Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 27th September 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 27th September 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-28, 09:40

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:Thanks for the update. today episode is very intense. Astha and shlok acting is very good. he is very bitter from past experience and take it out on Astha. Although he planned all, he is unable to act it out. somehow Astha's innocence preventing it. so he lashes out on her.
Absolutely right analysis Uma... He didnt have the heart to carry out his evil plan... Whatever it was.... He still scares me when he grabs her by the mouth...
Slok is suffering from High BP it seems\\

here too they wanna copy IPKKND !...Asr was diabetic....so Slok ko koi na koi beemari hona chahiye ...:P :lol!:

I liked todays episode ...although it seemed forced and cliched both Anuj and Shrenu did their parts well
anu, i think his BP is directly propotional to his 'love' from past, n aastha must b similar to her one way or the other...the playful 'rakshash' echo plus aastha's rakshash from first meeting....he is lured by aastha, lust...first sign of attraction which is an obstacle for the harm he is conspirating to do against her....or might he stil love whom he claim to hate n dnt want that place to b stolen by another gal whom he actually believes he hate....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon EK Baar Phir - Written Update - 27th September 2013

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-28, 10:15

aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:Thanks for the update. today episode is very intense. Astha and shlok acting is very good. he is very bitter from past experience and take it out on Astha. Although he planned all, he is unable to act it out. somehow Astha's innocence preventing it. so he lashes out on her.
Absolutely right analysis Uma... He didnt have the heart to carry out his evil plan... Whatever it was.... He still scares me when he grabs her by the mouth...

here too they wanna copy IPKKND !...Asr was diabetic....so Slok ko koi na koi beemari hona chahiye ...:P :lol!:

I liked todays episode ...although it seemed forced and cliched both Anuj and Shrenu did their parts well
anu, i think his BP is directly propotional to his 'love' from past, n aastha must b similar to her one way or the other...the playful 'rakshash' echo plus aastha's rakshash from first meeting....he is lured by aastha, lust...first sign of attraction which is an obstacle for the harm he is conspirating to do against her....or might he stil love whom he claim to hate n dnt want that place to b stolen by another gal whom he actually believes he hate....
@ very much possible dear....Slok himself doesnt realise he dont hate Astha..

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-28, 10:22

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Absolutely right analysis Uma... He didnt have the heart to carry out his evil plan... Whatever it was.... He still scares me when he grabs her by the mouth...

One hell of a lot of possibilities yaar bounce bounce 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-28, 10:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Slok is suffering from High BP it seems\\

One hell of a lot of possibilities yaar bounce bounce 
yes anu, its jus attraction for now...love is far away...but its not he doesnt hate her, he hated her but that hate is slipping away frm his heart not mind

@sumi
yea, lots of possibilities... my mind says one thing, al this to step into a forced shadi...btw, out of blue sumi do u watch 'ek boond ishq' ? The suspense part there n hero's char seem relatable to EBP...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-28, 13:53

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:anu, i think his BP is directly propotional to his 'love' from past, n aastha must b similar to her one way or the other...the playful 'rakshash' echo plus aastha's rakshash from first meeting....he is lured by aastha, lust...first sign of attraction which is an obstacle for the harm he is conspirating to do against her....or might he stil love whom he claim to hate n dnt want that place to b stolen by another gal whom he actually believes he hate....
One hell of a lot of possibilities  yaar bounce bounce 
yes anu, its jus attraction for now...love is far away...but its not he doesnt hate her, he hated her but that hate is slipping away frm his heart not mind

@sumi
yea, lots of possibilities... my mind says  one thing, al this to step into a forced shadi...btw, out of blue sumi do u watch 'ek boond ishq' ? The suspense part there n hero's char seem relatable to EBP...
Aasudi would like to watch DBI but it overlaps with Madhubala ... So i skip it ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum