Latest topics

Qubool Hai Weekly Review-23rd-27th Sept 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Weekly Review-23rd-27th Sept 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-28, 16:59

Hello Qubool Hains, this week was certainly a week of tears, torments and tyrants. I am amazed there were no flooding on the sets..lols. The sacrificial actions of brothers, the torments of being apart of  the soul mates and the tyrants in keeping the lovers apart....lets see how did it go.....

Ayaan testifies that Zoya is indeed his wife, Humeria is devastated and locks herself into her room. Ayaan chases her but the door is locked. Razia berates him for being uncaring and hurtful. Ayaan denies this, he claims that life has treated him unfairly much to Razia's surprise I think Razia realises that Ayaan carries feelings for daughter. Both Razia and Saddiqui and faced with helplessness and has no control over the destiny of the family. Karma is certainly a Byaatch! Tears tears and more tears  Ayaan and Zoya signs their marriage certificate much to everyone's misgiving but the emotional torment of in Nikhaat's several attempts to commit suicide directs the new couple to give in.Where is my strong girl Nikhaat? I hate this helpless avatar, btw Suicide is completely unlawful in Islam,it is totally forbidden. Tears and Tears again after signing the certificate. Razia is back on Ayaan's case again on humiliating humeria (nice play of words I must say) Hasseena announces that the engagement is back on. That woman needs a good beating, she is heartless and cruel and where are the balls in her sons, geez man if she is like this now where Nikhaat is at her parents'  home what would Hasseena do to poor  Nikhaat when she marries Farhaan. Methinks Rashid and Shirin should hurry up this marriage to make sure there is no cancellation again. Asad reaches home and desolate and  tears tears tears tears..........

Dilshad ridicules Asad for letting her would be bahu go and it is Zoya who is sacrificing not him Here are some news for you, Dilshad, it is Zoya who got herself married to Ayaan, it is Zoya who messed up! Asad is the victim not the one who forced Zoya. Asad is the "sacrificial lamb" it is he who is torn between the love of his sister and love for Zoya.  Eventually did eventually see it in Asad's light and shares her Son's anguish, just like the lovable mother she should be. Ayaan later assures Asad that Zoya belongs to him and that the marriage between Ayaan and Zoya is an error. Ayaan promises to return Asad's love as soon as Nikhaat's marriage happens, both brothers embrace each other. One of Qubool hai's strongest attribute is love between these two brothers, I am happy they are not fighting and vengeful like the typical Indian serial or movie....nice change....great acting too. Najma is ent to her in law's house with Imran on the tow. hassena gets hold og Najma's jewelry and keep them for safekeeping Isn't Najma responsible enough???? Zoya declares who is in her heart!Razia and Siddiqui are at it again this time to get the new married couple to sign Talaaq (divorce) papers. Stupid stupid stupid plot! Talaaq must be given by the husband by voice, papers are just a formality.

Asad and Zoya think about each other, Zoya recalls and Asad dreams. Ayaan cries for Humeria and vice versa tears tears tears again!  The next day Asad finds Zoya's personal items, he sends them to her. A servant delivers the belongings  to Zoya after completing her Fajr Salaah (Prayer that is done after the break of dawn before the Sun rises). Zoya starts to remember her true mission in finding her dad and misses him. She opens her musical box, Siddiqui is on the move and hears the tune, razia distracts him and he forgets about it. Ayaan and Zoya have their first marital fight Granted Zoya is unhappy the farce of the marriage has not ended, she blames both brothers for deciding for her. News for you Zoya, You messed up by disobedience!!!

Razia is back at it again! The divorce is schedule for in three months time much to Razia's dislike How can Zoya not discover her father within three months. Razia your  " ass is grass" (a Trini Slang!) meaning she in hot waters. Rashid did get Zoya as his daughter in law,nice friendship between these two,he is supportive. Nikhaat is pacified.....Najma is evading Hasseena,...... Asad tries calling Zoya to reassure her...Zoya thinks that Asad is trying to convince her about giving the marriage a chance..... Nikhaat is about to get engaged again...Advice for Nikhaat ...hurry up and Marry Imran before Hasseena "milks" your family again and cancels the wedding......

Well folks until another review have a great week! Once again thanks to the forum for the honoring me  as a new a moderator!!!! Much love and hugs Wink 

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Weekly Review-23rd-27th Sept 2013

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-09-28, 19:42

Loved reading the weekly summary Zainab ...

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-29, 01:08

it is a pleasure my dear rosa, masha Allah

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-09-29, 01:37

As* is grass.... ROFL ... Wonderful update Zai... 

Hay congrats again... I wrote to you earlier ...I saw your photo with that article .... You looked gorgeous !! :heart:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-29, 04:51

*blushes* Awww sab you are too sweet.thank you

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-30, 14:36

Absolutely loved the analysis :) :) get to learn so much from the extra flavours u put :) :) 

Ur signature and DP are just cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-30, 20:40

pollyanna wrote:Absolutely loved the analysis :) :) get to learn so much from the extra flavours u put :) :) 

Ur signature and DP are just cheers
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum