woman who has been forced to marry out of her choice and is now full of MALICE......but the reasons are misplaced NOW

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-27, 16:29

Superbly written yar
Im confused like hell which party mein join karoonn

Hum let me take diplomatic route

I really feel now, as that jalal should have not made her the culprit without thinking twice

How he could just feel that she will do such an act after coming to know of her various deeds which shouts her honesty and faithfulness though they were not in good terms

So jalal made mistake of framing them on false charges

So im with jodha

But but but I cant stay away from my lubb towards jallu miyyan too

There were many factors, which supported his claims and there were many plays which heated his suspicions and his understanding that jodha left right centre hates him

So miyyan made the mistake indeed but his gesture of seeking forgiveness was very good

But still I cant make him out of that guilt pointing finger at her

But still my immense love towards miyyan I will try to forget that moment

bu the as pallo jan said the looks and sad smile in miyyan face last day melted me

Miyyan andhar he andhar khut raha hein esp he lost his child

So more than their personal involvement, mukaddar played here too ha ha  I will say it the circumstances which forced them to such situation

He already accepted his mistake

But still whose side im in

Ektha mayyas side re

Who is giving su such fantastic show

Ha ha yeh hui na bath

I love both and love their bickering sessions  which is the shan of this harem

So will sit for more such bickering, pulling and pushing

Yeah im deprived of pushing and pulling since last November .. time for some much needed PPP re

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-27, 16:29

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Zu,

Zu.....grrrrr Twisted Evil  how much more do u want my poor baby to SUFFER...did u care to look at his eyes yesterday...they spoke of deep hurt...and that slight smile. which did not reach his eyes and rather suggested how he wanted me to be by his side ...so that he can rest his head on my shoulders and cry silent tears.......

Jodha is being rude woman who has been forced to marry out of her choice and is now full of MALICE......but the reasons are misplaced NOW
@bold : agree i can give shoulders too :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-27, 17:37

clarissasham wrote:Superbly written yar
Im confused like hell which party mein join karoonn

Hum let me take diplomatic route

I really feel now, as that jalal should have not made her the culprit without thinking twice

How he could just feel that she will do such an act after coming to know of her various deeds which shouts her honesty and faithfulness though they were not in good terms

So jalal made mistake of framing them on false charges

So im with jodha

But but but I cant stay away from my lubb towards jallu miyyan too

There were many factors, which supported his claims and there were many plays which heated his suspicions and his understanding that jodha left right centre hates him

So miyyan made the mistake indeed but his gesture of seeking forgiveness was very good

But still I cant make him out of that guilt pointing finger at her

But still my immense love towards miyyan I will try to forget that moment

bu the as pallo jan said the looks and sad smile in miyyan face last day melted me

Miyyan andhar he andhar khut raha hein esp he lost his child

So more than their personal involvement, mukaddar played here too ha ha  I will say it the circumstances which forced them to such situation

He already accepted his mistake

But still whose side im in

Ektha mayyas side re

Who is giving su such fantastic show

Ha ha yeh hui na bath

I love both and love their bickering sessions  which is the shan of this harem

So will sit for more such bickering, pulling and pushing

Yeah im deprived of pushing and pulling since last November .. time for some much needed PPP re
Thank You, Shammi Jaan

Let me apply my perspective..

jalal has been trained for the Throne all his life,  he has been taught martial arts, warcrafts, administration, governance .. The duties of King will be entrenched within him..  but when the real test came he forgot the rules of justice and reacted emotionally like a vindictive man .. In the heat of the moment he forgot that he is also a husband to a woman who has promised to be his loyal wife although not a loving one  , He knows very well that Rajputs are sticklers of their oaths  and Jodha would die than harm his child esp when he himself has witnessed how she  accepted the child of another.

In the case of Jodha, she saw the king, She saw her suspecting hubby but simply failed to see a grieving father, she could not fathom that the hatred emanating out of jalal was not that of her husband but that of a father .. She least expected him to accuse her and she certainly did not expect the public humiliation of her family .. This thing rankled her heart and scarred her outlook.. she sees a contemptible man who sought 1000 reasons to exonerate Maham Anga cuz she raised him  but did not move an inch in her defense.. from her POV, she has been treated less than a servant and that will hurt the pride of any princess ..  Naturally there will be a simmering rage, suppressed anger wanting an outlet and this comes about in stron acidic words which are meant to hurt him and if possible maim him..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-27, 17:53

I am always on the side of jungles billi biwi... but then, didn't Ja set the expectations right on the very first night of their wedding... I shall save you from others... but no one can save u from me... which meant clearly that jab hum akele hothehai tho mein kya karoonga, kaise tumne treat karoonga.. will definitely break your pride dear biwi... he has been true to his words

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishu30 on 2013-09-27, 19:58

Thanks Tants...

aishu30

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-09-27, 20:27

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Zu,

Oyeee Pallu Pray that Jodha Begum is gussa on Jalal...if she as much as smirks Jalal would be fida on her ...ur shoulders will be left wanting Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-09-27, 21:55

Nice Post. Love to read you.

I haven't watched for over a week (only been following the written update, work is crazy) :( , my support sways like a pendulam between Jalal and Jodha, with extra sways towards Jodha ofcourse.Wink 
I don't like Jala's intentions (whatever they may translate into later on in their story), he wants to break her. Why the kolaveri!! what started of as ''emperor'" continues after he becomes the husband. 
He has always  hurt Jodha, even says that it gives him immense pleasure in taunting her.
IMO, Jalal deserves what ever he is receiving. Twisted Evil 
Only thing i can say in his defense is that he needs a lot more time/events to start to trust her and know her.  

W.r.t Jodha, i love that she is not the gunvathi TV Soap bahu and fights for herself and her family. She shows affection and concern whenever it warrants. 
With Jalal, it it were me, i would throw some chilli powder on his face and be done with it.(totally in self defense Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

Hope to catch up with the episodes on the weekend and share more thoughts.

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-09-28, 02:38

Brilliant as usual Sathu Thumbsup 
This time around, I am firmly in Jodha's camp:). Even in today's episode I feel he reacted in haste never considering that Jodha was genuinely regretting her actions.

Hopefully the tiger/tigress will set him straight :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2013-09-28, 23:01

Nice post. I really feel the CVs has made the character of Jodha more real life than we usually read or hear in ancient time stories. Jalal has always troubled her intentionally or unintentionally. Right from the starting episodes where the mughals looted the temple and raped(though they haven't shown it) Motibai who is more than a dasi to her. Her only friend whom she trusts more than her sisters. We all know how much it hurts us to see our loved one in pain. Shes a young girl before a Rajkumari and now a Begum. Even after the marriage Jalal and ruqaiya tried everything to humiliate her in front of his Darbar. How many of us would like to be treated as a trash by our husband/bf ? I guess no one. He, ruqaiya and MA are the three musketeers who has driven her crazy. Shes totally alone in Agra and obviously feeling insecure and is now vulnerable. CVs has created her character hatke from a pativrata who will bear all the humiliation, abuse from a husband. Cummon i mean every women wants to be loved/cared and respected from her better half and Jodha is no exception. Jalal was never in mood to treat her like the way he treats ruquaiya and salima. Why this partiality ? . Has he ever tried to know why jodha hates him even before their marriage? No. Does he know the motibai incident ? No. Does he justifies the looting of temples by his army ? . He has given her freedom not to change her religion. But then again they showed him talkin to MA that he is just doing this for his own benefits so that his so called riyaya will think that he is secular. Jodha is shown short tempered but so is her dear husband. Theres no point in criticizing her.

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum