Latest topics

Sholk To Save Astha From Abhay’s Wicked Plan In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir Se 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sholk To Save Astha From Abhay’s Wicked Plan In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir Se 2

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-28, 15:39

Sholk To Save Astha From Abhay’s Wicked Plan In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir  We Had Seen That Shlok  ask Aastha to come along with him for a trip which he has taken to fulfill his father’s wish.Here, Aastha and Shlok , try  to avoid each other end up in one room where for the first time …
Now Taking About It’s Upcoming Episodes, Shlok – Aastha will spend a night together in a hotel room . Shlok will get upset with himself as he finds himself attracted to Aastha . This was against his plan and this thought of attraction will upset him.
Further, Shlok and Aastha will arrive at temple to do puja as instructed by Niranjan. There Aastha will see a lady in distress and goes for her help. On the other side Shlok will keep looking for Aastha and on not finding her, will goes berserk & This Will Make Sholk Restless and After They Met Astha Will See possessiveness in Shlok’s eyes . Shlok’s concern for Aastha will come out in open when he will severes his ties with Anjali.
But On The Other Hand Abhay’s Will Plot A Wicked Plan Against Astha , Source Informed That When Aastha will goes to visit a site where as per Abhay’s plans , a roof will fall on Aastha but Astha will escape unhurt spoiling Abhay’s plans.But Abhay will not stop on this further he  had other ideas as well and this time it’s bamboo sticks . These sticks are made to fall on Aastha and Shok will just saves her in nick of time..

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Sholk To Save Astha From Abhay’s Wicked Plan In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir Se 2

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-28, 16:33

Farak padta hai damn it...kyun ki? ....aasu loves kameena jeejaji....

Thanks AK

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Sholk To Save Astha From Abhay’s Wicked Plan In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir Se 2

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-28, 16:57

tfs

y shud Astha go 2 visit site ? she s not an Agnihotri employee na

anyways our Angry young man is waiting 4 the next opportunity 2 save her

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-28, 18:04

anusha.cochin wrote:tfs

y shud Astha go 2 visit site ? she s not an Agnihotri employee na

anyways our Angry young man is waiting 4 the next opportunity 2 save her
Hi Anu, it is the duty of our Black Knight
to save The Damsel In Distress.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-28, 18:07

Astha on a site visit? What site? the site for the celebration? 

Thanks AK

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aishu30 on 2013-09-28, 19:47

thanks for sharing...btw some one pls tell me the epi no where shlok save astha from goons.

aishu30

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-09-28, 20:37

aishu30 wrote:thanks for sharing...btw some one pls tell me the epi no where shlok save astha from goons.
Welcome Aishu.
Check this link of 5th September.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-30, 04:08

lol seriously? reminds me of Khushi getting stuck in that semi derelict building with things falling and ASR having to rescue her, uff kya scenes thay... but y is she on a site visit? A site visit to where? Abhay has been creepy and slimy from the beginning...is he the brother in law playing cupid this time lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-30, 10:36

Jeejaji's always play cupid for Saalesahibs!... Shyam ji lubbed Khushiji... but here Abhay ji hates Astha ji...

What the difference!!!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-30, 14:04

Abavi wrote:Jeejaji's always play cupid for Saalesahibs!... Shyam ji lubbed Khushiji... but here Abhay ji hates Astha ji...

What the difference!!!
history repeats

wat if Abhay also fall 4 Astha n future  :P afro

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-30, 14:08

anusha.cochin wrote:
Abavi wrote:Jeejaji's always play cupid for Saalesahibs!... Shyam ji lubbed Khushiji... but here Abhay ji hates Astha ji...

What the difference!!!
history repeats

Haha... Then we all can shout... Same to Same... Copy cat copy cat...

Tell me, Does Shlok lubb his sister so much? howz their relationship?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-30, 14:30

Abavi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

What the difference!!!
history repeats

Vi, shlok is stil the dark hero so nothing abt his char attributes n past has come in light yet...the only known fact is he is a dark hero and he has a dark past...he hates woman kind, so i dnt think he lubs his sister but i knw he lubs his ex-spouse which is a gal...sigh!!

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-30, 14:42

aasudi wrote:
Abavi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

What the difference!!!
history repeats

Vi, shlok is stil the dark hero so nothing abt his char attributes n past has come in light yet...the only known fact is he is a dark hero and he has a dark past...he hates woman kind, so i dnt think he lubs his sister but i knw he lubs his ex-spouse which is a gal...sigh!!
well, we don't really know do we? We only know that he doesn't like jawai babu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-30, 14:53

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Abavi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:history repeats

we dnt knw exactly but we r hinted to that...he has not came out of past+ he want to hate that gal= he stil loves her [my conscience]

plus, he hates women ,if he lubs his sis he cnt generalise the statement

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-30, 14:57

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Abavi wrote:Haha... Then we all can shout... Same to Same... Copy cat copy cat...

we dnt knw exactly but we r hinted to that...he has not came out of past+ he want to hate that gal= he stil loves her [my conscience]

hmm, yes that makes sense.. but he may not actually see his sister as a woman.. more like his little sister than a woman in her own right.. so judgement suspended there

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-30, 15:00

He is already married??? affraid 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-30, 15:06

Abavi wrote:He is already married??? affraid 
married or girlfriend not clear yet Vi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-30, 15:08

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:Vi, shlok is stil the dark hero so nothing abt his char attributes n past has come in light yet...the only known fact is he is a dark hero and he has a dark past...he hates woman kind, so i dnt think he lubs his sister but i knw he lubs his ex-spouse which is a gal...sigh!!

hmm, yes that makes sense.. but he may not actually see his sister as a woman.. more like his little sister than a woman in her own right.. so judgement suspended there
achha!! Then also that is not love either...that is a 'responsibility' to care cuz u r blooded sort of...or might as well b 'pity'...a man not respecting mother, hating/disrespecting other women but loving his sis...really??
Similar to Gu jun pyo[my fav korean char] but wait, he didnt hated women kind, he hated everyone who is not of his status...

Shanti, the way u said it, cud it b possible??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-30, 17:51

Abavi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

What the difference!!!
history repeats

@bold...not yet shown

now he seems 2 be least interested n his sister and Damad...havent shown he enquiring abt her well being

I thnk he loved his sister alot...but sister hurted him like went against Slok's choice of groom for Abhay...
Slok s irritated seeing Abhay...may be dis is the Y Slok hates Abhay...I cant find any other reason
or
he must be knwing Abay is treating her sis badly...but if it is so he cud have been rescued his sis at nay cost

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asha angel on 2013-10-01, 03:34

who is abhay in the show/

asha angel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-01, 03:43

asha angel wrote:who is abhay in the show/
Asha ...it's the wicked brother in law of Shlok... Whom Anjali ( shloks mommy dearest) tries to impress like there is no tomorrow.

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-01, 10:33

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:well, we don't really know do we? We only know that he doesn't like jawai babu

achha!! Then also that is not love either...that is a 'responsibility' to care cuz u r blooded sort of...or might as well b 'pity'...a man not respecting mother, hating/disrespecting other women but loving his sis...really??
Similar to Gu jun pyo[my fav korean char] but wait, he didnt hated women kind, he hated everyone who is not of his status...

Shanti, the way u said it, cud it b possible??
Serial world - anything is possible

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum